Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,610 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven (1104 Views)

Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON / I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu / How Jesus Christ Was Created (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Jesus founded Christianity and all the family members converted to the New Faith and went into Europe. There is a huge piece of history missing from your view of Christianity because Hebrews ruled Europe. The old Judaism was Hellenized so this is why Jesus remade it. Those white Jews are Khazars who converted and intermingled with the Hebrew Edomites of the Byzantine Empire that's why a good portion of them are Edomites too.

Did God made any covenant with Europeans?
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by EnvyandHate: 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

God made a covenant with Israel. The Franks are the tribe of Benjamin who were ruled over by Merovingian kings of the line of Judah. Most of the British Isles, Welsh, Ireland Scotland and England were Judah but they were conquered by Roman Empire in 43 a d and became mostly Edomites. Most of the European wars were Israel v.s Edom. It's hidden history.
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
EnvyandHate:

God made a covenant with Israel. The Franks are the tribe of Benjamin who were ruled over by Merovingian kings of the line of Judah. Most of the British Isles, Welsh, Ireland Scotland and England were Judah but they were conquered by Roman Empire in 43 a d and became mostly Edomites. Most of the European wars were Israel v.s Edom. It's hidden history.

Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by EnvyandHate: 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Europe is a continent not a nation or bloodline.
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Europe is a continent not a nation or bloodline.
So God never made any covenant with people living in Europe according to the Bible God only made a covenant with Israelites and that covenant stands as long as they're keeping His words on the land He promised them.
Whatever makes them leave that place the covenant no longer holds that's why they can't keep His commandments anywhere outside Israel because that's the place He swore for His name to be called!

In fact if a hundred million stands against Jerusalem when God's covenant holds they will all perish but once they're no longer on that land the covenant no longer holds!
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by EnvyandHate: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So God never made any covenant with people living in Europe according to the Bible God only made a covenant with Israelites and that covenant stands as long as they're keeping His words on the land He promised them.
Whatever makes them leave that place the covenant no longer holds that's why they can't keep His commandments anywhere outside Israel because that's the place He swore for His name to be called!

In fact if a hundred million stands against Jerusalem when God's covenant holds they will all perish but once they're no longer on that land the covenant no longer holds!

We migrated from Judah to Gual that's what the book of Galatians is taken from that place called Gual which today is Southern France. We are Benjamin and Queen Mary Magdalene was a Benjamin princess who married Yeshua Ben Yossef the historical man known as Jesus Christ. All of Gual was a light brown skin people Guals and Franks. The Italians are originally brown skin not White. The Franks were brown skin not White. The Germans were light brown skin not White. Some of us mixed with Moors and became darker but we are for the most part brown skin with hair like Africans. We are not mixed races but originally brown. I am brown.

Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
EnvyandHate:

We migrated from Judah to Gual that's what the book of Galatians is taken from that place called Gual which today is Southern France.
If the covenant is no longer kept on the land of promise (Israel) then there is no covenant anymore!
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by EnvyandHate: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If the covenant is no longer kept on the land of promise (Israel) then there is no covenant anymore!

We lost the land but not our bloodline.
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
EnvyandHate:

We lost the land but not our bloodline.
God has no business with unfaithful people that's why His promise is tied to that land as long as His people are on that land the covenant holds.
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by EnvyandHate: 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

God has no business with unfaithful people that's why His promise is tied to that land as long as His people are on that land the covenant holds.

God will cut the evil doers out of the bloodline. God brings an end to bloodlines by giving only daughters to a Man. This act by God has brought an end to many dynasties.
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:23am On Aug 02, 2023
EnvyandHate:

God will cut the evil doers out of the bloodline. God brings an end to bloodlines by giving only daughters to a Man. This act by God has brought an end to many dynasties.

The promise God made to David is that the Messiah will come from his bloodline and God has warned the Israelites through Moses that the prophet who will come in the manner of Moses will speak to them but whosoever shall disbelieve this coming one will be cut off from among the living! Deuteronomy 18:18-19

The only prophet whom God made like a God in Israel is Moses {Exodus 7:1} later God promised that a child will be born among the Israelites by a virgin girl {Isaiah 7:14} and that this child will be like a God in their midst {Isaiah 9:6} this is the same prophet we're talking about today his name is Jesus of Nazareth {John 1:1} the Israelites proved to be unfaithful by rejecting him they're no longer God's people as a nation {Matthew 21:43} because they rejected the Messiah sent to help them that's why Jerusalemu their home was cursed {Matthew 23:37-38} in fact they told Pontius Pilate that the blood of this righteous prophet should come over them and their children {Matthew 27:25} that is why Israel as a nation is no longer God's people but whoever believes in Jesus of Nazareth no matter where he comes from to such one the right will be given to become a child of God {John 1:11-12} that's why the Jews lost their home land and heritage of being called God's people till today!

