Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup (45019 Views)

Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed / Niger, Mali And Burkina Faso Withdraw From ECOWAS / Burkina Faso, Mali And Niger Look To Form A Confederation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by garfield1: 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
00FFT00:

I will not readily descend to name calling with you, but do not push it. Nuff said.

Wale edun is being screened.try and watch it
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by soullove1881(m): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
This fool go back and read what I commented and try to understand and then come back and tell me ...it's too early to show ur low IQ...Tip : I am in full support of NIGER new government

Thanks for confirming how myopia you're. Git!
At your age, you can't express yourself politely.
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by babajide107: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
GeneralDae:

Algerian army is not in support of Niger coup.
Give me the reason Algeria should support the west when Dey are actually a very close ally of Russia now and remember Russia is backing the coup so why will Dey fight Russia ?Does it make sense

1 Like

Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by wirinet(m): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
favor914:
Very stupid logic, the elections conducted by the Military weren’t they flawed & rigged also?
The elections conducted by the military was always better than that conducted by civilian administrations. The June 12 elections conducted by IBB is adjudged the freest and fairest election in Nigeria's history. Even the experimental diarchy elections conducted by IBB in 1992 was far better than any elections conducted by civilian administrations.

Wasn’t it the Military that installed Shehu Shagari in 1979, then they overthrew him in 1983?, wasn’t it the same Military that installed their fellow soldier Obasanjo & pdp in 1999?
You cannot compare the elections under military in 1979 with the one conducted in 1983 by the Shagari administration. In 1979 the issue was not rigging buy if NPN met the constitutional requirement of 12 2/3 of states of the federation. The supreme court gave a controversial ruling to install the Shagari government. The 1983 elections was extremely rigged and flawed. Remember Ondo state almost experienced another "wet tie" before Omoboriowo was removed and Ajasin rightfully installed.

Now you want that same Military that wrote the constitution we are using today, to remove an elected government because Peter Gringory Obi lost the election?
It's not about Tinubu or Obi, it's about having credible elections. The last elections was anything but credible, even in Obi's strongholds. Rivers State was a very glaring example.
Military always use flawed elections or political manipulations by the incumbent government to remain in power as excuse for coups.
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by blueAgent(m): 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You don’t love coup, but you love “grab it, snatch it, and run with it”.

You don’t love coup, but you enjoyed watching MC Oluomo threaten a whole tribe in Lagos for your candidate and actually carried out the threats.

You don’t like coup, but you loved thousands of blurred election results from various polling units that were doctored in favor of your candidate almost all over the country.

You don’t like coup, but loved when INEC officials were dumping PVCs in drainage and forests in regions where your candidate is unpopular.

You hate coup, but love voters suppression and intimidation so long as it favors your candidate.

You dislike coup, but was very happy to hear that IREV was switched off during the election so results won’t be transmitted in real time so they can be manipulated for your candidate.

You don’t love coup, but you enjoyed watching Mahmood Yakubu continued to collate fake election results even when asked not to continue in error by well meaning Nigerians.

You hate coup, but had orgasm when Mahmood Yakubu announced your candidate as the election winner at a wee hour of the morning when millions of Nigerians were still asleep, even though your candidate did not meet the election requirements to be declared a winner, like 25% in the FCT.

Now you see, you don’t really hate coup in the real sense of it, you simply hate to see those in uniform carry out one, but love when your candidate is the beneficiary of a coup like the one that was carried out on Feb 25 this year.

Copied.

True.

Ignore the hypocrites
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by JOemmy(m): 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
so because Yoruba man is in power u igbos want coup again right?

When u repeat d mistake of 1960 n u are dealt with u will start tagging nfa

Igbos who once called our country a blessed country before election are now wishing us bad cos they lost election

When they were shouting “e go shock u” before election many of us didn’t know d meaning until they lost election n immediately started wishing bad on us

True true e shock me ooo

Imagine many of them saying Russia should team up with Niger n finish Nigeria

Election riggers are far worse than military coup plotters.
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by tsdarkside(m): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
favor914:
Many people (The Opposition) are happy you claim because of the propaganda you watch on tv, but do they constitute the majority?

that,i dont know.... undecided undecided
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by GeneralDae: 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
omooba969:

Lol 😂 Obviously you argue blindly, let Nigeria go ahead with the intervention ok. grin
We would not go to war but the truth is: Nigeria has way more weapons than they had back then and way more in her arsenal than any country in West, East, or Central Africa.
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by JOemmy(m): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
tsdarkside:
lets make something very clear....jubilatin coupits in niger and others will have consequencies for ecowas....

dont forget nigerian military that is the strongest in west africa....
go temptin nigerian military with coup is a very bad idea....

you igbos should thread very carefuly what you are wishin for....

You guys are just morons to think that it's igbos that are wishing the military to take over power in nigeria u people are just scared after committing all kinds of actrocities on the nigerian people. Look back in history and see if there has been any military coup that was led by an igbo officer since 1966.
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by GeneralDae: 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
babajide107:

Give me the reason Algeria should support the west when Dey are actually a very close ally of Russia now and remember Russia is backing the coup so why will Dey fight Russia ?Does it make sense
Russia is not backing the coup. Putin openly condemned the coup. Wagner supports the coup.
Algeria has made it clear they are not in support of the coup because just like Nigeria, they were working together with Bazoum to prevent Jihadists at their borders.
Not everything must be about Russia, France, or U.S. Individual African countries have their interests too.
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by omooba969(m): 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
GeneralDae:

We would not go to war but the truth is: Nigeria has way more weapons than they had back then and way more in her arsenal than any country in West, East, or Central Africa.

That's not my argument, my point is that the situation is a volatile one which will definitely overwhelm our military. I have argued the intricacies of the situation already and Nigeria would be daft to take the bait.

