Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Tonto Dikeh Melts Hearts As She Blesses Amputees With Prosthetic Legs (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tonto Dikeh Melts Hearts As She Blesses Amputees With Prosthetic Legs (video) (183 Views)

Maci Currin: Longest Legs In The World 2021 (Pictures) / Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) / I Date White Girls And Break Their Hearts As Revenge For Slavery – Mike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Melts Hearts As She Blesses Amputees With Prosthetic Legs (video) by rodneywhitney: 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2023
Tonto shared a video of the three amputees, expressing her desire to help.

Tonto Dikeh, renowned Nigerian actress and politician has once again demonstrated her unwavering compassion with her recent move.

A heart-melting video captured the moment Tonto Dikeh brought joy and hope to three amputees who have lost their limb.

In a heartwarming display of empathy, the actress plans to gift three amputees with prosthetic legs.

Tonto expressed her desire to assist the men get back on their feet with an artificial limb while uploading a video of them dancing despite their infirmity.

She pleaded with her fans to help locate those men while equally giving out her email address where they can also reach her.

“I watched 3 videos last night, this was one of it and something spoke in me to do more, don’t know what did.

But I would love to buy these 3 beautiful gentlemen a prosthetic leg for each of them.

If they are willing to receive.. @official the tonto dikeh foundation is ready for positive change.

Please help me look for them.

They can reach me at Talktonto@gmail.com or through my management @wynerzmanagement or MY SON @henrysklue.

Thanks and happy Sunday” she wrote.

Click the link below to watch the video

Source: https://ribdo.com/news/tonto-dikeh-melts-hearts-as-she-blesses-amputees-with-prosthetic-legs-video

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Religious Lies / 2007 Foreign Used Beige On Cream Toyota Corolla LE / 10 Best Loan Apps In Nigeria With Low Interest Rates 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.