Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Most People Are Secretly Mining This Free Coin Now (catapult Protocol) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Most People Are Secretly Mining This Free Coin Now (catapult Protocol) (1065 Views)

Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction / How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living / Niyi Adenuga Marries Secretly (Mike Adenuga's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most People Are Secretly Mining This Free Coin Now (catapult Protocol) by DanielPat01: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2023
EAGLE CLOUD MINER (Catapult Protocol) ACCOUNT SETUP AND APP REVIEW

IF YOU MINE EAGLE NETWORK CRYPTO OR LOOKING FOR A GOOD FREE CRYPTO TO MINE THEN PAY ATTENTION AND MAKE SURE YOU READ TILL THE END:

Eagle Network has launched a new coin which is called the "Eagle cloud Miner" to correct their past errors (a free coin that would have more use case and would be valuable).

IT REQUIRES NO INVESTMENT AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO REFER ANYONE. (NO INVESTMENT AND NO REFERRAL). It's totally free.

Read to the end and you be glad you did.

What I'm going to be introducing to you today is a called Cryptocurrency Mining...

WHAT IS CRYPTO MINING?
In a very simple term crypto Mining is the cotinious coin accumulation process by a/several users to hold as much coin as possible for future profit.

Its simply the process of you accumulating more of this coin before the official launch. Which when launched it becomes yours.

Right now the Eagle Network just built another free crypto mining app with plans to correct past errors and build a coin with more use case that have proven to enable coin like this sore higher in short period of time.

So if you missed out on Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB and even current free crypto mining app like Pi Network, Bee network, Omega Network and the likes then you want to hop into this fast.

Note: Early miners mine/benefit more. So the earlier you join the bigger and more coins you mine.

WHAT IS EAGLE CLOUD MINER (CATAPULT PROTOCOL)?
The eagle cloud miner is also known as the catapult protocol.
The Catapult Protocol is "Partner Token of Eagle Network". Catapult Protocol is a cross chain bridge that enables Blockchain to Blockchain communication. Projected to be the first project that offers a service that increases the interconnection of EgonCoin ecosystem.

Eagle Cloud Miner
- Mining Catapult Protocol token
Invitation code: Danpat

Early Joiner Benefits:
- Mine the Eagle cloud miner At Higher Mining Rate (Before First Rate Halving)
- You could also Invite Friends To Earn Bonus Tokens (Not compulsory though)

Many people including you and I missed bitcoin over 10 years ago. Then due to our level of exposure and understanding we thought digital currency could be a scam and would never be a medium of exchange.

But today, it has become a reality and essential for some of us who buy from Alibaba, Amazon, Jumia, Konga etc.

More interesting thing about what we missed is that 1 bitcoin is over ($30,000)/over 20 million naira. And, this was how it started.

Great! the world is going more digital in currency.

But it's time to mine catapult protocol.

- No battery drainage neither does it affect the RAM of your phone.
- No underground data usage
Just open this app for 7 sec everyday to prove you are a human. click on mine and you are done. This app will do the rest. Invest a minute everyday.

Very simple task but not Compulsory.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, THIS ARE THE 4 SIMPLE STEPS TO TAKE:

1. Download the Eagle cloud miner app from google Playstore
Using this link below 👇
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eagle.cloud.miner

2. Register with your Email, correct names, username, and referral code.
You must use your correct name as it appears on your valid ID card because you will need to verify that later (KYC)

3. You will be asked to provide an invitation/referral code.
Type in 👉 Danpat
Reason you do this is because you would get free 10 Eagle token immediately you join but without a referral code you start at zero.

4. Tap the Eagle icon in the middle of the app to start mining for free.
Also tap it after every 12 hours just for the system to know that you are not a robot and for your mining to continue.

After that you You are done. Just exit the app and it mines in the cloud.

It doesn't use data, it won't drain your battery, it won't also affect your phone performance neither will your phone be monitored or at risk of being hacked.

Note: Catapult potocol token quantity will reduce drastically once coin is halved and even more it reaches Mainnet. So get in now while you have the chance...

You could watch the youtube video below to learn how to create your free account 👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2Cnknb0gVc

Let's mine CP token together!

HAPPY MINING 🙂

1 Like

Re: Most People Are Secretly Mining This Free Coin Now (catapult Protocol) by DanielPat01: 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
Also like and subscribe to the channel for more updates about the catapult protocol.
Re: Most People Are Secretly Mining This Free Coin Now (catapult Protocol) by DanielPat01: 9:33am On Aug 01, 2023
Join now and mine at a higher rate while you can.
Re: Most People Are Secretly Mining This Free Coin Now (catapult Protocol) by DanielPat01: 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
Still on eagle cloud miner. Don't sleep on this or you might end up regretting.
Re: Most People Are Secretly Mining This Free Coin Now (catapult Protocol) by DanielPat01: 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
Another reminder
Re: Most People Are Secretly Mining This Free Coin Now (catapult Protocol) by DanielPat01: 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
Don't sleep on this..
Re: Most People Are Secretly Mining This Free Coin Now (catapult Protocol) by DanielPat01: 8:28am On Sep 28, 2023
You seeing this is an opportunity most don't have. Jump in now while you have the chance.
Re: Most People Are Secretly Mining This Free Coin Now (catapult Protocol) by DanielPat01: 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2023
GREEN ALERT:
Eagle cloud miner just released special update that could make you $2000 (atleast 1.5M naira) richer if It hits 1$ and you are able to mine atleast 2000 before 2 February, 2024 which is when withdrawal begins.
Re: Most People Are Secretly Mining This Free Coin Now (catapult Protocol) by DanielPat01: 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2023
GREEN ALERT:
Eagle cloud miner just released special update that could make you $2000 (atleast 1.5M naira) richer if It hits 1$ and you are able to mine atleast 2000 before 2 February, 2024 which is when withdrawal begins.
Re: Most People Are Secretly Mining This Free Coin Now (catapult Protocol) by DanielPat01: 3:58am On Oct 09, 2023
Happy mining to opportunity seizers.
Re: Most People Are Secretly Mining This Free Coin Now (catapult Protocol) by DanielPat01: 10:31am On Oct 12, 2023
Withdrawal for bulk miner starts this month but mining continues till June, 2024.
Would you part of those that would grab this free money or you will rather pass.
Re: Most People Are Secretly Mining This Free Coin Now (catapult Protocol) by Viiictor10(m): 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hiw much have you made from this
Re: Most People Are Secretly Mining This Free Coin Now (catapult Protocol) by DanielPat01: 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
Viiictor10:
Hiw much have you made from this

I will be making money from it hopefully next year march. Was part of phase one miners, withdrawed some coins but didn't sell. Waiting for phase 2 withdrawal.
Re: Most People Are Secretly Mining This Free Coin Now (catapult Protocol) by DanielPat01: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2023
Still on this ...
Re: Most People Are Secretly Mining This Free Coin Now (catapult Protocol) by DanielPat01: 11:44am On Nov 15, 2023
Again don't sleep on this...
Re: Most People Are Secretly Mining This Free Coin Now (catapult Protocol) by DanielPat01: 10:20am On Nov 16, 2023
smiley
Re: Most People Are Secretly Mining This Free Coin Now (catapult Protocol) by DanielPat01: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2023
Still on this. smiley

(1) (Reply)

How Bullish/bearish Will 2007 Be? / Where Can I Get A Reloadable Prepaid Debit Card? / Haulage Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.