Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action (35548 Views)

Niger Coup: Russia Warns Ecowas Not To Take Military Action / Niger Coup: Russia Opposes Military Action, Won’t Deploy Troops – Ambassador / America To Limit Donald Trump's Iran Military Action With 'War Power Resolution' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by LifeofDream: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
Numerouno94:

Russian nor Putin never said he will take over Ukraine in a week, buh u Putin dogs were the ones bragging.
Oga, abeg leave me, I knw get time for unnecessary argument.
Dogs? Stop mistaking me for one of your brother...
It's a US general that said Russia can take Ukraine in a week... He's right though...
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by FaradayIQ: 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
Very pathetic seeing and watching tinubu blaming Niger army for their actions, I wonder who will blame tinubu for the atrocities that he committed during the last election, duelling on another man's mandate and yet he is blabing, criminal defending criminal in d name of democracy, it will soon be your turn.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Innomach(m): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2023
SmartPolician:

I am not Tinubu's fan and can never be, but the emboldened is untrue. As the current leader of the ECOWAS, Tinubu has a responsibility to fix the power tussle in Niger Rep. Even Kamala Harris has personally called him and encouraged him to intervene.

Same way they keep calling Zelensky of Ukrain..... He who allow his head be used to break coconut may not be alive to eat out of it. A case study of Libya 🇱🇾 has proven that democracy may not be the best form of government for Africa….
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by whitemand4(m): 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2023
lexy2014:

as president of nigeria, has tinubu finished fixing the problems he inherited and the ones he created?

so because 'amala harris called him, he should go and "fix" the problems in Niger?

if the intervention backfire, will 'amala harris come and rescue him?

That's the fact!

Maybe Tinubu is drooling to the "Amala" in her name 😂
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by HardBishop: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
You just defined yourself to me........ ILLITERACY na wetin make u still dey hold on to America .... meanwhile advice your america to attack Russia na ..abi wetin dem dey wait for.....PUTIN has been daring if u understand what I mean by the word daring......as for your IQ dimension, trust me it's just stagnant and fckn LOW..... cool
You talk as if you have been attacked by stupidity. Open your coconut head and listen. GUERILLA war is more complex and sophisticated to fight than conventional method. For how long will I continue to drag your filthy ass informing you that Americans will never attack Russia cos it wipe human civilization through NUKES. But Russians keep provoking them for war. Thank God for the west for updating you and your ancestors to modern taste. They are busy fighting off authoritarian leadership for your lazy ass🤣🤣🤣🤣 yet still u re ungrateful elements

3 Likes

Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by HardBishop: 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
Watcharena:
You can ask American soldiers or ex American soldiers that fought in Ukraine weither Wagner pmc can fight or not
Guerrilla war is different from conventional war. Pls be logical don't be sentimental
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Watcharena: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2023
HardBishop:

Guerrilla war is different from conventional war. Pls be logical don't be sentimental
is it gorilla war that is happening in Ukraine or a conversational war
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by HardBishop: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2023
Watcharena:
is it gorilla war that is happening in Ukraine or a conversational war
Conventional war.. ie. Direct confrontation with two armies
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by maticar: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
SmartPolician:

I am not Tinubu's fan and can never be, but the emboldened is untrue. As the current leader of the ECOWAS, Tinubu has a responsibility to fix the power tussle in Niger Rep. Even Kamala Harris has personally called him and encouraged him to intervene.
Have you asked what is in it for USA?

They accused Saddam of having WMD just to kill him and nothing was found; ditto Ghadaffi.

US is deadlier than the devil
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by BOYS2MEN: 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
Failure begets failure...just like a phull begets a phull....enjoy stupidity in peace cool
HardBishop:

You talk as if you have been attacked by stupidity. Open your coconut head and listen. GUERILLA war is more complex and sophisticated to fight than conventional method. For how long will I continue to drag your filthy ass informing you that Americans will never attack Russia cos it wipe human civilization through NUKES. But Russians keep provoking them for war. Thank God for the west for updating you and your ancestors to modern taste. They are busy fighting off authoritarian leadership for your lazy ass🤣🤣🤣🤣 yet still u re ungrateful elements
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by IAMBOSS1990: 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
Built2last:
The biggest mistake we will make will be determined by how we handle Niger coup.

If the crisis escalates to Russia versus USA. Then west Africa is doomed
Won't happen. Russia is strong but they wont battle on two major fronts. The Russians are too smart for that, the most they can do is to send in mercenaries, and that must come at a little or no cost to them.
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by 2016easy2017: 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2023
Not only Russia, even all we Africans will support them and fight the ECOWAS. they said they want LEECHING NATO off their land!!!!
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by mblarry1(m): 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2023
Abeg nor talk am again oh... We r in hell now, it fucking tough bro now.