More so, Niger coup is an internal crisis which doesn't need any external interference; and it's a reminder to all African unscrupulous leaders that 'one day go be one day'.
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by Uchesis: 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
tsdarkside:

bwahaha....show yourselves....!! wetin you no be igbo....
nairaland is not twitter where you can fool around.... people dont play around here....
Its obvious you failed English in school
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by nedekid: 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
tsdarkside:

7 days ultimatum....kiki....
nigerians love givin ultimatums and nothing go happen....

niger own is much different than gambia own....many people are happy that military took over....

they will sort themselves out....
Abi oh.
Hopefully, they will sort themselves out.
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by Afobaba33(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
[quote author=EKONGKING post=124795737]Nigeria should focus on its problems , We should not get dragged into other people problems . The world is divided between westerners and others .Niger as a country should not and must not be a proxy war between NATO and Russia .

Nigeria as a country should play larger sized role in diplomacy ,we should send Buhari for diplomatic talks and peace deals , War is not at an option for Nigeria at this critical time .

Just like Buhari made Goodluck a peace ambassador , Tinubu should think along the same lines .

I put it to you that you are wicked
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by tsdarkside(m): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
Uchesis:

Its obvious you failed English in school

actualy i was very good at English in school....
i just dont give a shitt about the language....
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by Babastrong(m): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
[quote author=SeeThisLoser post=124795318]
Big nyash that cannot shake off Boko Haram grin[you mean big nyash that Bleep Biafrans in 1967?]
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by tsdarkside(m): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
JOemmy:

You guys are just morons to think that it's igbos that are wishing the military to take over power in nigeria u people are just scared after committing all kinds of actrocities on the nigerian people. Look back in history and see if there has been any military coup that was led by an igbo officer since 1966.

its always una fault....shattap....
look at you,trying to go emotional on me here....

it doesnt work on the darkside....kiki....
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by SeeThisLoser: 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=124808663][/quote]

The British and Russians armed you guys and still you lost over 50,000 soldiers. Be careful kid.
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by KGBKremlin: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

Take over Nigeria not SouthEast.
De no born any Jihad way go near Southeast

Is South East is Nigeria?
If south east is important why are you running away to other regions for accommodation.
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by Babastrong(m): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
[quote author=SeeThisLoser post=124809813]

The British and Russians armed you guys and still you lost over 50,000 soldiers. Be careful kid.[this
kid
is
kidding
me.
]
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

BH is a force on its own and can take out Niger .
Buhari sud send BH
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by TheOldGods: 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
membranus:

Which court order?
ask me again. Nonsense
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by 7upnigeria: 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
anyination:

Which small yansh... don't even joke with those countries.
They are backed up

Backed by who. They sent french ambassadors and diplomats out of their country. Theyre even begging Russia to come to their aid. As much as I dont like the intervention of western countries in Africa, these ones cant stand Nigerian soldiers talk less of fighting ecowas or AU soldiers.
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by BOYS2MEN: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
Take your illiterate self off my space....you bunkum!!
soullove1881:

Thanks for confirming how myopia you're. Git!
At your age, you can't express yourself politely.
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
KGBKremlin:

Is South East is Nigeria?
If south east is important why are you running away to other regions for accommodation.
Oya they should focus on the Regions that are important, and not think or feel like trespassing southeast with any Desert religion
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by ItswellMike: 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2023
Haahahaahaah
E neva start
Ur eye go clear
FreeStuffsNG:
Small yansh dey shakes cheesy

Don't push them to their death and destruction.

These are countries in the league of poorest of poor nations on earth and Niger in particular, for years, has had the lowest in the world in terms of HDI.

They live on the benevolence of Nigeria for aid to their military.

Nigeria has experience in this kind of military operation,we have successfully done it in the past, sacking impostors in power. Their military have no such experience and they are just too few and unequiped.

Just take them off internet, electricity and create a land and air blockade wink Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by AfonjaPriest: 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
I am loving this. ECOWAS has lost bearing. An economic alliance has become a military one. Tinubu must mess things up wherever he forcefully put himself.
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by forgiveness: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
babajide107:

So al jazeera is the horse ‘s mouth like how Dey claimed Ukraine was winning??can you just check out twitter and see Many verified news outlet declaring Algerian army support for Niger and current Algeria army general is in Russia.He visited North Korea too.why is he going to enemies of
The west?to do what?charge his phone??can Nigeria military handle Algeria?dey are the second best im Africa after Egypt.They are our match if not even better cos Dey are ahead of us in ranking for a reason

Just show one link or snapshot.
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by forgiveness: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
Again, another ignorant and stupid rant. Who do you think is behind the coup to begin with?
Niger Republic has the 7th largest deposit of Uranium in the world which is the key element for the production of nuclear energy and nuclear weapons and Russia is desperate to get its hands on Niger's uranium.
Your useless African agbaya pretending to be a giant is heavily indebted to Russia. Putin doesn't need to fire a shot before he uses remote control on your useless leaders🤣🤣🤣

Be deceiving yourself Putin will leave Ukraine and Nato to fight for Niger. Some of you don't just think.
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by Immorttal: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
so because Yoruba man is in power u igbos want coup again right?

When u repeat d mistake of 1960 n u are dealt with u will start tagging nfa

Igbos who once called our country a blessed country before election are now wishing us bad cos they lost election

When they were shouting “e go shock u” before election many of us didn’t know d meaning until they lost election n immediately started wishing bad on us

True true e shock me ooo

Imagine many of them saying Russia should team up with Niger n finish Nigeria
Ewu.
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by Godwin4444: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
Immorttal:
Ewu.
y call me your fathers name?
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by Finestgurlie(f): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
y call me your fathers name?
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India / Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land Off Israeli Coast, Raising Fears / Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.