So anywhere they go to gather is no longer of relevance to the true God because believers in Christ Jesus has replaced them before God, let them continue deceiving themselves thinking they're still God's people but i'm telling you now that God's promise was about the bloodline that will produce the Messiah afterwards whoever fails to adhere to the words of the Messiah is of no importance to the true God this is the reason why Israelites can't be on the promised land anymore to keep the Torah as God's commandments rather a mosque has been built in the place where the temple was standing and what are they doing inside it? Well they're bowing towards the stone in Mecca something really detestable before the God of Abraham.

My friend, i'm sorry if this is hurting you in anyway but that's the truth!smiley
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by EnvyandHate: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse

Did your family fight for the holy land against these Egyptian Muslims?

My family founded the Knights Templar and we fought to the last man standing. It was about 150 Knights Templar versus 7000 Saracens lead by Sultan Saladin. And when they captured the Knights Templar they wouldn't random them back like they did others because Saladin said that they were too dangerous. We are that bloodline of Jesus and you are the Africans that the white Europeans converted to Christianity in West Africa. I welcome you to the faith my brother but you are not a descendant of Knights i.e warrior monks. No, we wouldn't have allowed a mosque to be built in Jerusalem but we did allow the Muslims to come pray to God in their way. We are all Hebrews and the Arabs our cousins are Hebrews too. It's no different than Yorubas and Benin Kingdom being cousins and having similar gods. My point was to make clear the hypocrite Christians and Muslims not further divide Abraham's house.

Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
EnvyandHate:
MaxInDHouse
Did your family fight for the holy land against these Egyptian Muslims?
My family founded the Knights Templar and we fought to the last man standing. It was about 150 Knights Templar versus 7000 Saracens lead by Sultan Saladin. And when they captured the Knights Templar they wouldn't random them back like they did others because Saladin said that they were too dangerous. We are that bloodline of Jesus and you are the Africans that the white Europeans converted to Christianity in West Africa. I welcome you to the faith my brother but you are not a descendant of Knights i.e warrior monks. No, we wouldn't have allowed a mosque to be built in Jerusalem but we did allow the Muslims to come pray to God in their way. We are all Hebrews and the Arabs our cousins are Hebrews too. It's no different than Yorubas and Benin Kingdom being cousins and having similar gods. My point was to make clear the hypocrite Christians and Muslims not further divide Abraham's house.

The families of the New Covenant don't carry weapons against anyone {Isaiah 2:2-4} so if you have a history of killers for whatever reason they may give you as long as it's after the coming of Christ that means your family aren't following the Christ because the Christ will come with angels to fight his own war {Matthew 25:31} as for his earthly disciples they must pursue peace at all cost never should they lift up weapons against anyone! Matthew 26:52
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by EnvyandHate: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The families of the New Covenant don't carry weapons against anyone {Isaiah 2:2-4} so if you have a history of killers for whatever reason they may give you as long as it's after the coming of Christ that means your family aren't following the Christ because the Christ will come with angels to fight his own war {Matthew 25:31} as for his earthly disciples they must pursue peace at all cost never should they lift up weapons against anyone! Matthew 26:52

Yes what you say is true at the conclusion of the war that's why it says they shall beat their swords into ploy shares. grin You jump all the way to the end because you wish to avoid fighting. Yet did you know that mediation, treaties and sit downs are war strategies? Yes, that's why I told you you must learn to agree with your enemy. In war you need allies, spies and to bring some of the enemy to your side. You can't do this if you condemn them all. Muslims will not sit down with you if you are disrespectful to Allah, Prophet Muhammad and Islam as a religion. You do not have rulership in your bloodline and that's why you would never be of the Messiah bloodline who would make peace with many peoples. Freedom of Religion, if you allow the pagan to practice his religion he will see you as a friend. Well the same goes for Muslims who sincerely believe in the God of Abraham they will reason with you if you are humble. Most of them probably won't ever yield because like I said the evil Muslims are involved in Egyptian religion and a hypocrite is worse than a disbeliever.
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by EnvyandHate: 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
Your soul is the true you

Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Yes what you say is true at the conclusion of the war that's why it says they shall beat their swords into ploy shares. grin You jump all the way to the end because you wish to avoid fighting. Yet did you know that mediation, treaties and sit downs are war strategies? Yes, that's why I told you you must learn to agree with your enemy. In war you need allies, spies and to bring some of the enemy to your side. You can't do this if you condemn them all. Muslims will not sit down with you if you are disrespectful to Allah, Prophet Muhammad and Islam as a religion. You do not have rulership in your bloodline and that's why you would never be of the Messiah bloodline who would make peace with many peoples. Freedom of Religion, if you allow the pagan to practice his religion he will see you as a friend. Well the same goes for Muslims who sincerely believe in the God of Abraham they will reason with you if you are humble. Most of them probably won't ever yield because like I said the evil Muslims are involved in Egyptian religion and a hypocrite is worse than a disbeliever.
Before Christ God's people do engage in wars because it's only within Jerusalem that those worshiping the God of Abraham could be found and any worshiper who lives far away from mustn't wish evil towards Jerusalem.
But when Christ walked the earth he said:

The hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed, the Father is looking for ones like these to worship him. God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth.” John 4:23-24

From that time onwards worshipers of the true God mustn't think evil towards anywhere on planet earth {Matthew 5:43-48} because our brothers and sisters in faith could be found there {John 13:34-35} or interested persons could also be found there! Luke 9:51-56

So true worshipers began beating their swords into plowshares when Christ walked the earth, therefore all those carrying weapons after the Christ are no longer worshipers of the true God. Remember what God said to Moses:

I will raise up for them from the midst of their brothers a prophet like you, and I will put my words in his mouth, and he will speak to them all that I command him. Indeed, I will require an account from the man who will not listen to my words that he will speak in my name. Deuteronomy 18:18-19

That's why Jerusalem's inhabitants were cursed for ignoring the words of God as spoken by the Christ! Matthew 21:43
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by EnvyandHate: 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Before Christ God's people do engage in wars because it's only within Jerusalem that those worshiping the God of Abraham could be found and any worshiper who lives far away from mustn't wish evil towards Jerusalem.
But when Christ walked the earth he said:

The hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed, the Father is looking for ones like these to worship him. God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth.” John 4:23-24

From that time onwards worshipers of the true God mustn't think evil towards anywhere on planet earth {Matthew 5:43-48} because our brothers and sisters in faith could be found there {John 13:34-35} or interested persons could also be found there! Luke 9:51-56

So true worshipers began beating their swords into plowshares when Christ walked the earth, therefore all those carrying weapons after the Christ are no longer worshipers of the true God. Remember what God said to Moses:

I will raise up for them from the midst of their brothers a prophet like you, and I will put my words in his mouth, and he will speak to them all that I command him. Indeed, I will require an account from the man who will not listen to my words that he will speak in my name. Deuteronomy 18:18-19

That's why Jerusalem's inhabitants were cursed for ignoring the words of God as spoken by the Christ! Matthew 21:43

You are not a Hebrew..We have always had warriors as an occupation. The Levites were priests and warriors. When we formed Knights Templar it wasn't the first time we combined the two occupations warriors and monks. Peter had a sword as did many of Jesus's disciplines. Jesus had a bull whip to beat the prostitutes out of temple exchanging money. Some of them were killed by the whip.

Did Peter have a sword in the Bible?

The sword is mentioned for the first time in 1609 in Vitae Episcoporum Posnaniensium of Jan Długosz as being the original Roman sword, or gladius, used by Saint Peter in the Gospels, or a direct copy made for Pope Stephen VII.

Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
EnvyandHate:

You are not a Hebrew..We have always had warriors as an occupation. The Levites were priests and warriors. When we formed Knights Templar it wasn't the first time we combined the two occupations warriors and monks. Peter had a sword as did many of Jesus's disciplines. Jesus had a bull whip to beat the prostitutes out of temple exchanging money. Some of them were killed by the whip.

