Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) (48250 Views)

Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President / EFCC Operatives Beat Justin Gbagir, NBA Chairman In Makurdi / Seun Kuti To Register 'Movement Of The People' As Political Party (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by aswani(m): 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2023
slowice:
The only party in southern Nigeria today is the labor party. The party will keep growing yearly and will continue to give pdp and apc bloody nose

Mark it down, Obi is not contesting for president in 2027 under the banner of the Labour Party.
Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by casualobserver: 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2023
Curse777:
cool

I wonder what he is planning to contest for

Edo State is PDP vs Labour Party show down

2024.. in Edo would be intresting..

Oshiomole is also cooking

Isn’t he from Delta? I thought he is a Warri boy.

1 Like

Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by EnigmaticDude: 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
Someone that couldn't organise ordinary NBA conference successfully, Ellu P and mediocre things sha😂🤣😂
Kingsmeal:

https://twitter.com/mamarolex/status/1685997927389413376?t=Gm38HPbPvO3Y-JOMLBNapQ&s=19

Elupeee 74
Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by ufuosman(m): 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
All d best to him
Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by shomutuski(m): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2023
Alot of folks dont know that this man is stinkling rich! He is a made fucking man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by Omowoolata: 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
Tomek09:
Olumide Akpata — Correct

Olumide Apata — Wrong.

Yorubas take note.

You Edo miscreants keep bastardizing Yoruba name and feeling funky. Nawaoo sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by sangresan(m): 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
001Lagos:

No space abi he rejected APC and join Labour Party

APC is dead in Edo state . Forget the oshiomhole useless noise and rigging plans . APC is dead in Edo state

Labour Party has very strong presence in Edo state much more than APC and PDP in Edo currently

Did you see the gigantic Billboard that the Edo people erected in the state to remind the judiciary that Edo state are watching them because of Peter Obi Labour Party presidential petition tribunal case ?

Edo state is now 1million percent Labour Party

Nlfpmod

Remind us of the number of national assembly and state assembly seats won by EluP in Edo. Your mumu neva do?
Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by highchief1: 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2023
NastiLord:
The party for right thinking Nigerians. A party that rejects drug barons and peddlers. A party built on trust and not deceit. The only party that is ready to liberate Nigerians from the shackles of the oppressors.

the chairman of the party was in apga,then pdp.if u don’t wake up from this sleep u may die in it

3 Likes

Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by sangresan(m): 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2023
This mugu's era at the helms of NBA was largely forgettable. What does he has to offer Nigerians?
Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by Emola12(m): 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
Kewtt:

No space for him in APC. He messed up with his attitude towards Wole Olanipekun... An NBA president without achievement
buh with popular name than you!!! Dey say good name is better than gold and silver argue with your domot
Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by AmotekunSW: 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
Tomek09:
Olumide Akpata — Correct

Olumide Apata — Wrong.

Yorubas take note.

Spelt Àpáta the mid-western way.

In Yoruba Language, two consonants don't come after each other in word's. There must be a vowel in-between.

Igbos, be educates .

1 Like

Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
Kingsmeal:
He’s a wise man. One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors, certificate forgers, drug Lords.

By end of this year, every sensible NIGERIAN will be obidient.

Cry cry baby ..

1 Like

Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by OVB123: 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
Trustmea:

I thought Obaseki wanted shuaibu to succeed him
No! He only want Asuan Ighodalo to suceed him.
Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by OVB123: 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
casualobserver:

Isn’t he from Delta? I thought he is a Warri boy.
He is from the notable Akpata family of Benin but grew up in Warri.

1 Like

Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by oneeast: 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
Good development
Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by freeborn02: 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
Kewtt:

No space for him in APC. He messed up with his attitude towards Wole Olanipekun... An NBA president without achievement

Must we split your head open and pour sense before you know that being an NBA President itself is an achievement?
Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by aswani(m): 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
OVB123:

Ọbasẹki wey dey go back to Lagos, e no concern am who replace am.

That's why he couldn't care less about fulfilling his promises to Shuaibu when they ran off to go and kneel down to Edo state PDP bigwigs because of gubernatorial ticket.
Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by Aquila99: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

Usually, it’s party in power that attracts influx of new members.

But miraculously, it’s the party that they claim came third that has been attracting new members in droves. And not just new members but high profile people.

APC has not registered any new member and I don’t see that happening anytime soon.

In fact, currently, no one in his right senses would go and register as APC member and post it in public. Shame go dey catch am.

One now wonders, why is Tinubu’s victory so lonely?

