Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,178 members, 7,845,871 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven (1103 Views)

Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON / I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu / How Jesus Christ Was Created (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Because you are quoting the Bible without any authentic authority to do so.

I'm a student of the spirit brothers of Christ Jesus so if you're ready to learn i will TEACH you because the power of God's Holy Spirit has been given to Jesus' BORN AGAIN Christian brothers and they taught me! Act 4:13

That's why it's really hard for you to get a rebuttal other than trying to cover it up with your bloodline propaganda.

For your information, i am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses and this is what Jehovah foretold about us:

No weapon formed against you will have any success, And you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of Jehovah, And their righteousness is from me,” declares Jehovah! Isaiah 54:17

So speak up if you have the knowledge of truth instead of banking on the bloodline that has been CURSED by Jesus of Nazareth! Matthew 21:43
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by EnvyandHate: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I'm a student of the spirit brothers of Christ Jesus so if you're ready to learn i will TEACH you because the power of God's Holy Spirit has been given to Jesus' BORN AGAIN Christian brothers and they taught me! Act 4:13

That's why it's really hard for you to get a rebuttal other than trying to cover it up with your bloodline propaganda.

For your information, i am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses and this is what Jehovah foretold about us:

No weapon formed against you will have any success, And you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of Jehovah, And their righteousness is from me,” declares Jehovah! Isaiah 54:17

So speak up if you have the knowledge of truth instead of banking on the bloodline that has been CURSED by Jesus of Nazareth! Matthew 21:43

My family created Christianity and Frankish Catholicism is the father of all Western Christian denominations. It's like you are lecturing to a direct descendant of Odduwa about Ifa religion. Thousands of my ancestors died fighting for Christians. You know when you study the Crusades you would think most of Europe was involved in most of the fighting in the Holy land, the truth is it was the Franks the tribes of Benjamin and Judah. We did most of the fighting, most of the priesthood, most of the leadership and saints are from my ancestors. The religion your denomination Jehovah Witnesses is apart of my ancestors established.

Again, what's your father's tribe?
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
EnvyandHate:

My family created Christianity and Frankish Catholicism is the father of all Western Christian denominations. It's like you are lecturing to a direct descendant of Odduwa about Ifa religion. Thousands of my ancestors died fighting for Christians. You know when you study the Crusades you would think most of Europe was involved in most of the fighting in the Holy land, the truth is it was the Franks the tribes of Benjamin and Judah. We did most of the fighting, most of the priesthood, most of the leadership and saints are from my ancestors. The religion your denomination Jehovah Witnesses is apart of my ancestors established. Again, what's your father's tribe?

Your ancestors are the WEEDS sown by Satan after the death of the apostles {Matthew 13:25} Jesus' true disciples never raised weapons against anyone because he condemned such act {Matthew 26:52} so your so called family of killers aren't following Jesus Christ of Nazareth who taught his own disciples to love and pray for their enemies:

Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those who persecute you, Matthew 5:44

“But I say to you who are listening: Continue to love your enemies, to do good to those hating you, to bless those cursing you, to pray for those who are insulting you. Luke 6:26-27

So for your family to have killed people in the name of religion and royalty it simply means you're not a Christian!

Meanwhile Jesus Christ never took the kingship you're carrying on your head seriously {John 6:15} because his kingdom has nothing to do with human participation! John 18:36

Ọmọ humble yourself and learn if truly you want to be saved! smiley
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by HarshBitterTrut: 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Your ancestors are the WEEDS sown by Satan after the death of the apostles {Matthew 13:25} Jesus' true disciples never raised weapons against anyone because he condemned such act {Matthew 26:52} so your so called family of killers aren't following Jesus Christ of Nazareth who taught his own disciples to love and pray for their enemies:

Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those who persecute you, Matthew 5:44

“But I say to you who are listening: Continue to love your enemies, to do good to those hating you, to bless those cursing you, to pray for those who are insulting you. Luke 6:26-27

So for your family to have killed people in the name of religion and royalty it simply means you're not a Christian!

