Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 (38949 Views)

Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. / FIFA Women's W/cup: Tinubu, Atiku, Others Hail Super Falcons Despite Loss / FIFA Women's W/Cup: Obi hails Super Falcons' Fighting Spirit In Draw Vs Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by HonNL: 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
Nigeria's Super Falcons are set to earn a massive payday after securing a place in the second round of the Women's World Cup.

Stars of Nigeria’s Super Falcons will have even more reason to celebrate their qualification for the Round of 16 of the Women’s World Cup apart from doing their country proud as they have now earned a massive payday as well.

Super Falcons qualify for Round of 16
For reaching the second round and being ranked between 9th to 16th, the Super Falcons are guaranteed at least $1,380,00 in prize money to be shared amongst the players, a figure that could rise depending on their progress in the competition.

The money promised to teams that reach the round of 16 by FIFA will amount to $60,000 per player when divided amongst the 23 Super Falcons squad members.

This comes to double the amount that the players were set to receive for playing in the group stages alone and will certainly serve as extra motivation for the Super Falcons to go even further.

Super Falcons eyeing huge payday
As they progress, the Super Falcons will enjoy larger financial rewards, and will see their earnings rise by another $30,000 to become $90,000 if they are able to scale past their round of 16 opponents.

If they go all the way to win the competition, each player on the Super Falcons’ team will receive up to $270,000 in prize money, the largest payout in Women’s World Cup history.

The Super Falcons still have a long way to go to reach the payday, but they will be quietly confident after pulling off major surprises already in the group stage.

SOURCE

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
Let me tell you from the Falcons camp. That money is not even their goal. Their goal is to make Nigeria and Africa proud. The trophy is what's on their mind.

I wish them the very best.

337 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Let me tell you from the Falcons camp. That money is not even their goal. Their goal is to make Nigeria and Africa proud. The trophy is what's on their mind.

pls tell them the country have been in mess of late..we are banking of them pls.. thanks

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
Helper1000:
pls tell them the country have been in mess of late..we are banking of them pls.. thanks

They won't believe if I tell them so because they are already enjoying how the country is favouring them and their families. May it continue to favour me and my family too.

148 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

They won't believe if I tell them so because they are alreay enjoying how the country is favour them and their families. May it continue to favour me and my family too.
you are one of the problems of this country

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2023
Helper1000:
you are one of the problems of this country

How can I be? I am always contented with what I have. I have observed over the years and have discovered that people just love complaining in this country.

You will come across people who are able to afford good shelter, good cloths, good car, good education, good health care and so much more still complaining as if nothing good is going on in their lives.

The level of ingratitude by Nigerians is unspeakable. It is a norm to always complain no matter what.

As for me, am grateful and happy. Cheers no hard feelings.

192 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

How can I be? I am always contented with what I have. I have observed over the years and have discovered that people just love complaining in this country.

You will come across people who are able to afford good shelter, good cloths, good car, good education, good health care and so much more still complaining as if nothing good is going on in their lives.

The level of ingratitude by Nigerians is unspeakable. It is a normal to always complain no matter what.

As for me, am grateful and happy. Cheers no hard feelings.
oya help me with data... dey never pay me

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by GanagiBitrus: 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
...to earn? Well let's hope the full money gets to rest in their bank accounts.

Meantime R/16, Nigeria vs England loading...

6 Likes

Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2023
Helper1000:
oya help me with data... dey never pay me

Helper that needs help? undecided

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2023
[
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Helper that needs help. undecided
if you have help me...it a Small world.

3 Likes

Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by phemmyjohnson: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2023
Okay don’t owe them a penny like the norms

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by stano2(m): 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2023
They should earn more than Super Eagles, the ladies are giving me joy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by Emperormartin(m): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ah!!! My daughter must play football. No two ways about that

I need to start looking for football academy to register this girl ASAP

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by Godsgrace11: 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
Commendable

1 Like

Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by stano2(m): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
I love the fact that FIFA is paying them directly.
We for begin hear stories, i no know who cursed this country. Monkey de work Baboon de chop

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by baralatie(m): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
See where ishi and Mariah are supposed to be showing skills?

1 Like

Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by Bfly: 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
Anyways, sensation improves mood and probably enhances liveliness. But it is just surprising to me how sport becomes so valuable above many other important things.

1 Like

Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by Akpacha(m): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
Money wey them no go ever pay them, audio money.
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by RoadMozart(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
If NFF no corner the money

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by Curse777: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
cool

..i hope NFF doesn't corner it

Amaju Pinik ran super eagles street and nothing happened

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by inoki247: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
Lol na NFF go du the Picker dem fit rip them..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by wiseone28: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
small money
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by 12inchess: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
Oshoala.No worry next time you go score better goals. But please dye your hair back to blue. Nothing wrong with two players with Blue hair. You fit off shirt sef again if you score hattrick. Sha no vex Daddy.

Plumptre ... ABGA baller🤌🤌🤌
Rasheedat
Alozie.

Make I continue??

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by jmoore(m): 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
Akpacha:
Money wey them no go ever pay them, audio money.
FIFA is the one paying them directly

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by surgebitcoin(m): 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
Which payday, money NFF will eat and clean mouth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by Think9ja(m): 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
K
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by huntax(m): 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
Audio money. If dem give dem make I bend.
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by Wainey: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
K
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by Chetas81(m): 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
ONLY IF THE FRAUDULENT POLITICIAN IS NOT INVOLVED IN DISBURSEMENT OF THE CASH OR THE WEBPAYMENT

2 Likes

Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by patrickcollins: 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Watched them play today, they could not play well, if they were to meet USA or other top team not sure they could beat them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by huntax(m): 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
jmoore:

FIFA is the one paying them directly
Lol inside their personal account?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian-born Boxer Bilal Fawaz Who Chose England Over Nigeria Faces Deportation / Man United To Sack Mourinho & Pay £20m Compensation / Forbes Highest Paid Players List 2019: Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar Earnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.