The true God is the Creator of all so don't think it's a matter of being Hebrew the truth is that God has set a time when the Messiah will walk the earth and through his wise counsel {Isaiah 9:6} all faithful people throughout the earth will unite as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers! Micah 4:1-3

So if you don't meet up with this requirement then your tribe or nationality is of no relevance that's why Jews lost Jerusalem to different religions because they failed to accept Jesus' counsel! smiley
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by EnvyandHate: 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The true God is the Creator of all so don't think it's a matter of being Hebrew the truth is that God has set a time when the Messiah will walk the earth and through his wise counsel {Isaiah 9:6} all faithful people throughout the earth will unite as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers! Micah 4:1-3

So if you don't meet up with this requirement then your tribe or nationality is of no relevance that's why Jews lost Jerusalem to different religions because they failed to accept Jesus' counsel! smiley

Yes Jesus was rejected but mainly by Edomites they made up the majority of the Pharisees and Sadducees and King Herod was an Edomite..You study the Bible but you lack the cultural context and the raw experience of being a Hebrew. Alot of Hebrews fell in love with Egyptian religion and became very hypocritical. The hypocrites are worse than disbelievers they rot the faith from within.
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:18am On Aug 03, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Yes Jesus was rejected but mainly by Edomites they made up the majority of the Pharisees and Sadducees and King Herod was an Edomite..You study the Bible but you lack the cultural context and the raw experience of being a Hebrew. Alot of Hebrews fell in love Egyptian religion and became very hypocritical. The hypocrites are worse than disbelievers they rot the faith from within.

From our discussion you should have noticed the efficacy in my Bible understanding but the one and only problem you're having now is pride and that's what affected the first century Jews who rejected Jesus. It's not about Edom but the teaching of Christ in itself is really hard to accept because you must disown yourself if you want to follow Christ {Mark 8:34} whatever you think about politics and racism before must be trashed otherwise it will be really really difficult for you to accept the Christ because he came to unite all faithful people throughout the earth of course that can't be possible if you're still thinking about race and politics! Mark 12:31 smiley
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by EnvyandHate: 7:05am On Aug 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

From our discussion you should have noticed the efficacy in my Bible understanding but the one and only problem you're having now is pride and that's what affected the first century Jews who rejected Jesus. It's not about Edom but the teaching of Christ in itself is really hard to accept because you must disown yourself if you want to follow Christ {Mark 8:34} whatever you think about politics and racism before must be trashed otherwise it will be really really difficult for you to accept the Christ because he came to unite all faithful people throughout the earth of course that can't be possible if you're still thinking about race and politics! Mark 12:31 smiley

Efficacy does not replace the experience in being a Hebrew nor does it equate to natural gift. Yes your Bible study has lead you to being very smart yet you lack intelligent solutions for problems. Edom is pride, the Edomites are a very proud bloodline of Hebrews who are very difficult to deal with. Number one they look just like us Judeans and only a very experienced teacher knows them apart. This is the story, King David forced some of the Edomites to his religion. Some of the Edomites were the Romans now in Jesus day and some are living amongst Judeans practicing Judaism. King Herod is an Edomite so he is favored by the Romans because he is of their bloodline. So officially King Herod is made the king of Judea. So he kills all the bloodline Judeans inside the Pharisees and Sadducees all except one who was really too old to be a problem. So the Edomites are running the kingship over Judea and they run the main Jewish societies the Pharisees and the Sadducees. The Edomites love Egyptian religion which is worshipped by the Romans too. They are apart of the stone masonry societies of that day that extended back to Egypt. So inside the Temple of Elohim the Edomites are chanting Greek hymns to the Greek gods which are the Egyptian gods. They were performing prostitution rituals, bringing babies for sacrifice and committing all sorts of abominatioms in the Temple of God. John the Baptist who was the official prophet and cousin of Jesus complains he is arrested by King Herod's wife an Edomite. Jesus who is the bloodline King and descendant of King David through his father Joseph goes to the Temple with armed men, kicked out the idol worshipping money exchangers and disrupt the Enterprise of the hypocritical Edomites. Remember they say to him, We be the seed of Abraham, then Jesus says to them in agreement, Ye are of your father the Devil(Esau father of Edom) and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a liar and murderer in the beginning and abode not in the truth. When he speaketh a lie he speaketh his own and is the father of it.

