Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

President Tinubu Has Successfully Countered Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Has Successfully Countered Obi (3925 Views)

Fbi release: Tinubu Countered In US Court / Why We Countered Sanwo-olu On Solution To Apapa Gridlock - Presidency / Saraki : Taiye Olose, Who Countered Mc Oluomo On Saraki Dumps Saraki(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Has Successfully Countered Obi by Landowner101(m): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
First of all, it was Tinubu removes subsidy because of Obi

Now, it's Tinubu has successfully countered Obi.

Obi 2 vs Tinubu 2

Obi leads Tinubu follows.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Has Successfully Countered Obi by Gentlelox: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Peter Obi, a private citizen have become the standard
aswear! Na Tinubu role model now
Re: President Tinubu Has Successfully Countered Obi by Kukutente23: 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
TemplarLandry:
President Bolanle Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR has proven to us once again that he is a master strategist, effectively applying the 48 Laws of Power every time.

Politics is a game of Chess. It's about making the right moves. Let's not forget there was a coup d'etat in Niger some days ago…

Yesterday, Peter Obi AKA The Social Media President had a Live Twitter Broadcast in order to further brainwash his followers and keep them in line.

Obi was trying to weaponize their emotions, but this time making use of the current economic situation of Nigeria following the Oil Subsidy removal.

President Tinubu has successfully countered Obi with the live telecast he delivered some minutes ago by reaffirming his campaign promises.

#RenewedHope for patriotic Nigerians.

I dedicate “God's Eyes” by Dax to Aşiwaju. Great jam!
You're zombeism nor be here
Nothing smart at all
So you mean the essence of today's broadcast was simply to counter obi and not to genuinely address the suffering of Nigerians due to the elitist policies of this admin.
Wow. Just wow!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Has Successfully Countered Obi by SpatialKing(m): 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2023
HeeBraHim2:

What do you know mumu

Seems too much of trekking is affecting your brain 🧠

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Has Successfully Countered Obi by bdon123(m): 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ofunaofu:
D fact that u still making noise abt obi after tinubu has been sworn means there is fire on d mountain.Luk only tribalistic afonjas like tinubu,most nigerians hate that old thief.
Re: President Tinubu Has Successfully Countered Obi by Ezmans: 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
TemplarLandry:
President Bolanle Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR has proven to us once again that he is a master strategist, effectively applying the 48 Laws of Power every time.

Politics is a game of Chess. It's about making the right moves. Let's not forget there was a coup d'etat in Niger some days ago…

Yesterday, Peter Obi AKA The Social Media President had a Live Twitter Broadcast in order to further brainwash his followers and keep them in line.

Obi was trying to weaponize their emotions, but this time making use of the current economic situation of Nigeria following the Oil Subsidy removal.

President Tinubu has successfully countered Obi with the live telecast he delivered some minutes ago by reaffirming his campaign promises.

a strategist that can't strategize to win osun & lagos
Re: President Tinubu Has Successfully Countered Obi by Ezmans: 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2023
TemplarLandry:

ok so tinubu speech today was because of obi not because you poor & hungry citizens

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Has Successfully Countered Obi by drlateef: 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ofunaofu:

What standard? Standard on telling lies and giving false promises.
Re: President Tinubu Has Successfully Countered Obi by emojiboss: 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2023
HeeBraHim2:
Tinubu speech today make me regret of not voting him. Truly when good leader rule.

The people will rejoice.

Obi spent his last card on election and lost.

Now he want to instigate his followers to start anachy.

He go collect wotowoto

His followers in osun and adamawa abi? Abokey
Re: President Tinubu Has Successfully Countered Obi by HNICEARTH: 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
This teleprompter assisted speech delivered by balablu the master strategist shall favor me and my family

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Has Successfully Countered Obi by ambale(m): 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

I've always said it that the brightest Obi-diot died in june 2022....This guy just mentioned one of the laws from the "48 laws of power" and how he had to use counter emotional sympathy to maul giiiriiigooorrryyy Pitobi but your logically handicapped delusion-dependent brain had to settle for these gibberish

Poor readers like Obi himself

I'm glad i never belonged to this group of dunces

Spits on your flat empty skulls cheesy cheesy cheesy

So 48 laws of power go conquer hunger abi?

