Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel (17776 Views)

No Customs Duty And VAT On CNG Conversion Kits Imports – Ngelale / Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative / Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel by Jogs1900: 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
crossfm:
The government should subsidize the conversation,so that a lot of people will embrace the idea.

This will drastically reduce transportation fee in Nigeria. If possible give civil servants soft loans for this purpose.
You want the government to approve loans for civil servants when the majority of them are servicing different loans already.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
gaby:
Tinubu go soon run leave that seat by himself...lol

Buhari go say "country wey I no fit do anything na him one burowoba civilian wan come do Emilokan".

Tinubu never knew nor expected the enormity or confusion that the contraption is.

Nigeria no be Lagos.

They are still dwelling and struggling with conversion. After conversion, where do you top up.

Lol

Wahalaaaa

Penguin2:
Tinubu has nothing upstairs.

He has nothing to offer Nigerians.

His appointees have even gotten more confused than him.

Right now, the only available option is to return subsidy but they know that it would make Tinubu look like the fool he is.

So, they just have to continue in disillusionment while hoping a miracle happens one way or another.

Meanwhile, Peter Obi is somewhere laughing at their stupidity and foolishness.

Ndi ala!

Advanced wailing
Re: Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel by fakawer: 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2023

When dem reduce price, una go convert back?
Re: Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel by Angelfrost(m): 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
lexy2014:

so after removing fuel subsidy, the government will now subsidise conversion of engines from fuel to gas grin grin.

we will call it fuel to gas subsidy

Leave them... Nigerians just like to dey whine themselves. grin
Re: Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel by olisaEze(m): 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
At what point did you realize that Nigeria is no longer an oil producing nation but just an oil dependent one? When it comes to petrol which is the lifeblood of Nigerians, the govt keeps acting like Nigeria is in a class of its own! If the FG cannot build and maintain a single refinery, at least let them be wise enough to invest smart. Or else, what was the point of sinking so much money into & hanging the hopes of 200 million people on the Dangote refinery?? These people never fail to disappoint. No wonder while they were hyping the project, the guyman was busy hustling his importation license! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel by saysoo: 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
Why can't the president use CNG and lead the way. There will be quacks for sure. And the slow traffic returns with possible explosions on the traffic.
Re: Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel by Quebec91(m): 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
Go help all your family members first, both nuclear and extended, get them all out of poverty first before coming to us
YahooG:
nice

Well I would love to help some Nigerians who really want to kiss goodbye to poverty,click on this link

https://ravenbank.page/UKEDh1NiY9vzGpL49 Register on Raven,and start a good life,thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel by YahooG(m): 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2023
Quebec91:
Go help all your family members first, both nuclear and extended, get them all out of poverty first before coming to us

Silent is Golden.
Re: Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel by foxxydude: 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2023
adebayo987:
I pray for less fire outbreaks and explosions as any slight leakage, accident, damage or faulty equipment could lead to more dangerous situations. Nigerians wey sabi manage something until e spoil to its last death of second last death. Make them prevent those old vehicles wey the parts don dey beg the owner for death from converting to CNG as its consequences could be disastrous.

Taxis have been using CNG for about 10 years in Edo State and I have never heard any fire accident from CNG.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel by gentlesmithugo(m): 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
YahooG:

Silent is Golden.
e pain u abi.but na true he talk na.first help yourself b4 looking for who to help.mr helper
Re: Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel by YahooG(m): 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
gentlesmithugo:
e pain u abi.but na true he talk na.first help yourself b4 looking for who to help.mr helper
Nothing pain me,I bigger than you can imagine,click the link or move aside, simple.
Re: Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel by Charisma01: 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
As for me I can't go near any CNG conversion for car. Gas is very sensitive to heat or flame, any leakage or high pressure from heat boom- explosion.
Re: Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel by lexy2014: 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
Angelfrost:

Leave them... Nigerians just like to dey whine themselves. grin

eye never still clear for some people
Re: Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel by whixstan(m): 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
crossfm:
The government should subsidize the conversation,so that a lot of people will embrace the idea.