Meanwhile Jesus Christ never took the kingship you're carrying on your head seriously {John 6:15} because his kingdom has nothing to do with human participation! John 18:36

Ọmọ humble yourself and learn if truly you want to be saved! smiley

1 Kings 21:3

“And Naboth said to Ahab, The LORD forbid it me, that I should give the inheritance of my fathers unto thee.”

King James Version (KJV)

Jesus was my direct ancestor and was the progenitor of my family's royal line. Jesus was not the passivist you are.
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2023
HarshBitterTrut:

Jesus was my direct ancestor

Are you talking about the Jesus in the Bible who never had a wife nor child? cheesy
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by EnvyandHate: 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Are you talking about the Jesus in the Bible who never had a wife nor child? cheesy

I am talking about the historical Yeshua Ben Yossef the man who became a legend and was deified at the Roman Council of Nicea as a god and king of kings. Emperor Constantine was brown skin and Emperor Charlemagne was brown skin.

Our bloodline chart is clear that we go back to Yeshua Ben Yossef and Mary Magdalene. We are not Moors, we are not Africans.

Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:47am On Aug 04, 2023
EnvyandHate:

I am talking about the historical Yeshua Ben Yossef the man who became a legend and was deified at the Roman Council of Nicea as a god and king of kings. Emperor Constantine was brown skin and Emperor Charlemagne was brown skin. Our bloodline chart is clear that we go back to Yeshua Ben Yossef and Mary Magdalene. We are not Moors, we are not Africans.

Definitely you and i aren't talking about the same Jesus! wink
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by EnvyandHate: 5:23am On Aug 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Definitely you and i aren't talking about the same Jesus! wink

Until the Whiteman sail to West Africa your ancestors knew no Jesus..

There is no black Jesus.
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:26am On Aug 04, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Until the Whiteman sail to West Africa your ancestors knew no Jesus..There is no black Jesus.

That's because the privilege of being God's people has been taken away from Israel {Matthew 21:43} the authority has been given to whoever believes in Jesus of Nazareth {John 1:11-12} so unbelieving Israelites have nothing to preach or teach anyone so they just have to keep their man-made tradition to themselves! Matthew 15:3 smiley
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:55am On Aug 04, 2023
Before i leave your thread there's something you need to know about TRUTH.

Satan is the one behind all the confusion that's making people to kill people {Revelations 6:3-4} and he uses lies to promote his opinion among unbelievers that's why Jesus said about Satan's human agents:

"You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father. That one was a murderer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie" John 8:44

Note the highlighted in red so that you can gain insight!

The promised Messiah is supposed to be Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} so if your religion or tradition fails to make peace reign among it's adherents know that you've been brainwashed with Satan's lies. 2Corinthians 4:4
That's why your people keeps telling you false stories about their conquest here and there how they were KILLING PEOPLE as if the true God is with them yet they lost Jerusalem the city where God established the royal lineage of King David of Judah.

The REAL Jesus never got married so if they're telling you any story about children born to Jesus know now that you've been SCAMMED!

If anyone is truly following the real Jesus he or she should belong to the global family of peace loving worshipers that was formed through the coming together of faithful individuals from all nations of the earth {Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3} according to that prophecy they will erase the making, buying, selling and usage of destructive devices (weapons) they will divert their resources into production of food and information materials, they will not enrol for military campaign for any reason neither will they learn war anymore because the true God has given them the heart to love {1John 4:7-8} both for their enemies {Matthew 5:44} for their neighbours {Mark 12:31} and for their fellow believers! John 13:34-35.

There is no religion or tradition that can make this happen that's how to distinguish between truth (light) and falsehood (darkness) smiley
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by EnvyandHate: 8:14am On Aug 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse

If the Kingdom of God has been given unto you as you claim. Then let the people know your father's tribe ?
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:45am On Aug 04, 2023
EnvyandHate:

MaxInDHouse
If the Kingdom of God has been given unto you as you claim. Then let the people know your father's tribe?

