Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 (38955 Views)

Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. / FIFA Women's W/cup: Tinubu, Atiku, Others Hail Super Falcons Despite Loss / FIFA Women's W/Cup: Obi hails Super Falcons' Fighting Spirit In Draw Vs Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by paymentvoucher: 7:50am On Aug 01, 2023
Most of them are playing in big clubs and doing well. Rasheedat plays with Althletico Madrid Women, Asisat plays with Barcelona, Our Keeper plays with PSG, the white lady played for Leicester and so on..
Chetas81:
Why foreign football club don't search for the Nigerian female footballer like their male counterparts
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by Jpblessed(m): 8:05am On Aug 01, 2023
If they meet England in the round of 16, they're out, mind you i'm not being unpatriotic but realistic.
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Let me tell you from the Falcons camp. That money is not even their goal. Their goal is to make Nigeria and Africa proud. The trophy is what's on their mind.

I wish them the very best.
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by Osariemen12: 8:09am On Aug 01, 2023
Love800:
Hello

How do i get start teaching parents children english?

Are you in Abidjan? Do you live in Cocody, Plateau, Deux Plateau, or Bingerville?
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by Gandrova: 8:11am On Aug 01, 2023
Helper1000:
you are one of the problems of this country
Because you were told the truth, he has turned to the problem.
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by Gandrova: 8:12am On Aug 01, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

How can I be? I am always contented with what I have. I have observed over the years and have discovered that people just love complaining in this country.

You will come across people who are able to afford good shelter, good cloths, good car, good education, good health care and so much more still complaining as if nothing good is going on in their lives.

The level of ingratitude by Nigerians is unspeakable. It is a norm to always complain no matter what.

As for me, am grateful and happy. Cheers no hard feelings.
louder pls. May Almighty God double your happiness and joy often
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:15am On Aug 01, 2023
stano2:
I love the fact that FIFA is paying them directly.
We for begin hear stories, i no know who cursed this country. Monkey de work Baboon de chop
isn't that why NFF say no match bonuses for them since FIFA money ll get to them directly...
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by millionboi2: 8:51am On Aug 01, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Let me tell you from the Falcons camp. That money is not even their goal. Their goal is to make Nigeria and Africa proud. The trophy is what's on their mind.

unfortunately thy lack what it takes to step an inch again.....thy will be kicked out in their next game.
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by Relevant123: 9:08am On Aug 01, 2023
I saw the highlight of the game last night
TBH those girls are not clinical,they werent playing anything special

We still have to wait for our male team to enjoy football grin grin
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:17am On Aug 01, 2023
bakol:

Write your phone number and the network provider.

MTN
Thank you

quote author=Helper1000 post=124789350]if you have help me...it a Small world.
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:27am On Aug 01, 2023
Gandrova:
louder pls. May Almighty God double your happiness and joy often

And yours too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by godwon01(m): 9:27am On Aug 01, 2023
They need to plough the money back to the economy if they actually love the country as they claim. Honestly, this is massive encouragement to football players. They will not be poor again after leaving football. This new fifa president is actually a father and a blessed to footballers.
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by donem: 9:28am On Aug 01, 2023
huntax:
Audio money. If dem give dem make I bend.
FIFA is paying the players individually
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by jonnex: 9:34am On Aug 01, 2023
Pls, can someone tell be the Best Football stream App.
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by stano2(m): 9:42am On Aug 01, 2023
adefitim:

That’s not correct, the money is going directly to nff
I thought FIFA changed this rule
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by Truckpusher(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

How can I be? I am always contented with what I have. I have observed over the years and have discovered that people just love complaining in this country.

You will come across people who are able to afford good shelter, good cloths, good car, good education, good health care and so much more still complaining as if nothing good is going on in their lives.

The level of ingratitude by Nigerians is unspeakable. It is a norm to always complain no matter what.

Really ? We provide our own water , electricity , security and some places roads and you think we complain too much? Nigerians aren't asking for free money from their Government , they are simply asking for an environment where they can enjoy the fruit of their labor and live in peace. You must be completely nuts to call Nigerians ingrate.
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by NOwazobia: 10:23am On Aug 01, 2023
Dittodat:

Incoherent delusional ranting of another village brainwashed OSU slave IPOB monkey.
Zero IQ IPOB cannibal.
I have no doubt in my heart that you're gonna prove me right...

Thanks for proving me right that you are an idiot.🚶
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by FireUpNow(m): 10:44am On Aug 01, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Trophy?! A tall dream at that.
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2023
FireUpNow:

Trophy?! A tall dream at that.

Yes! The mindset of productive people.
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by FireUpNow(m): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Yes! The mindset of productive people.
Indeed a mind set of productive people. I will stop there
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:11am On Aug 01, 2023
FireUpNow:

Indeed a mind set of productive people. I will stop there

Lol.. grin. Of course it is. Football Analyst never tipped Nigeria to qualify from a group that has a current Olympic Gold medalist in female soccer Canada, and highly ranked teams far above Nigeria, Australia and Ireland.

Always have a mindset of a winner. I sincerely wish them the best. At least they have proved those who said Nigeria can't qualify from that group wrong. And it's a dream come true for those players who will continue to dream while working towards making it a reality.
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by Love800(m): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2023
No. Not in abidjan.
Am in nigeria.

Are u not a nigerian?
Osariemen12:

Are you in Abidjan? Do you live in Cocody, Plateau, Deux Plateau, or Bingerville?
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by greall12(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2023
You know nothing. The money paying direct to you their account now.

Akpacha:
Money wey them no go ever pay them, audio money.
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by Dittodat: 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
NOwazobia:
I have no doubt in my heart that you're gonna prove me right...

Thanks for proving me right that you are an idiot.🚶
Aba baby factory product of a 1000 sperm deposited into an olosho shit-hole mother by village idiotic drunkards.
Zero IQ IPOB cannibal monkey.
Imbecility and retardation must be prevalent in your unknown father's DNA.
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by Ekugbeh(m): 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

you are always contented with poverty
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by Osariemen12: 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
Love800:
No. Not in abidjan.
Am in nigeria.

Are u not a nigerian?

No. I'm not in Nigeria. I'm in Cote d'Ivoire.
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by adefitim(m): 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
stano2:
I thought FIFA changed this rule

They(FIFA) don’t have any mechanism to achieve that so money will be given to each country football federation
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by hassan4: 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
If NFF go release those funds make i see. FIFA pays to the Federations and this is 9ja where hoodlums always find themselves in political positions. Let's wait and see how this movie go end.
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by whippersnapper(m): 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
Emperormartin:

Don't worry, I know how I'll mentor her
you must be a footballer too then
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by shiwex: 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
surgebitcoin:
Which payday, money NFF will eat and clean mouth.
Not Any more, Fifa has changed the rules. Money now goes from FIFA direct to the players.
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by shiwex: 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
hassan4:
If NFF go release those funds make i see. FIFA pays to the Federations and this is 9ja where hoodlums always find themselves in political positions. Let's wait and see how this movie go end.
Fifa now pays players directly. NO more NFF
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by Love800(m): 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ok
Osariemen12:

No. I'm not in Nigeria. I'm in Cote d'Ivoire.
Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by 7lives: 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Greed and self entitlement is the problem.
Did you see one animal that was caught stealing from passengers luggages, inside a plane?.
Na their type be that, gift them a fully furnished mansion, they'll still find a way to steal a pair of bathroom slippers.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mesut Ozil Cites Racism: “I Am German When We Win And Immigrant When We Lose” / Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho / Free Tips Daily. Free Odds And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.