Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Should I Move To Karu In Abuja?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should I Move To Karu In Abuja?? (953 Views)

I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] / Osinbajo Takes Family Chats To Karu, Mpape, Kubwa / VP Osinbajo Launches Door-to-door Campaign In Nyanya, Karu, Roots For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Move To Karu In Abuja?? by Saintwrite(m): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
Hey guys. Been thinking of getting a place in old Karu Abuja.

I don’t know if you guys can recommend some nice estates there and tell me if the place is worth moving to.

That Karu site and the likes. I’m particular about light and security. Some agents are claiming very good light
Re: Should I Move To Karu In Abuja?? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2023
Your budget, taste and way of life determines your choice.

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To Karu In Abuja?? by kokoA(m): 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2023
Saintwrite:
Hey guys. Been thinking of getting a place in old Karu Abuja.

I don’t know if you guys can recommend some nice estates there and tell me if the place is worth moving to.

That Karu site and the likes.
If you are a lover of night life then by all means move!

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To Karu In Abuja?? by Saintwrite(m): 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
Lukepeter:
Your budget, taste and way of life determines your choice.

I actually don’t know about the area that much. It’s just close to a landmark I like. But I want to know what the area is like.
Re: Should I Move To Karu In Abuja?? by Saintwrite(m): 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
kokoA:
If you are a lover of night life then by all means move!

Thanks for your response. I guess they will force me to like it 😂

How about the light and security?
Re: Should I Move To Karu In Abuja?? by kokoA(m): 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
Saintwrite:

Thanks for your response. I guess they will force me to like it 😂

How about the light and security?
you could get up to 18hours on a good day, security, Abuja generally is safer than anywhere else in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Move To Karu In Abuja?? by Saintwrite(m): 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
kokoA:
you could get up to 18hours on a good day, security, Abuja generally is safer than anywhere else in Nigeria.

Thanks for this. Is there any specific place you would recommend there?
Re: Should I Move To Karu In Abuja?? by danelson007(m): 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
Your best bet is Becky estate, after city college or commissioner road behind city college. Light is top notch. Very secured you hardly hear about any stealing. If you are interested hit me up with what you want, I can get it for you

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To Karu In Abuja?? by Saintwrite(m): 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2023
danelson007:
Your best bet is Becky estate, after city college or commissioner road behind city college. Light is top notch. Very secured you hardly hear about any stealing. If you are interested hit me up with what you want, I can get it for you

I think city college is close to Mararaba and far away or Am I wrong?
Re: Should I Move To Karu In Abuja?? by OneCandleAway(f): 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2023
Saintwrite:

I think city college is close to Mararaba and far away or Am I wrong?

Why not consider abacha road side of maraba. The road is tarred, I don't know about light but it seems like a safe place based on the calibre of people living there.
Re: Should I Move To Karu In Abuja?? by Saintwrite(m): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Why not consider abacha road side of maraba. The road is tarred, I don't know about light but it seems like a safe place based on the calibre of people living there.

Ok thanks. I’ll check that side out too. I’m just avoiding holdup and hence reluctant to go beyond Karu and down to Mararaba.
Re: Should I Move To Karu In Abuja?? by danelson007(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
[quote author=Saintwrite post=127091084]

I think city college is close to Mararaba and far away or Am I wrong? [/quote

Its not far though. And it's not same road. You enter city college thru karu no traffic like jikwoyi.

Though there are still estates close to custom quarters Karu
Re: Should I Move To Karu In Abuja?? by OneCandleAway(f): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2023
Saintwrite:

Ok thanks. I’ll check that side out too. I’m just avoiding holdup and hence reluctant to go beyond Karu and down to Mararaba.

That's true though. A.Y A hold up can be annoying. I guess factors like if you are a 8-5 worker will influence your decision. If you work remotely or online and only need to be in town maybe 2 to 3 times a week that maraba side will be cheaper and ok. Then consider places like kurudu also
Re: Should I Move To Karu In Abuja?? by Saintwrite(m): 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
[quote author=danelson007 post=127091391][/quote]

Ok then. I’ll check it out too. Thanks.
Re: Should I Move To Karu In Abuja?? by Saintwrite(m): 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2023
OneCandleAway:

That's true though. A.Y A hold up can be annoying. I guess factors like if you are a 8-5 worker will influence your decision. If you work remotely or online and only need to be in town maybe 2 to 3 times a week that maraba side will be cheaper and ok. Then consider places like kurudu also

The light and security is important to me as well. I work online.
Re: Should I Move To Karu In Abuja?? by hookupagent1: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
Saintwrite:

Depends

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To Karu In Abuja?? by hookupagent1: 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2023
Saintwrite:

What do you work online?

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To Karu In Abuja?? by accordadoga29(f): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2023
hookupagent1:

Depends on your budget,

Try jikwoyi or kurudu there is constant electricity

You will like the area

Hehehehe

Uncle, Jikwoyi down down there.

Wetin OP dey find go Karshi axis?

OP better go Kagini for Kubwa if light be his problem.

E go still get affordable selfcon for the village there and as long as say Tinubu get light for villa, Kagini must get.

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To Karu In Abuja?? by hookupagent1: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To Karu In Abuja?? by flokii: 11:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
Karu is still closer town so no big deal.. folks live as far as Kurudu, that Army Estate side so you can survive.
Re: Should I Move To Karu In Abuja?? by aQUINandmore: 2:05am On Nov 23, 2023
Saintwrite:

I actually don’t know about the area that much. It’s just close to a landmark I like. But I want to know what the area is like.
I'm curious to know the landmark pls

(1) (Reply)

Can Tinubu Finish His Four Years Successfully / CAC Says Content Creators Must Register, Pay Taxes / Obanikoro's National Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.