If each person talks about his father's tribe that's NEPOTISM not pure worship it simply means each person will stick to the religion his own father handed over to them so what happens to the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4

Guy this conversation is over go and worship your man-made tradition i'm a new born child of God's Kingdom under the rulership of Christ {John 1:11-12} and Jesus has become the father of all those adopted into that lineage that's why he is called the "EVERLASTING FATHER" {Isaiah} of all those born into the household of FAITH not some faithless bloodline of KILLERS!

So stop thinking about the bloodline thats not based of FAITH in the promises of God! smiley
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by EnvyandHate: 11:05am On Aug 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If each person talks about his father's tribe that's NEPOTISM not pure worship it simply means each person will stick to the religion his own father handed over to them so what happens to the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4

Guy this conversation is over go and worship your man-made tradition i'm a new born child of God's Kingdom under the rulership of Christ {John 1:11-12} and Jesus has become the father of all those adopted into that lineage that's why he is called the "EVERLASTING FATHER" {Isaiah} of all those born into the household of FAITH not some faithless bloodline of KILLERS!

So stop thinking about the bloodline thats not based of FAITH in the promises of God! smiley

If you want to be Israel then go ahead yet you are aware what it means?

Meaning: Israel means “fighter of God,”

We are the most fighting people in history we killed giants, we destroyed the Egyptian army, defeated Greece and we conquered Western Rome.

Has France won the most battles in history?

Despite the fact that France have lost so many battles, France is also the country which has won the most battles, totalling around 1100 (More victories than the British empire itself).

De France is our surname the country bears the name of my father's tribe. We established a country that is bred for winning wars.
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2023
EnvyandHate:

If you want to be Israel then go ahead yet you are aware what it means?

Jacob fought with an angel, was it physical or in a spiritual sense?

Of course God's people are still fighting today with Satan {Ephesians 6:11} but not against flesh and blood {Ephesians 6:12} and our SWORD is God's word {Ephesians 6:17} in this fight we don't kill humans rather we defeat the devil by rescuing souls from his deception that's why Jesus commanded us to LOVE both enemies {Matthew 5:44} neighbours {Mark 12:31} and fellow believers! John 13:34-35

The wars fought by God's people in ancient times is due to the fact that those enemies of God were thinking it was all a coincidence that is why the true God asked Israelites (the nation representing Him at that time) to stand in positions so enemies of pure worship may know that these are God's own worshipers otherwise JEHOVAH can fight His own battle without the support of any human {Zechariah 4:6 compare to 2kings 19:35} this is what JEHOVAH said when He wanted to rescue His people from Egypt:

" JEHOVAH himself will fight for you, and you will keep silent.” Exodus 14:14

So never think it's all about fighting and killing people NO it's about the center of pure worship. God was fighting to procure the Temple and David's city (JERUSALEM) whatever has made your ancestors lost that place it simply means the true God is no longer with you people! Matthew 23:37-38

Today JEHOVAH has chosen another nation it's the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses that name was hidden from all false religionists on this planet until the year 1931 when the true God began calling His people by that name! Isaiah 65:15

From Abel till today that's the name God gave all His worshipers {Hebrews 11:4-12:1} Jesus is the firstborn of Jehovah's Witnesses on planet earth that's why the Bible book of Revelations called him the faithful WITNESS! Revelations 1:5

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are conquering from city to city as Jesus Christ is leading us into the conquest {Revelations 6:1-2} but as for all false religions you people will continue to kill one another from place to place! Revelations 6:3-4

Our own WEAPON is the Bible (God's word) {Ephesians 6:17 compare to Hebrews 4:12} that's the SWORD that all Jehovah's Witnesses have and we've mastered it's use {Luke 22:36} not the physical weapons you're using to kill people whereas your people can't keep the so called "promise land"

My guy JEHOVAH really loves you that's why you're hearing this today but you can choose either to keep it or trash it just as your faithless and murderous ancestors did before killing Jesus of Nazareth! smiley
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by EnvyandHate: 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jacob fought with an angel, was it physical or in a spiritual sense?

