Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday (20350 Views)

Niger Republic On Edge As Nigeria Thinkers Invasion Force To Oust Coup Leaders. / Attack Anyone Who Protests For Oduduwa Republic On October 1st - Yerima Shettima / Buhari Leaves Nigeria For Niger Republic On Tuesday (REASONS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday by wallrichy: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2023
Love your simple analysis. I actually thought the same too when I saw just six governors. I actually went to check the geographical location of Kebbi and Niger states and saw it's bordering Benin republic just like the 4 other states.

Throwback:
He is attending with Governors of all the states in Nigeria that share international boundary with Benin Republic.

Namely, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Kwara, Niger and Kebbi state.

The previous President of Benin Republic, Boni Yayi, is a Yoruba man from Tchaourou (Saworo).

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday by EleventhWeirdo: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2023
NOwazobia:
One thing I am truly happy about you for is that, after all these years of unemployment, you finally found a PR job in the media.

Even though the salaries you guys are paid might be small, Your daily meal is settled, even if na curcussion. undecided

Nigeria have too many idiots to allow things develope beyond this stage.

Is that why you're foaming in the mouth? What do you get for supporting a failure like pand0ra? Stipend or promise to pump cash into esn in the future 😂
Re: President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday by Steinmann: 8:57am On Aug 01, 2023
TINUBUCHADNEZZER.
Re: President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday by TOMMYS: 9:04am On Aug 01, 2023
aariwa:
Mandate thief that dumbos hyped as the appointer of best hands and technocrats that can do miracles and turn the whole of Nigeria to Lagos smh…so Wike, El rufai and other failed politicians similar to what buhari appointed in 2015 are the best the drug lord can do? I pity Agbadorians praying for miracle . Even my 5 year old knows there is no pathway to progress or redemption for Nigeria with the present set of recycled politicians but some mumus blinded by hate, bitterness and tribalism chose to believe otherwise by living in a fool paradise…increased extreme poverty coming to the Agbadorites in the next few months will wake them up from their delusions hahaha

Wike. El Rufai. I am so disappointed Emilokan. Them this chop chop politicians
Re: President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday by oseahumenb(m): 9:08am On Aug 01, 2023
They have started junketing round the globe wasting public funds they said they have saved.
What are 6 sub national govs doing in an inauguration of a new govt of another country? What would Nigeria or their states gain? I am very sure Nuhu Ribadu, national security adviser will also be in the Entourage.
What a wasteful leadership!
Re: President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday by Akaegwu(m): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2023
favor914:
Na commissioner now for Gringory Obi, no more president?

Obidient Clowns 🤡.
Your compering him to wike and elrufai..I know you lack comprehension. List him as tinubu's commissioners by yourself. Then wait for my response
Re: President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2023
Memphis357:
The moronic idiot is on the move again. I swear, Nigerians biafrans are in for another long ride of suffering.
Re: President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday by gmo10(m): 9:17am On Aug 01, 2023
Racoon:
Seat your ass down and be confronting the multi-headed economic health and other challenges bedevilling this nation @ present as a result of your myopic reasoning ability, an invalid is taking 6 governors who were supposed to be sensitive to the suffering of their citizens to a jamboree they don't need. What is really wrong with the leadership in Nigeris sef?
Try get a life outside wailing
The states these people govern, share boarders with Benin Republic so it's necessary to maintain a healthy relationship. During the Nigerian presidential inauguration, many heads of government both within Africa and beyond we're in attendance, so why is it now a crime to celebrate with who celebrate with you. You guys should stop wailing and complaining about everything so that your complain go look genuine. Criticism is healthy, but becomes dangerous when abused.
Re: President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday by fineboynl(m): 9:17am On Aug 01, 2023
Opay the border and let influx of food enters.
Re: President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday by Roniyke1234: 9:24am On Aug 01, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad wink grin grin u have acute malaria. See ur doctor. Stop taking ALABUKUN POWDER

Corn is in your brain... Keep taking the nonsense you are used to
Re: President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday by Soteriahascome: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2023
Very good opportunity for men to mount.... Do we still have men in this country? Weak soldiers grin
Re: President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday by ipobarecriminals: 9:31am On Aug 01, 2023
Roniyke1234:

Corn is in your brain... Keep taking the nonsense you are used to
Akpu don damage ur organ of thinking/reasoning
Re: President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday by Shemadex(m): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2023
aariwa:
Mandate thief that dumbos hyped as the appointer of best hands and technocrats that can do miracles and turn the whole of Nigeria to Lagos smh…so Wike, El rufai and other failed politicians similar to what buhari appointed in 2015 are the best the drug lord can do? I pity Agbadorians praying for miracle . Even my 5 year old knows there is no pathway to progress or redemption for Nigeria with the present set of recycled politicians but some mumus blinded by hate, bitterness and tribalism chose to believe otherwise by living in a fool paradise…increased extreme poverty coming to the Agbadorites in the next few months will wake them up from their delusions hahaha
mumu person as e dey pain then e dey sweet us
As e dey sweet us e dey pain them
Na so e go pain u till ur head scattered
Re: President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday by mywells: 9:41am On Aug 01, 2023
Why flight to Benin? he should have traveled by road so he can experience what people plying that road are facing, from there he should check on Nigerien .
Re: President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday by Lanretoye(m): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2023
Racoon:
Seat your ass down and be confronting the multi-headed economic health and other challenges bedevilling this nation @ present as a result of your myopic reasoning ability, an invalid is taking 6 governors who were supposed to be sensitive to the suffering of their citizens to a jamboree they don't need. What is really wrong with the leadership in Nigeris sef?
you have one genuine option, which is suicide.
Re: President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday by Tomek09(m): 9:58am On Aug 01, 2023
Rubbish.
Re: President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday by Emekaonline: 10:06am On Aug 01, 2023
Tntsi:
After 20 mins of uninspiring pre-recorded jargons from unconstitutional.
No real leader will be junketing for frivilolities when the country has almost become an idp camp.
If you are hoping on any of those jargon, you need a check up.

