Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

SIT-AT-HOME UPDATE:. Enugu Becomes A Ghost City, Roads Deserted, Mass Movement O - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SIT-AT-HOME UPDATE:. Enugu Becomes A Ghost City, Roads Deserted, Mass Movement O (1968 Views)

BREAKING! Ghost City In Owerri As Buhari Visits Today ( Pictures) / Anambra Roads Deserted Despite IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Suspension(Pictures). / Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SIT-AT-HOME UPDATE:. Enugu Becomes A Ghost City, Roads Deserted, Mass Movement O by MadamExcellency: 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
QuotaSystem:

At all my brother.

I addressed your myopic threat of a more brutish ipob leader and reminded you of the usual rhetoric from the SE whenever such emotional threats backfire like it’s currently doing with Ekpa and his no-nonsense terror squad.

You have our total, undiluted and unalloyed support…in fact, 5 pm is too early cool

Are you not too obsessed with what happens in the Southeast? What's your interest? Just move on and allow them to be.

Bragging right is never a trophy. We won, my man is in charge etc is just a distraction that adds nothing to the dignity of life and purpose.
Re: SIT-AT-HOME UPDATE:. Enugu Becomes A Ghost City, Roads Deserted, Mass Movement O by PointB: 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2023
Emotionss:
What is going on with we igbos ?

What exactly is this victim mentality with the New generation of igbos ?

We have watched with outermost dismay and disappointment as the once powerful igbo tribe is now reduced to a disorganized and over sentimental tribe that is quick to cry victimization on any issues related to one of our own regardless of the evidence on ground.....

How can a tribe of over 15 million people be this confused, disorganized and sentimental at the same time ?

What happened to the old never die attitude that we are known for ?
That same attitude our Fathers and grandparents used to overcome the after effects and challenges of the Civil War ?

Where did we go wrong ?
When did we become this emotionally and mentally weak ?

We claim to be intelligent and brave yet our actions and inaction says otherwise.....

We are currently destroying our region all in the name of sit at home, chasing out and discouraging investors from coming to the east Yet at the same time crying about lack of investment and business activities in the east.....

We are destroying our home land/ region in hope it will affect our neighbors. HOW DOES THIS MAKE SENSE ?

We are quick to cry victimization on any issues that doesn’t favor us regardless of its nature

We seems to focused more on what's going on in other regions than the economical abominations and atrocities that is going on in the east....

Our youths are on rampage on social media insulting and threatening anyone and everyone not in support of their beliefs and ideologies....

Quite unfortunate

Why are you sparming the who forum with this emotional outburst?

I didn't even see where you call for Kanu's trial or release in this. Isn't that main reason for the sit at home? Or is there something else you're personally concern about with Igbos?
Re: SIT-AT-HOME UPDATE:. Enugu Becomes A Ghost City, Roads Deserted, Mass Movement O by QuotaSystem: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Are you not too obsessed with what happens in the Southeast? What's your interest? Just move on and allow them to be.

Bragging right is never a trophy. We won, my man is in charge etc is just a distraction that adds nothing to the dignity of life and purpose.

Have you asked those that have been obsessed with Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba’s and their wet dream of using sit-at-home to blackmail the FG, the basis of their obsession? And how it adds to their dignity of life & purpose? Hypocrisy on steroids.

As far as I’m concerned, the stubborn, nzobu-nzobu driven self-sabotage is too scintillating to ignore cool
Re: SIT-AT-HOME UPDATE:. Enugu Becomes A Ghost City, Roads Deserted, Mass Movement O by udede(m): 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2023
danvon:
One good assassin would have ended all this madness, just one.

I love CIA.
i wish you knew what you are asking for

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Yar’adua Wants Ribadu Out - Plans To Prosecute Obasanjo, Ribadu And El-rufai / N150bn Wonder Bank Scam: Why Investors May Not Get Their Money Back / Jos Nigeria: New Wave Of Violence Leaves 200 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.