Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Tinubu Decorates Service Chiefs In Aso Villa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Decorates Service Chiefs In Aso Villa (28880 Views)

Oyesola: Tinubu Decorates Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet With New Rank / Osinbajo Decorates Usman Alkali, New IGP (Photos) / Dapo Abiodun Decorates Soyinka As Amotekun Super Marshall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Decorates Service Chiefs In Aso Villa by vicoloni(m): 12:49am On Aug 01, 2023
Curse777:
cool

I watched the video of Chief of Army Staff doing press up... That man is gallant and combat ready

Wishing them Goodluck

Buhari’s COAS did more than that but nothing to show
Re: Tinubu Decorates Service Chiefs In Aso Villa by Ifogift007: 2:43am On Aug 01, 2023
Curse777:

You are the one wishing darkness on a country on this thread

Dollar 876
Fuel 617

U saying?
Re: Tinubu Decorates Service Chiefs In Aso Villa by Ifogift007: 2:44am On Aug 01, 2023
Curse777:

And that's Democracy... The 8 million strong believers see him as their light

This is not Niger republic with forced Democracy.. majority decides minority complies
U mean stolen mandate?
Re: Tinubu Decorates Service Chiefs In Aso Villa by Ifogift007: 2:45am On Aug 01, 2023
Dotherightthing:
Nice

Piiiggs must grunt
Coming from a man who trecked to work today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Decorates Service Chiefs In Aso Villa by OLOKOESHIN: 5:24am On Aug 01, 2023
Mystic216:
Congratulations to all of them

They should work for the interest of the citizens and not allow that brown tooth man to politicize them

We expect professionalism from you all, Thanks to you all
Small boy like you
Re: Tinubu Decorates Service Chiefs In Aso Villa by Shemadex(m): 6:37am On Aug 01, 2023
Ibiyinka90:

Perform well my foot, why do you guys so much embrace darkness over light
na ur frug voice obi be ligth

Mumu dey play

Una no get what to do

Tinubu ll rule u for 8 years
Cry cry baby
Re: Tinubu Decorates Service Chiefs In Aso Villa by AareGaa: 7:37am On Aug 01, 2023
mariovito:
With the same sword they knight you they gon good night you with.

Same people you're decorating maybe the ones to...

You still dey wait for imaginary coup to install Peter Obingo.
You go wait tire!

What happened in Jan 1966 can never repeat itself.

Jagaban is your president. You can hang yourself if you are not happy about it.
Re: Tinubu Decorates Service Chiefs In Aso Villa by Ashirioluwa: 8:03am On Aug 01, 2023
Is it compulsory for a Nigerian politician to wear agbada, or is agbada the official uniform for our politicians? I asked this question because that is the type of uniform most of our politicians wear every day.

Also, seeing Ribadu, the chief security adviser, wearing an agbada every day baffles me. I thought he needed to dress smartly as a security officer.

I might be wrong, but I am just surprised.
Re: Tinubu Decorates Service Chiefs In Aso Villa by Mystic216: 8:03am On Aug 01, 2023
OLOKOESHIN:

Small boy like you
I’m older than your papa, boy
Re: Tinubu Decorates Service Chiefs In Aso Villa by mariovito(m): 8:42am On Aug 01, 2023
When are you joining the protest in Oyo?

AareGaa:

You still dey wait for imaginary coup to install Peter Obingo.
You go wait tire!

What happened in Jan 1966 can never repeat itself.

Jagaban is your president. You can hang yourself if you are not happy about it.
Re: Tinubu Decorates Service Chiefs In Aso Villa by Pootle: 9:40am On Aug 01, 2023
Curse777:
cool

I watched the video of Chief of Army Staff doing press up... That man is gallant and combat ready

Wishing them Goodluck

hoping he plans a coup....and the whole country dive into chaos grin ....i get my adrenaline from chaos cool
Re: Tinubu Decorates Service Chiefs In Aso Villa by Curse777: 9:41am On Aug 01, 2023
Pootle:

hoping he plans a coup....and the whole country dive into chaos grin ....i get my adrenaline from chaos cool

grin

We need to contribute money to send you to Ukraine

Re: Tinubu Decorates Service Chiefs In Aso Villa by Pootle: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2023
Curse777:

grin

We need to contribute money to send you to Ukraine

i swear i ready o...i tried joining wagner, but those guys hate blacks like shit they only care about what they can get ie money and natural recourses, i was also not admitted into NDA after 3 attempt and was denied short services after i graduated, my uncle a Lieutenant Colonel once told me he said, ppl like you are too brutal for the army high ranked soldier, if you eventually become a soldier we wont be able to manage you
Re: Tinubu Decorates Service Chiefs In Aso Villa by OLOKOESHIN: 7:17am On Aug 02, 2023
Mystic216:

I’m older than your papa, boy
Ehyah Grandpa of Nairaland. Your mate dey Senate, you dey here dey make unnecessary comment for the grams. Go hustle grandpa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista / APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. / #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.