Of course God's people are still fighting today with Satan {Ephesians 6:11} but not against flesh and blood {Ephesians 6:12} and our SWORD is God's word {Ephesians 6:17} in this fight we don't kill humans rather we defeat the devil by rescuing souls from his deception that's why Jesus commanded us to LOVE both enemies {Matthew 5:44} neighbours {Mark 12:31} and fellow believers! John 13:34-35

The wars fought by God's people in ancient times is due to the fact that those enemies of God were thinking it was all a coincidence that is why the true God asked Israelites (the nation representing Him at that time) to stand in positions so enemies of pure worship may know that these are God's own worshipers otherwise JEHOVAH can fight His own battle without the support of any human {Zechariah 4:6 compare to 2kings 19:35} this is what JEHOVAH said when He wanted to rescue His people from Egypt:

" JEHOVAH himself will fight for you, and you will keep silent.” Exodus 14:14

So never think it's all about fighting and killing people NO it's about the center of pure worship. God was fighting to procure the Temple and David's city (JERUSALEM) whatever has made your ancestors lost that place it simply means the true God is no longer with you people! Matthew 23:37-38

Today JEHOVAH has chosen another nation it's the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses that name was hidden from all false religionists on this planet until the year 1931 when the true God began calling His people by that name! Isaiah 65:15

From Abel till today that's the name God gave all His worshipers {Hebrews 11:4-12:1} Jesus is the firstborn of Jehovah's Witnesses on planet earth that's why the Bible book of Revelations called him the faithful WITNESS! Revelations 1:5

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are conquering from city to city as Jesus Christ is leading us into the conquest {Revelations 6:1-2} but as for all false religions you people will continue to kill one another from place to place! Revelations 6:3-4

Our own WEAPON is the Bible (God's word) {Ephesians 6:17 compare to Hebrews 4:12} that's the SWORD that all Jehovah's Witnesses have and we've mastered it's use {Luke 22:36} not the physical weapons you're using to kill people whereas your people can't keep the so called "promise land"

My guy JEHOVAH really loves you that's why you're hearing this today but you can choose either to keep it or trash it just as your faithless and murderous ancestors did before killing Jesus of Nazareth! smiley

You have your own fighting to do.

A SECRET DATABASE OF CHILD ABUSE
A former Jehovah's Witness is using stolen documents to expose allegations that the religion has kept hidden for decades.

By Douglas Quenqua

Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
EnvyandHate:

You have your own fighting to do.

So do you know a child in your own locality that has been abused by Jehovah's Witnesses?

Guy that's what the enemies of pure worship will tell you to make you feel you've something to hold onto! Matthew 5:11-12

There are millions of children around the world that's attending our meetings and in one place after another and most parents do send their children to follow us to our meetings. In fact the Russians president Vladimir Putin gave the award of the best Russian family to Jehovah's Witnesses!

So if you're banking on that cheap blackmail it really shows the level of your IQ! smiley
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by EnvyandHate: 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So do you know a child in your own locality that has been abused by Jehovah's Witnesses?

Guy that's what the enemies of pure worship will tell you to make you feel you've something to hold onto! Matthew 5:11-12

There are millions of children around the world that's attending our meetings and in one place after another and most parents do send their children to follow us to our meetings. In fact the Russians president Vladimir Putin gave the award of the best Russian family to Jehovah's Witnesses!