U enter street tomorrow follow boys yarn this dust and come back to give us the gist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Has Successfully Countered Obi by DaTruths: 1:09am On Aug 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:

You think you are doing Obidients and Obi.

There was hunger protest in ochogbo of Osun state.. una no go hear word grin
Re: President Tinubu Has Successfully Countered Obi by DaTruths: 1:20am On Aug 01, 2023
Acekidc4:
If Peter Obi instigate Violence and Anarchy by triggering his Mumu followers to act, Na him and his family go be the first casualties. That i can promise him.

Stop making unnecessary mouth online.

We need peace in this country by understanding ourselves.
Re: President Tinubu Has Successfully Countered Obi by aariwa(m): 1:45am On Aug 01, 2023
Tinubu pigs go for over Obi matter
Re: President Tinubu Has Successfully Countered Obi by DMerciful(m): 1:53am On Aug 01, 2023
You're really poor in spirit. Sufferings untold hardship but glorifying useless speech
HeeBraHim2:

His speech alone is a symbol of hope. He is doing thing already for the betterment of our country.

Stop hating... Very Necessary.
Re: President Tinubu Has Successfully Countered Obi by Chiefpriestt: 3:20am On Aug 01, 2023
HeeBraHim2:
Tinubu speech today make me regret of not voting him. Truly when good leader rule.

The people will rejoice.

Obi spent his last card on election and lost.

Now he want to instigate his followers to start anachy.

He go collect wotowoto
Type in Yoruba language if English seems hard for you dude

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Has Successfully Countered Obi by Rolings: 3:46am On Aug 01, 2023
Kalakulu:
Peter Obi- a private citizen is now the national standard of reaction for a whole Federal government, what Peter Obi cannot do does not exist grin grin grin

Gradually you people are beginning to accept the truth and no longer talk of any nonsense manhood mandate..
Let him go back to his trading , politics is not for him
Re: President Tinubu Has Successfully Countered Obi by Cocolatti(m): 6:08am On Aug 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:

What all you Tinubu lapdogs need to know is that the situation in this country demands action and not some stupid game of chess or political strategies. Nigerians want to see positive actions that will bring immediate succour to their plight not some address or reaction to political opponents.
Re: President Tinubu Has Successfully Countered Obi by Dymaco(m): 8:18am On Aug 01, 2023
flokii:
Soludo's review is okay for any sane Nigeria citizen to discard Obi.. a man that failed in governance in Anambra, no landmark achievement for 8 good years is there yapping crap to f0ols..
Oya post soludo review card let us see
Re: President Tinubu Has Successfully Countered Obi by Khyrvxjzy: 8:49am On Aug 01, 2023
OneCandleAway:

So just speech without actions is what you believe.

Black people like you just keep making the whites think we are all dumb.

e say e believe am, na your believe?
Re: President Tinubu Has Successfully Countered Obi by LongManAfrica: 8:59am On Aug 01, 2023
So Tinubu is following Obi. Without Obi your president will be sleeping ,Obi coughed Tinubu wake up hahahahaha.
Re: President Tinubu Has Successfully Countered Obi by Alchemy528: 8:02am On Sep 02, 2023
Your last night dream or what
Re: President Tinubu Has Successfully Countered Obi by 00FFT00(m): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
President Bolanle Ahmed TinubuImpostor Yekini Amoda Ogunlere, GCFR has proven to us once again that he is a master strategist, effectively applying the 48 Laws of Power every time.

Corrected!.
Re: President Tinubu Has Successfully Countered Obi by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:02am On Sep 02, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

I've always said it that the brightest Obi-diot died in june 2022....This guy just mentioned one of the laws from the "48 laws of power" and how he had to use counter emotional sympathy to maul giiiriiigooorrryyy Pitobi but your logically handicapped delusion-dependent brain had to settle for these gibberish

Poor readers like Obi himself

I'm glad i never belonged to this group of dunces

Spits on your flat empty skulls cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are you yoro-mudslim?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Salary Of Nigerian Governors And Their Deputies (Full Breakdown) / Is Dimeli Bankole Screwing Ini Edo And Gbemi Saraki? / BREAKING. Scores Dead In Twin Explosion In Maiduguri Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.