Nigeria is at the edge of total collaspe. The old Nigeria will only sink the nation into unimaginable sufferings. Media propaganda, with nothing on ground.

The hope of Nigeria is the new OBIDATTI Nigeria.
The obedient Nigeria is life line of our nation.

Hear yourself "After 20 mins of uninspiring pre-recorded jargons from unconstitutional." Which school did you attend? Your parents' resources on you have gone down the drain. Go back to your village and demand the money spent on your education from your village headmaster
Re: President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday by Occurstaem(m): 10:08am On Aug 01, 2023
lexy2014:

is it by taking 6 governors to Benin that the problem of smugglers will be solved?

what have these governors and tinubu done on the nigerian side to deal with the smugglers issue?

Maybe or maybe not.
But the journey of a thousand miles begins with a step.
Re: President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday by Calitoscassius(m): 10:11am On Aug 01, 2023
TInubu will be way worst than Buhari the terrorists. Naigerians will wish Buhari stayed in power after Tinubu finishes with them. grin

For the foolish people hopping that Naigeria will be better, well... that will never ever ever happen! cheesy

What Tinubu will do and is doing now is use the media, Naigerian so called celebrities and his other hanger ons who he pays pittance to sell his pleasant lies and false hopes to Naigerians. Tinubu has nothing good for Naigeria and Naigerians.

Atleast Buhari had intergrity or whatever it is called? But this guy Tinubu is a complete fraud just look at all the thieves he is associated with from Ibori, Akpabio down to Wike. And all the other corrupt thieves.

Again, i repeat, Naigerians will miss Buhari. Sad thing is, they don't know it yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday by NOwazobia: 10:21am On Aug 01, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

Is that why you're foaming in the mouth? What do you get for supporting a failure like pand0ra? Stipend or promise to pump cash into esn in the future 😂
You guys brain are always wired in binary.

It is either Igbo or Yoruba, there are no inbetweens. undecided
Re: President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday by kokorokoman: 10:37am On Aug 01, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
u mean the El rufai under whose watch thousands were slaughtered in southern Kaduna? I bet no gov can beat that record.
stop writing with emotion baba, what if I tell you three states that experienced more killings than kaduna during El rufai's dispensation? If e sure you make we bet?
Re: President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday by shegra58: 10:38am On Aug 01, 2023
Racoon:
Una just no dey get sense? Tinubu go somewhere una go talk he send someone to represent him una go still talk say baba no fit go by himself

All these Igbo miscerant sef
Re: President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday by FireUpNow(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2023
Journey mercy to and fro
Re: President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday by Sniper101(m): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2023
Once his "Air Force One" lands in Niger...

Well, make i no voice out wetin dey my mind grin
Re: President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday by Menclothing: 11:38am On Aug 01, 2023
Roniyke1234:
Military will take over before he is back.

Like your predicted he will not be sworn in
And he won’t win lolz 😂
Re: President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday by Menclothing: 11:40am On Aug 01, 2023
Calitoscassius:
TInubu will be way worst than Buhari the terrorists. Naigerians will wish Buhari stayed in power after Tinubu finishes with them. grin

For the foolish people hopping that Naigeria will be better, well... that will never ever ever happen! cheesy

What Tinubu will do and is doing now is use the media, Naigerian so called celebrities and his other hanger ons who he pays pittance to sell his pleasant lies and false hopes to Naigerians. Tinubu has nothing good for Naigeria and Naigerians.

Atleast Buhari had intergretty or whatever it is called? But this guy Tinubu is a complete fraud just look at all the thieves is is associated with from Ibori, Akpabio down to Wike. And all the other corrupt thieves.

Again, i repeat, Naigerians will miss Buhari. Sad thing is, they don't know it yet.

Mention your state gov has anyone ever rule you better than Wike and akpabio
Re: President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday by lexy2014: 11:44am On Aug 01, 2023
Occurstaem:

Maybe or maybe not.
But the journey of a thousand miles begins with a step.

what have these governors and tinubu done on the nigerian side to deal with the smugglers issue?
Re: President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday by lexy2014: 11:45am On Aug 01, 2023
Calitoscassius:

Atleast Buhari had intergretty or whatever it is called? But this guy Tinubu is a complete fraud just look at all the thieves is is associated with from Ibori, Akpabio down to Wike. And all the other corrupt thieves.

what wil make you miss buhari?
Re: President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday by Swiftgrp: 11:50am On Aug 01, 2023
Throwback:
He is attending with Governors of all the states in Nigeria that share international boundary with Benin Republic.

Namely, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Kwara, Niger and Kebbi state.

The previous President of Benin Republic, Boni Yayi, is a Yoruba man from Tchaourou (Saworo).
True.
Re: President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 01, 2023
riclan:
Tht place no far naa. Baba for just carry bike and a convoy of bikes go make we save small fuel and money. Abi wetin una think? 🤣
Na sienna sure pass.
Re: President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday by Calitoscassius(m): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2023
lexy2014:

what wil make you miss buhari?
Tinubu will be worst than Buhari.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate / Onyeka Nwelue Blasts IPOB Agitators,Says IPOB Is A Long Rope(photos) / Eko Electricity Apologises As National Grid Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.