So if you're banking on that cheap blackmail it really shows the level of your IQ! smiley

Go do some fighting spiritually if you want the crowns of King David.
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Go do some fighting spiritually if you want the crowns of King David.
Jesus has already been crowned in heaven with his corulers that's why what he taught is working globally in the gathering of faithful people to the most distant part of the earth {Act 1:8} this is what JEHOVAH told Jesus as prophesied by King David himself:

Jehovah declared to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand Until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.” Jehovah will extend the scepter of your power out of Zion, saying: “Go subduing in the midst of your enemies.” Your people will offer themselves willingly on the day of your military force. In splendid holiness, from the womb of the dawn, You have your company of young men just like dewdrops. Jehovah has sworn an oath, and he will not change his mind: “You are a priest forever In the manner of Mel·chizʹe·dek!” Jehovah will be at your right hand; He will crush kings on the day of his anger! Psalms 110:1-5

Do you notice that David referred to the Christ (Messiah) as "my Lord" ?

Jehovah asked the highly elevated Jesus to sit at his right hand and later gave him the order: "go subduing in the midst of your enemies"

This means that by the time Messiah began his rule in heaven the inhabitants of the earth will notice that an unseen supernatural being is gathering people throughout the earth under one umbrella {Matthew 13:30} despite the hatred people will have for his group {John 15:19} love will reign among them! John 13:34-35

So i'm not one of Jesus' anointed brothers that will reign as kings and priests with him but i've been trained by them to defend this truth that's why you're helpless! smiley

As for the cheap blackmail you're reading on the internet, some children in advance countries don't want to live as Jehovah's Witnesses so their unbelieving relatives are the ones instigating them to say all those things since there is provisions under their laws over there for others to take over the custody of abused children. So many children who don't want to be Jehovah's Witnesses are seizing the opportunity to leave their parents.
But if you truly care go and find out what has become of many that have left their witnesses families today and see for yourself if they're in anyway compared to obedient and law-abiding children raised in the homes of Jehovah's Witnesses. That's why i asked you if any has been found in your own locality because i know that your people have the right to spank their own children if any misbehaves unlike the Western World where children can't be disciplined by their own parents! smiley
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by EnvyandHate: 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse

According to the Jewish writer Josephus who lived in the first century, there were alot of claimants to the Messiah people not of the royal lineage. Even today alot of people claim to be Israel and want to steal our inheritance.
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
EnvyandHate:
MaxInDHouse
According to the Jewish writer Josephus who lived in the first century, there were alot of claimants to the Messiah people not of the royal lineage. Even today alot of people claim to be Israel and want to steal our inheritance.

Pure worship is the heritage of God's people!
But you people are thinking it's all about Israel whereas God only used that nation as means to communicate with the world that's why He singlehandedly rescue the Israelites from Egypt to prove that He is the most high God who is invincible.
After the Messiah that heritage becomes the inheritance of faithful people throughout the world as in anywhere a faithful man or woman could be found he must be called into that family of FAITH.
So stop thinking that it's about your people if you're not part of the global family of peace loving worshipers today as prophesied in that Bible book of saiah 2:2-4 & Micah 4:1-3 know today that the true God have no business with you whether you're Abraham's descendant or not.
John the baptist told your people in the first century:

And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.Matthew 3:9

Adding:

And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Matthew 3:10

And that's exactly what has happened to the nation of Israel after rejecting Jesus of Nazareth so you have no right to claim pure worship based on your bloodline anymore rather accept what God has approved, God's people today are fulfilling Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3 but if you feel nepotistic or sentimental about your bloodline then fulfill what God said about His worshipers in the last days that's the only way you can disprove those fulfilling it now! smiley
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by EnvyandHate: 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7790119/purple-transgender-president-2024

I put in real work I don't do Bible study. When the student is ready the master will appear.
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by HarshBitterTrut: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Male Fraud
Re: Since The Time Of Abraham Christ Was The First To Teach Of Heaven by EnvyandHate: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2023
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”

I tell you no coward will make into heaven. No yes man or yes woman will inherit the kingdom. This is a metaphysical principle because the way the Jesus created is the only way to get to heaven. You must carry your cross to get there.

Worksmart

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The True Focus Of Your Religion? / Global Day Of Prayer. / The National Stadium In Lagos And Hypocritical Christian Congregations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.