Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Tinubu To Share 3000 CNG Smart Buses To 36 And Federal Capital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Share 3000 CNG Smart Buses To 36 And Federal Capital (842 Views)

How The Federal Capital OF Nigeria Was Moved From Lagos To Abuja. / Federal Capital Cows: Cattle, motorists finding space on Abuja road / EndSARS: Protesters Use Buses To Block Roads Leading To Bwari In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu To Share 3000 CNG Smart Buses To 36 And Federal Capital by Ttalk: 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
There is hope in the horizon as Tinubu revealed today during his national broadcast to share 81 smart buses to each state and FCT.

When that is done the transportation burden that the commuters are facing now will fade away.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Share 3000 CNG Smart Buses To 36 And Federal Capital by chibrolex(m): 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
And FCT?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Share 3000 CNG Smart Buses To 36 And Federal Capital by Okoroawusa: 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Tinubu To Share 3000 CNG Smart Buses To 36 And Federal Capital by gaby(m): 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2023
Fire brigade approach as usual.

Dem go dey urinate for the gas canisters inside their bedroom abi?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Share 3000 CNG Smart Buses To 36 And Federal Capital by Vifx: 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2023
Bloody capitalist
Re: Tinubu To Share 3000 CNG Smart Buses To 36 And Federal Capital by Ttalk: 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
There is hope, this is renewed hope. EFCC should be rejig this time around so as to tame scandalous state government who may see more allocation as means to enrich himself.

Now the citizen should be more concern to ask their respective state governors how the state resources is being expended rather than engaging in ethnic praise

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Share 3000 CNG Smart Buses To 36 And Federal Capital by ThatCEO: 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2023
Not bad
Re: Tinubu To Share 3000 CNG Smart Buses To 36 And Federal Capital by OneCandleAway(f): 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2023
chibrolex:
And FCT?

Oh!
He should not share to FCT because they didn't vote fir him ba?
Re: Tinubu To Share 3000 CNG Smart Buses To 36 And Federal Capital by Smithkafors(m): 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2023
For the same congested roads?.
Re: Tinubu To Share 3000 CNG Smart Buses To 36 And Federal Capital by Cantonese: 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ttalk:
There is hope in the horizon as Tinubu revealed today during his national broadcast to share 81 smart buses to each state and FCT.

When that is done the transportation burden that the commuters are facing now will fade away.

So to you 100 buses in Lagos, Kano, Rivers or Katsina each, for example, the transportation burden will fade away?

Do you know how many buses ply the Oshodi-Ikorodu route only?

I see why poverty will be difficult to eridicate in this country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Share 3000 CNG Smart Buses To 36 And Federal Capital by kokoA(m): 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
It's a good idea. Though it's not for free, the private companies would pay back with at an interest rate of 9%.
Re: Tinubu To Share 3000 CNG Smart Buses To 36 And Federal Capital by Christistruth03: 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
81 Buses are not enough

There need to be at least 200 not
Re: Tinubu To Share 3000 CNG Smart Buses To 36 And Federal Capital by Depriest2020: 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2023
36 States AND the FCT.

Will the FCT receive too? Is it necessary? That "and" is confusing me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Share 3000 CNG Smart Buses To 36 And Federal Capital by RenaissanceGuy: 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
The same thing Jonathan did more than 12 years ago. 3000 buses for a 200m population country grin. Just wow. The buses should be for 5 states alone.
Re: Tinubu To Share 3000 CNG Smart Buses To 36 And Federal Capital by ivolt: 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
How will 81 buses solve the problem of transport and the inflationary pressure on all prices of goods?
Re: Tinubu To Share 3000 CNG Smart Buses To 36 And Federal Capital by commoditiesnig: 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ttalk:

Good move.. more palliatives should be provided
Re: Tinubu To Share 3000 CNG Smart Buses To 36 And Federal Capital by Kingsmeal: 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
gaby:
Fire brigade approach as usual.

Dem go dey urinate for the gas canisters inside their bedroom abi?

😁😁😁
Re: Tinubu To Share 3000 CNG Smart Buses To 36 And Federal Capital by ozo13(m): 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
Cantonese:

So to you 100 buses in Lagos, Kano, Rivers or Katsina each, for example, the transportation burden will fade away?

How are you sure 100 buses is what each of the populated states you mentioned will get.Baba I don't think there is need for argument here sir .same model was adopted by Goodluck Jonathan then and buses were sent to strategic places and to some extent, I think the model worked.
Fast forward to 3yrs after that 2012 protest I went on a journey ordinarily I will use almost 5/6k for in 2015 , the funny guy at the park that collected money from the passengers realize some of us were not aware of the development, I gave him the usual amount and he went away with it only for other passengers to alert me they paid 2500 naira that it was a federal govt intervention bus, we had to call the criminally minded guy man back to come return my money.
2012 was the best time subsidy should have been removed and by now we should have seen significant progress in the country but politics was played with it.May God help us as we sail through the difficult moment.Because Eno go easy ooo.
Re: Tinubu To Share 3000 CNG Smart Buses To 36 And Federal Capital by flokii: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2023
They should give incentives for people to set up CNG filling stations.. you can't be having CNG buses with no filling station to refuel, it's very risky.
Re: Tinubu To Share 3000 CNG Smart Buses To 36 And Federal Capital by trutharena: 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
Cantonese:

Those 100 buses will contribute to reduce transport fare a bit in those states. If regular buses see that they are carrying point A to B for example for #100 for CNG buses, they too will try to review their price because demand for their own buses will reduce. If this can force them to maintain lesser than 25% difference, it is a success.

I expect FG to extend this to Lagos-Ibadan rail for example. Subsidize the far and bring in more coaches so people can board at cheaper rate. It’ll help a bit.

Ba everything una dey condemn for Nigeria. Even if Tinubu want to share 1million each for everyone, una go still complain and start citing textbook on how it won’t work.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Share 3000 CNG Smart Buses To 36 And Federal Capital by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2023
chibrolex:
And FCT?

Why not FCT?
Re: Tinubu To Share 3000 CNG Smart Buses To 36 And Federal Capital by Otunbakayce: 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
trutharena:

Those 100 buses will contribute to reduce transport fare a bit in those states. If regular buses see that they are carrying point A to B for example for #100 for CNG buses, they too will try to review their price because demand for their own buses will reduce. If this can force them to maintain lesser than 25% difference, it is a success.

I expect FG to extend this to Lagos-Ibadan rail for example. Subsidize the far and bring in more coaches so people can board at cheaper rate. It’ll help a bit.

Ba everything una dey condemn for Nigeria. Even if Tinubu want to share 1million each for everyone, una go still complain and start citing textbook on how it won’t work.

slowpoke!

(1) (Reply)

See Where Wicked Wike Has Map Out For Demolition In Abuja. / Governor Otti Commissions The First Road Project In Abia State. / Should I Move To Karu In Abuja??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.