Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,229 members, 7,811,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

I Plan To Build 8 Units Of Mini Flat Storey Building On This Land - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Plan To Build 8 Units Of Mini Flat Storey Building On This Land (696 Views)

4 Flats (3 Bedrooms Per Flat) Storey Building For Sale / "This Land Is Not For Sale" Notice Is Causing Stir Online (Photo) / Construction Of 8flats, 4units Of 2bdrms /4 Units Of Mini Flats By Rotecch77 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Plan To Build 8 Units Of Mini Flat Storey Building On This Land by babsdeen(m): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2023
I Plan To Build 8 Units of Mini Flat Storey Building On This Land

This is a 300sqm plot size of land in Okunraiye Ibeju Lekki I intend to have a storey building on, with 4 units of mini flat (i.e Room & parlour self-contained) downstairs and another 4 units upstairs. It is basically for rental purpose.

I spoke with my Architect and Construction Engineer about it and they said it is possible. The architect is presently working on the design & the engineer after inspecting the site advised it will require a raft foundation to start with.

To the experience developers/homeowners here, I would like to seek your opinion on this.

Should I embark on this journey or I should just sell the land after at higher price after sometime?

Re: I Plan To Build 8 Units Of Mini Flat Storey Building On This Land by Xammie001(m): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2023
IN ALL HUMILITY IF A CERTIFIED ENGINEER TELLS YOU IT WILL WORK AND ALSO AN ARCHITECT SAYS THE SAME SHOOT ON BUT WHAT I'M SEEING HERE IS THAT THERE WON'T BE PARKING SPACE
Re: I Plan To Build 8 Units Of Mini Flat Storey Building On This Land by babsdeen(m): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
Xammie001:
IN ALL HUMILITY IF A CERTIFIED ENGINEER TELLS YOU IT WILL WORK AND ALSO AN ARCHITECT SAYS THE SAME SHOOT ON BUT WHAT I'M SEEING HERE IS THAT THERE WON'T BE PARKING SPACE

Thanks sir. He is trying to create a side drive in a way that will only accommodate 2 to 3 cars.

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Build 8 Units Of Mini Flat Storey Building On This Land by babsdeen(m): 7:25am On Aug 06, 2023
So, today I paid the architect to start with the design. Once it is out, I will share it with you guys here.

May Allah (SWT) see us through this process.
Re: I Plan To Build 8 Units Of Mini Flat Storey Building On This Land by MrOkenwa(m): 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2023
How much is annual rent for a mini flat in that community?
In as much as a raft foundation is going to drive up the cost of executing the project, I’ll suggest that you follow the advice given by the engineer.
Re: I Plan To Build 8 Units Of Mini Flat Storey Building On This Land by babsdeen(m): 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
MrOkenwa:
How much is annual rent for a mini flat in that community?
In as much as a raft foundation is going to drive up the cost of executing the project, I’ll suggest that you follow the advice given by the engineer.

Presently, a mini flat is valued at ₦250k per annum.

The Engineer advised that we go for raft considering the state of the land.
Re: I Plan To Build 8 Units Of Mini Flat Storey Building On This Land by ishadfurnitures: 10:39am On Aug 08, 2023
Yes as an engineer here younhave to go for a raft foundation since its a waterlogged land and provided its just a story building and not high or hightise building if yes you need to for a pillinh foundation ,if you need a competent engineer call or chat me on 08099212590 also i can give a full Bill of quantityfof your construction projects
babsdeen:

Presently, a mini flat is valued at ₦250k per annum.

The Engineer advised that we go for raft considering the state of the land.
Re: I Plan To Build 8 Units Of Mini Flat Storey Building On This Land by babsdeen(m): 7:45am On Aug 20, 2023
And we got the architectural design of our 8 units mini flat (4 upstairs & 4 downstairs) storey building yesterday.

Next action in line is to get our Engineer on site to commence the interpretation of the drawings on site.

I really want to thank you all for the words of advice and encouragement on this course.

I will provide an update here once we commence work on site.

Comrade Nurudeen.

Re: I Plan To Build 8 Units Of Mini Flat Storey Building On This Land by kdaddy: 9:50am On Aug 27, 2023
@OP

What's the estimated cost for this project?
Re: I Plan To Build 8 Units Of Mini Flat Storey Building On This Land by Donsheddy: 10:52am On Aug 27, 2023
Following
Re: I Plan To Build 8 Units Of Mini Flat Storey Building On This Land by babsdeen(m): 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2023
kdaddy:
@OP

What's the estimated cost for this project?

I am awaiting the release of the BOQ
Re: I Plan To Build 8 Units Of Mini Flat Storey Building On This Land by babsdeen(m): 8:48am On Sep 24, 2023
We got the delivery of the structural design for the 8 units of 1 Bedroom Residential Apartments we intend to build in Okunraiye Ibeju Lekki Lagos.

And I have decided to name it La Paz Luxury Apartments meaning The Peaceful Place.
Bit by bit La Paz Luxury Apartments is becoming a reality & we are leaving no stone unturned!

Re: I Plan To Build 8 Units Of Mini Flat Storey Building On This Land by babsdeen(m): 8:52am On Sep 24, 2023
To double check if the land can take the proposed structure, we conducted the soil test two weeks ago.

Re: I Plan To Build 8 Units Of Mini Flat Storey Building On This Land by folmus: 9:04am On Sep 24, 2023
babsdeen:
To double check if the land can take the proposed structure, we conducted the soil test two weeks ago.

Wonderful! We are following.
Re: I Plan To Build 8 Units Of Mini Flat Storey Building On This Land by babsdeen(m): 8:34am On Nov 22, 2023
We started with the setting out two weeks ago and we decide to call it La Paz Luxury Apartments

Re: I Plan To Build 8 Units Of Mini Flat Storey Building On This Land by babsdeen(m): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2023
This is the excavation stage at La Paz Luxury Apartments

Re: I Plan To Build 8 Units Of Mini Flat Storey Building On This Land by MRFIXER001: 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
Following
Re: I Plan To Build 8 Units Of Mini Flat Storey Building On This Land by Kizzon(m): 7:43pm On Jan 02
Do you have the estimated cost for the project now?
Also, are you using the design you shared above?
Re: I Plan To Build 8 Units Of Mini Flat Storey Building On This Land by babsdeen(m): 3:29pm On Mar 21
Kizzon:
Do you have the estimated cost for the project now?
Also, are you using the design you shared above?

The BOQ we were given as at November 2023 can't meet the cost we will accrue now as cost of required materials has tripled now!

(1) (Reply)

Crown Estate Sales / Serious Investors Urgently Needed In Lekki! / Use A Structural Engineer And Save Ultimate Cost!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.