This will drastically reduce transportation fee in Nigeria. If possible give civil servants soft loan for this purpose.

As nah only Una dey this country that's why only those in government benefit from government funds firstly if you not a civil servant, public servant, community chief or in the defense then expect nothing from the government at all for yourself and even your family not even the subsides we used to have before it's saddened

A good system can never be inefficient
And our system here is so inefficient
Someday we are going to get it right

Bleep the corrupt civil service
Bleep the corrupt government
Bleep the corrupt demograph
Re: Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel by REDshouse(m): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
This is an area I expect the FG to subsidize.
no subsidy pls because very soon some briefcase subsidy business men will hijack it like Nigeria Airways ....
Re: Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel by ai9090: 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
Govt need to subsidies

Master AI Art & Animation: Transform Your Business Videos with this well detailed course.
Full Course(OVER 13 VIDEOS) for ₦1,000 Only
FOR BOTH PHONE & LAPTOP
Whatsapp: 0 8 1 3 5 7 9 6 4 4 4
Re: Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel by adebayo987: 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
foxxydude:

Taxis have been using CNG for about 10 years in Edo State and I have never heard any fire accident from CNG.
That's with proper management. Imagine a situation whereby everyone including illiterates switch to it. Ormo, even after been told the safety of seatbelts, most people ignore it because they don't understand that doing so saves their own life and the life of their passengers in case of any sudden eventuality, with the belt on, such situations could be dealt with on time before something worse happens.

I know what I'm saying. People should be educated on the safety and dangers.
Re: Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel by Upright2020: 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2023
YahooG:

Silent is Golden.

He never said anything bad, just do what he asked you to do, because it's necessary and they said charity begin at home
Re: Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel by crossfm: 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2023
ivolt:

You are asking for more subsidies?

Just to encourage people to convert their cars,and it's a one time thing.
Re: Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel by 4ward4: 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
crossfm:
The government should subsidize the conversion,so that a lot of people will embrace the idea.

This will drastically reduce transportation fee in Nigeria. [b]If possible give civil servants soft loan for this purpo[/b]se.

They should just spoon feed Civil servants...Who will now give soft loans to one man businesses
Re: Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel by Raphael81(m): 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2023
Next Upper Level...
Re: Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel by Mayeldah(m): 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2023
adecz:
undecided

Knowing how APC people reason,
behave and their senseless policies,
don't be surprised that by the time you
carry out such expensive conversion
from petrol to gas, price of gas will
suddenly hit N2200 per kilo and they
will tell you that the war in Ukraine is
affecting international prices of gas... 😕😕😕

Wetin dem never take our eyes see❓

grin grin grin No be Nigeria again?
Re: Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel by neutralmind: 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2023
foxxydude:

True

Pls tell them
Re: Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel by Blitzking: 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2023
See sweet business...time to cash out by the few wise ones.
Re: Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel by Chineloani(f): 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
CNG conversion will die a natural death under Tinubu surely. He lacks the Sense to work well for Nigeria.
Re: Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel by Iamzik: 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2023
I don't see anyone talking about the safety implications and periodic maintenance checks required.

Compressed Gas explosion is dangerous. I wish people will research more about this before rushing to convert.
Re: Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel by Major7: 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
If we all abandon the use of petrol cos of subsidy,what will the use of petrol be for? What makes us sure that they won't come for us again with this gas thing? They just want to snuff life out of us. Let the poor breath
Re: Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel by Ten06(m): 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
Grammar has continue to be written since this issue of fuel subsidy removal but up till now it is still grammar with nothing to show.

Una no dey tire for all these high sounding words with nothing to show?
Re: Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel by Allikola(m): 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
Allikola Biogas 080. 3150. 5760
Re: Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel by blackdover: 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed Meets Buhari At AU Summit (Photos) / Police Blame Bank For Kidnap Of Staff In Katsina / Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.