Rayban25:
Abeg which season and episode are we currently in right now?
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by AfonjaPriest: 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
Tinubu will be more foolish than those advising him to commit our military on a misadventure in Niger when the country is still facing serious security issues of its own.
The world, as it is structured today, cannot give room for a clear prediction of what the outcome of a military intervention will be.
Nigeria shares border with Niger and that should give the government a reason to be cautious.
Even if the coupists are sent packing, they would have been given a reason to give some backing to terrorist groups operating against Nigeria and also raising a force to fight alongside them.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Lagyaovye33: 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
Make Russia help them I want check something
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Emola12(m): 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2023
World End time is around the corner
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by shegra58: 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
Taylor90:
Tinubu should leave Niger alone

He’s so scared what happening in Niger might creep into nigeria

Brown teeth drug baron
you Sha no get sense
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Desusi: 3:19am On Aug 01, 2023
Ekejoestar:
No matter what happens, I'm against military intervention in Niger Republic.
Especially now that war mongers Russia is involved. We need to pray hard o.
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by bellotaofeek: 4:36am On Aug 01, 2023
Where is the man that relocated to Niger grin
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Blazebond(m): 8:13am On Aug 01, 2023
You see how daft and clueless this coupist are,they will claim to be chasing out one godfather and then turn around to offer themselves to another godfather,is it not stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by DasaintHope(m): 8:47am On Aug 01, 2023
Goodlyhrt:
Help my computer school from running aground I beg you guys
Where is it based?
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:16am On Aug 01, 2023
DasaintHope:

Where is it based?
Ajegunle Lagos
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Tochj(m): 9:37am On Aug 01, 2023
How Tinubu who carried out a civilian coup against Nigeria people will be thinking of intervaning in another illegitimate govt.is rubbish.
Now Nigeria has its own security issues
Boko Haram in the North
Marauding herdsmen still killing our farmers
Simon Ekpa and his criminals still disturbing our beautiful land in the East and Tinubu is interested in the peace of Niger.
If this is not f**lishness
What is it?
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Tochj(m): 9:42am On Aug 01, 2023
Innomach:

Same way they keep calling Zelensky of Ukrain..... He who allow his head be used to break coconut may not be alive to eat out of it. A case study of Libya 🇱🇾 has proven that democracy may not be the best form of government for Africa….
Anyone supporting Tinubu intervention in Niger is very f**lish
Do they think of ripple effect of war in Niger?
Do they think of how terrorists will take advantage of the war and increase our already fragile security?
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Numerouno94(m): 10:45am On Aug 01, 2023
LifeofDream:

Dogs? Stop mistaking me for one of your brother...
It's a US general that said Russia can take Ukraine in a week... He's right though...

Must u guys blame the US or West for everything? If a man is incapable of impregnating his wife,boom!! It's the fault of the West/US. If headache disturb u small, boom!! The blame is placed on the West/US.

Do u actually tink u re talking to a baby? Should I show u the screenshots where Putin dogs on Nairaland were busy boasting and bragging that Ukraine will b taken down in less than a week? I have so many screenshots because I was involved in a heated arguments with them. So stop blaming the US abeg, it's nauseating.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Numerouno94(m): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2023
IamAtAnger:
Mumu no dey ever gree sey him be mumu... you be MUMU PRO MAX

See this Ekuke, I asked a simple question and ur bleating like a goat on heat. If u have difficulty in answering my harmless question then pls fvk of my mention for I'm a busy man, baseless and beer parlour arguments ain't my tin. Ok? Now run along to ur burukutu joint.
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by MaiGee01: 11:26am On Aug 01, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/niger-coupists-seek-russias-help-as-ecowas-mulls-military-action/
Well, in as much as Niger wants to break from France, UK and US dominance running to Russia is not the solution, its like jumping from frying pan to fire especially for a country already at War and looking for Economic and military expansion. It will not end well for them. mind you Niger has one of the largest deposit of Uranium in the world of which French Companies are already mining it in large scale. Ask DRC how its going on for them.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by izubext007: 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
WAGNER lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by abbiboy: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ekejoestar:
No matter what happens, I'm against military intervention in Niger Republic.
U're 3 square meal of agbado, so why won't u blow grammar...When civilian Administrator fail in their duty let the military take over. Enough of democratic shenanigans.
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Chrisvotel: 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
fuckJones:
The Niger military with a combined force of less than 15,000 boots including Airforce personnel isn't up the 82 composite Division Enugu, 3 Armoured Div Jos, 81 Division Lagos Garrison Command. They can't withstand Land and Air forces of the Nigerian and Ecomog forces. The after-effect of the military action is the reason for caution. Let's not add the 1st Division in Kaduna and 2nd Division in Oyo.
if ecowas was to attack Niger Republic Burkina Faso, Mali, Chad and of course Russia will join forces with Niger
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by fuckJones(f): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2023
Chrisvotel:
if ecowas was to attack Niger Republic Burkina Faso, Mali, Chad and of course Russia will join forces with Niger
and you think Russia will prefer niger to Nigeria?
Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by Watcharena: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
fuckJones:
and you think Russia will prefer niger to Nigeria?
of what important is Nigeria to Russia?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) / "You Have A Serious Weight Problem" — Trump Mocks Man At His Rally / Have Donald Trump And His Wife Melanie Become Whistleblowers? Caption This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.