As for Jesus family Mary, Martha, James, Lazarus, Thomas, Mary Magdalene and a few others they had formed a separate society called the Essence. They took the Torah scrolls to the caves and were practicing the true faith there. That's why we have the dead Sea Scrolls today. This is the part of my family that went into Europe after the rebellion started and travelled to Gual and England. It was alot of Jewish communities living in Europe but it was far north, very cold and there were alot of white people. Most of the white people were uncivilized they had not formed urban civilization yet. So the first kingdoms which are governments were set up by Hebrews. These were not the heavily populated nations of today for this would come with time. There is much of the story missing in your prophecy because you do not know.

2/3 of America are Edomites today as most of us descended not from African slaves but European settlers and prisoners of wars. The population is mostly immigrants and very mixed. The history is all lies and there are secret societies that withhold the truth to their advantage. Just like in Jesus day very few of us are actually Judeans. There are alot of Moors bloodlines in America too. Alot of Hamite African bloodlines mixed right in with the rest and only a sharp eye can tell the difference. Ancestry is important because people behave according to ancestry and have specific beliefs that they adhere. Some of the divisions that we had in Europe continues up to the date. Edomites are still fighting over supremacy and the Judean bloodline is suppressed. You have no idea of what is like being a Hebrew you only are book smart. I admire your effort yet you should sit back and watch so you could be of service rather than hinderance. Just my opinion sir.
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:14am On Aug 03, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Edom is pride, the Edomites are a very proud bloodline of Hebrews who are very difficult to deal with.

Now read what Isaiah penned down again and answer the question that follows!

And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. Isaiah 2:2-4

Please tell me is there any tribe that will be left out completely in this prophecy? smiley
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by EnvyandHate: 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Now read what Isaiah penned down again and answer the question that follows!

And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. Isaiah 2:2-4

Please tell me is there any tribe that will be left out completely in this prophecy? smiley

Freedom of Religion, many people does not mean all will accept Christ. You must understand spiritual progress that some people are not at the level to accept Monothiesm. My ancestors have been Monothiests for thousands of years. We can call upon God and He will answer us because our bloodline has a covenant with God. But for others whose blood is not pure because they have worshipped in paganism
and idolatry God doesn't answer them. God doesn't dwell among the heathens. It will take several generations of obedience for their blood to purify before God will answer them. This they must be willing to sacrifice to get back on the path. The Arab had not prayed to God for 2670 years and he prayed to 360 gods to serve his needs. So God wanted the Arab to pray 50 times a day to purify his blood. Yet prophet Muhammad knew that his people could never do this so he pleaded with God to reduce it to 5 times a day. How much more so would God ask of heathens who haven't prayed to God since the Flood? Once you understand spiritual bloodline then you would know why there is no compulsion in religion and why Jesus blood is holy blood.

Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Freedom of Religion, many people does not mean all will accept Christ. You must understand spiritual progress that some people are not at the level to accept Monothiesm. My ancestors have been Monothiests for thousands of years. We can call upon God and He will answer us because our bloodline has a covenant with God. But for others whose blood is not pure because they have worshipped in paganism
and idolatry God doesn't answer them. God doesn't dwell among the heathens. It will take several generations of obedience for their blood to purify before God will answer them. This they must be willing to sacrifice to get back on the path. The Arab had not prayed to God for 2670 years and he prayed to 360 gods to serve his needs. So God wanted the Arab to pray 50 times a day to purify his blood. Yet prophet Muhammad knew that his people could never do this so he pleaded with God to reduce it to 5 times a day. How much more so would God ask of heathens who haven't prayed to God since the Flood? Once you understand spiritual bloodline then you would know why there is no compulsion in religion and why Jesus blood is holy blood.

So in a nutshell people from all the earth whether Edom or not will come out from among their unbelieving relatives and worship the true God just as Abraham did, shey?