No. All i see is a Party Attracting Losers.. like peter obi, like akpata

1 Like

Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by LADEMINUS: 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2023
001Lagos:

No space abi he rejected APC and join Labour Party

APC is dead in Edo state . Forget the oshiomhole useless noise and rigging plans . APC is dead in Edo state

Labour Party has very strong presence in Edo state much more than APC and PDP in Edo currently

Did you see the gigantic Billboard that the Edo people erected in the state to remind the judiciary that Edo state are watching them because of Peter Obi Labour Party presidential petition tribunal case ?

Edo state is now 1million percent Labour Party

Nlfpmod

Kindly give us update on the down ballot elections in Edo State (Senators, HOR, State house of reps)..... So that we will all see how apc is dead

1 Like

Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by edgecution(m): 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
I would have thought he should have hit the gym. Politics is not NBA. He needs to shed weight and be fit.
Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by Penguin2: 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
Emekaonline:

Your governorship candidate in Oyo has just joined the APC and you are ranting that no new members are not joining APC. Just continue to deceive yourself thinking that Alaigbo is the only section that make up Nigeria.
Wow!

I never knew Olumide Akpata is now IPOB.
Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by Penguin2: 11:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
OVB123:
Is Ighodalo Esan or Obaseki doesn’t care about zoning?
Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by leanonme82: 1:05am On Aug 01, 2023
Solsix:

Yet APC have two senators in Edo

Ask them what LP has in Edo. Nothing.

Igbo men are very dumb.
Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by Solsix(m): 1:10am On Aug 01, 2023
leanonme82:

Ask them what LP has in Edo. Nothing.

Igbo men are very dumb.
I am igbo
Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by 1phone(m): 4:26am On Aug 01, 2023
It should be spelled "former" and not "formal" if in this context you are referring to his earlier position held
Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by allthingsgood: 6:01am On Aug 01, 2023
Kingsmeal:
He’s a wise man. One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors, certificate forgers, drug Lords.

By end of this year, every sensible NIGERIAN will be obidient.

You have started. Una no learn anything from last election abi.

1 Like

Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by andycom(m): 6:48am On Aug 01, 2023
Kewtt:

In your own words, what is APC achievement in the last 9 years?
Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by OVB123: 7:26am On Aug 01, 2023
Penguin2:

Is Ighodalo Esan or Obaseki doesn’t care about zoning?
I really don't understand your question.
Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by cedricksly: 8:39am On Aug 01, 2023
Curse777:
cool

I wonder what he is planning to contest for

Edo State is PDP vs Labour Party show down

2024.. in Edo would be intresting..

Oshiomole is also cooking

the last statement is baseless, oshiomole would not do shit, else he would fail woefully again... He better remove himself from the equation this time around because he was the cause of their failure the last time, if this failure is linked to him the second time that might be the last nail in his political coffin... Go and write this down. He is a wise man and knows better than impose another candidate
Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by aswani(m): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2023
cedricksly:
the last statement is baseless, oshiomole would not do shit, else he would fail woefully again... He better remove himself from the equation this time around because he was the cause of their failure the last time, if this failure is linked to him the second time that might be the last nail in his political coffin... Go and write this down. He is a wise man and knows better than impose another candidate

Bàbà Oshio don comot hand for una Edo state matter, he has a national government to help run as he is in President Tinubu's inner circle.

He also has his Senatorial duties to face to help make Edo North a better place.

Make una face una Esan agenda Edo South treachery situation.
Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by Penguin2: 9:56am On Aug 01, 2023
OVB123:
I really don't understand your question.
I suppose Edo respects the zoning formula, right?

And the general sentiments in Edo is that it is the turn of Edo Central since Oshiomole from Edo North has done 8 years and Obaseki from Edo South is doing 8 years now.

Again, it’s claimed that Edo Central hasn’t really governed the state.

That’s why I’m asking, is the person you are suggesting that he’s Obaseki’s preferred candidate from Edo Central or Obaseki doesn’t care about zoning?
Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by OVB123: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2023
Penguin2:

I suppose Edo respects the zoning formula, right?

And the general sentiments in Edo is that it is the turn of Edo Central since Oshiomole from Edo North has done 8 years and Obaseki from Edo South is doing 8 years now.

Again, it’s claimed that Edo Central hasn’t really governed the state.

That’s why I’m asking, is the person you are suggesting that he’s Obaseki’s preferred candidate from Edo Central or Obaseki doesn’t care about zoning?
Ighodalo is from edo central and i know with the backing of obaseki, he will win next year PDP gubernatorial primary election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" / Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.