Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Rottweilers Dog Breed - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rottweilers Dog Breed (233 Views)

Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) / Journey To Breeding My Rottweilers As Good As I Can.. / Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rottweilers Dog Breed by Tamtam123: 10:15am On Jul 31, 2023
Rottweilers are large, muscular dogs that are often seen as being aggressive. However, this is not always the case. Rottweilers can be very gentle and loving dogs, but they do require proper training and socialization.

What are Rottweilers like?

Rottweilers are intelligent, loyal, and protective dogs. They are very affectionate with their families and love to play. Rottweilers are also very active dogs and need plenty of exercise. They are not well-suited for apartment living and do best in homes with large yards or access to open spaces.

Read more-------https://tamtampetcare.com/2023/07/30/rottweilers-dog-breed/

(1) (Reply)

Miniature Schnauzer Puppies For Sale: Buyer's Guide To The Perfect Canine Friend / Quality Male Caucasian Needed For Mating In Abuja / PICS: Superb MALE Lhasa Apso Pup For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.