Please forget about the Old Covenant it's gone and no longer useful:

“For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days,” declares Jehovah. “I will put my law within them, and in their heart I will write it. And I will become their God, and they will become my people.” Jeremiah 31:33

The New Covenant started with only the Jews who subjected themselves to the teachings of Christ and who ever joins them:

“This is what Jehovah of armies says, ‘In those days ten men out of all the languages of the nations will take hold, yes, they will take firm hold of the robe of a Jew, saying: “We want to go with you, for we have heard that God is with you people" Zechariah 8:23

This started in the first century with Jesus' apostles and all the people who joined them in pure worship as taught by Christ Jesus! Act 10:34-35

So it's no longer about bloodline that has been abused by the same Jews:

“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent to her—how often I wanted to gather your children together the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings! But you did not want it. Look! Your house is abandoned to you. Matthew 23:37-38

The true God is no longer interested in the case of bloodline because the Jews themselves conspired against Christ to have him killed so the privilege has been taken away from them:

"This is why I say to you, the Kingdom of God will be taken from you and be given to a nation producing its fruits." Matthew 21:43
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by EnvyandHate: 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So in a nutshell people from all the earth whether Edom or not will come out from among their unbelieving relatives and worship the true God just as Abraham did, shey?

Please forget about the Old Covenant it's gone and no longer useful:

“For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days,” declares Jehovah. “I will put my law within them, and in their heart I will write it. And I will become their God, and they will become my people.” Jeremiah 31:33

The New Covenant started with only the Jews who subjected themselves to the teachings of Christ and who ever joins them:

“This is what Jehovah of armies says, ‘In those days ten men out of all the languages of the nations will take hold, yes, they will take firm hold of the robe of a Jew, saying: “We want to go with you, for we have heard that God is with you people" Zechariah 8:23

This started in the first century with Jesus' apostles and all the people who joined them in pure worship as taught by Christ Jesus! Act 10:34-35

So it's no longer about bloodline that has been abused by the same Jews:

“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent to her—how often I wanted to gather your children together the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings! But you did not want it. Look! Your house is abandoned to you. Matthew 23:37-38

The true God is no longer interested in the case of bloodline because the Jews themselves conspired against Christ to have him killed so the privilege has been taken away from them:

"This is why I say to you, the Kingdom of God will be taken from you and be given to a nation producing its fruits." Matthew 21:43

I gave you the cultural context and historical background to have a proper understanding of what went on during Jesus day. Hebrew Edomites were also mixed in with Judah and they are considered part of Jerusalem nation. This is why Matthew was speaking of them as a whole. Yet do not take it that all of Judah strayed as this wasn't the case nor was it the case for Abraham broke the generational curse. The heathen nations are not the issue it is the hypocrites which I shall address in my next post. I think we have worn out this discussion because you are thinking like a Bible student and not like a real world believer. There is no way you can ignore spiritual bloodline in any form because covenant is the spiritual pact between Israel and Yahwe. We have horned this spiritual bond for thousands of years and God protects our bloodline by cutting off those relatives who do not live up to the covenant. You must know that the bloodline is paternal and each time we seed a woman it brings a new bloodline into the family tree. This is why it is said that the bloodline of Jesus is also the bloodline of Satan. Some of those hostile bloodlines are incompatible and refuse to serve God so He eventually severs them to preserve the holiness of the bloodline. Genealogy is a science that you lack intelligent ideas to add with your adept biblical knowledge..
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
EnvyandHate:

I gave you the cultural context and historical background to have a proper understanding of what went on during Jesus day. Hebrew Edomites were also mixed in with Judah and they are considered part of Jerusalem nation. This is why Matthew was speaking of them as a whole. Yet do not take it that all of Judah strayed as this wasn't the case nor was it the case for Abraham broke the generational curse. The heathen nations are not the issue it is the hypocrites which I shall address in my next post. I think we have worn out this discussion because you are thinking like a Bible student and not like a real world believer. There is no way you can ignore spiritual bloodline in any form because covenant is the spiritual pact between Israel and Yahwe. We have horned this spiritual bond for thousands of years and God protects our bloodline by cutting off those relatives who do not live up to the covenant. You must know that the bloodline is paternal and each time we seed a woman it brings a new bloodline into the family tree. This is why it is said that the bloodline of Jesus is also the bloodline of Satan. Some of those hostile bloodlines are incompatible and refuse to serve God so He eventually severs them to preserve the holiness of the bloodline. Genealogy is a science that you lack intelligent ideas to add with your adept biblical knowledge..

You're the one turning away from reality! smiley

Jesus commanded his disciples to love their enemies {Matthew 5:43-48} love neighbours as themselves {Mark 12:31} and have love among themselves just as he love them! John 13:34-35

So there's no room for carrying weapons against anyone but you are hailing killers just because they're your bloodline which means you are part of those who disbelieved the Christ since you're against his commandments! John 15:14

Sorry my friend you and your people don't have anything to do with the Christ so forget about the worthless, hopeless, faithless and useless bloodline it's of no use today!
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by EnvyandHate: 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You're the one turning away from reality! smiley

Jesus commanded his disciples to love their enemies {Matthew 5:43-48} love neighbours as themselves {Mark 12:31} and have love among themselves just as he love them! John 13:34-35

So there's no room for carrying weapons against anyone but you are hailing killers just because they're your bloodline which means you are part of those who disbelieved the Christ since you're against his commandments! John 15:14

Sorry my friend you and your people don't have anything to do with the Christ so forget about the worthless, hopeless, faithless and useless bloodline it's of no use today!

What's your father's tribe?
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2023
EnvyandHate:

What's Jesus' father's tribe?

Guy the Christ didn't come for the purpose of any bloodline otherwise he wouldn't say about his mother and brothers:

"While he was yet speaking to the crowds, his mother and brothers were standing outside, seeking to speak to him. So someone said to him: “Look! Your mother and your brothers are standing outside, seeking to speak to you.”  In reply he said to the one who spoke to him: “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” And extending his hand toward his disciples, he said: “Look! My mother and my brothers! For whoever does the will of my Father who is in heaven, that one is my brother and sister and mother.” Matthew 12:46-50

Jesus never talk about bloodline but willingness to obey his counsel that's what the first century Jewish missed out!
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by OgaNightmare(m): 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2023
Just take up a couple of courses in Astronomy/Astrophysics and you won't believe all this garbage anymore. Get to understand the cosmos and most importantly human make-up and biology............We're just like other organisms when we die we disintegrate and decompose.... nothing is left. Another generation comes up and the same process continue. It has been so since the existence of our earliest ancestors on this pale blue dot.

****🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣This post was actually hilarious 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by EnvyandHate: 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

What's Jesus' father's tribe?

Guy the Christ didn't come for the purpose of any bloodline otherwise he wouldn't say about his mother and brothers:

"While he was yet speaking to the crowds, his mother and brothers were standing outside, seeking to speak to him. So someone said to him: “Look! Your mother and your brothers are standing outside, seeking to speak to you.”  In reply he said to the one who spoke to him: “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” And extending his hand toward his disciples, he said: “Look! My mother and my brothers! For whoever does the will of my Father who is in heaven, that one is my brother and sister and mother.” Matthew 12:46-50

Jesus never talk about bloodline but willingness to obey his counsel that's what the first century Jewish missed out!

Those who murdered Prophet Muhammad's descendants said the same words that bloodline does not matter. It is against the law for a Hebrew to sell his inheritance rights to another. Jezebel killed Naboth and stole his family vineyard and that was the final straw for God who had King Ahab and his whorish wife killed. The kingship of Judah belongs to my house and it will always belong to us so long as it's been written.
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
EnvyandHate:

The kingship of Judah belongs to my house and it will always belong to us so long as it's been written.

Then go to Judah and reclaim your kingship not when we are talking about Jesus of Nazareth whose existence started even before Abraham (great grandfather of Judah) was born!

Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to you, before Abraham came into existence, I have been.” John 8:57

Below was the reaction of your people when he told them that their faithless bloodline is of no relevance in the salvation of obedient mankind:

So they picked up stones to throw at him, but Jesus hid and went out of the temple! John 8:58
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by EnvyandHate: 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Then go to Judah and reclaim your kingship not when we are talking about Jesus of Nazareth whose existence started even before Abraham (great grandfather of Judah) was born!

Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to you, before Abraham came into existence, I have been.” John 8:57

Below was the reaction of your people when he told them that their faithless bloodline is of no relevance in the salvation of obedient mankind:

So they picked up stones to throw at him, but Jesus hid and went out of the temple! John 8:58

Jesus is talking about the royal bloodline of Shem the heir of Noah. Yes Abraham was a king and he is buried in the city of Judah the name existed before the son of Yakub bore it.

Because you are quoting the Bible without any authentic authority to do so. Studying the Bible's mystical truths to better yourself is quite alright but not to advance a political position because you are not of the royal house. You have no right to do so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fate And Predestination / OMG!!!... What Is Impossible For God? / Oprah Winfrey An Antichrist?is God jealous of her like she said?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.