Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup (45143 Views)

Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed / Niger, Mali And Burkina Faso Withdraw From ECOWAS / Burkina Faso, Mali And Niger Look To Form A Confederation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by Immorttal: 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
y call me your fathers name?
Bingo. Your mama smelly pusssys.
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by 00FFT00(m): 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
garfield1:

Wale edun is being screened.try and watch it

I have employees with families who depend on me for their livelihoods. I don't have time to watch television during office hours, and definitely not "bow and leave".
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by Iamzik: 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Small yansh dey shakes cheesy

Don't push them to their death and destruction.

These are countries in the league of poorest of poor nations on earth and Niger in particular, for years, has had the lowest in the world in terms of HDI.

They live on the benevolence of Nigeria for aid to their military.

Nigeria has experience in this kind of military operation,we have successfully done it in the past, sacking impostors in power. Their military have no such experience and they are just too few and unequiped.

Just take them off internet, electricity and create a land and air blockade wink Check my signature for free stuffs!

Have you pauses to ask why they are poor despite immense natural resources which their politicians keep giving away to the west?

Niger republic mined over 2 billion dollar worth of uranium in the last 18 months and all that money is siphoned out of the country to France.

If it takes the military to restore these countries to their lost glory so be it!

1 Like

Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by garfield1: 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
00FFT00:

I have employees with families who depend on me for their livelihoods. I don't have time to watch television during office hours, and definitely not "bow and leave".

But you have time to throw nonsense comments
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by IslamIsIdiotic: 6:58am On Aug 02, 2023
Stay there and be fooling yourself. If Tinubu likes, let him go and interfere in Russia's plans for Niger and you will see how your agbaya country will suffer.

forgiveness:

Be deceiving yourself Putin will leave Ukraine and Nato to fight for Niger. Some of you don't just think.
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by 00FFT00(m): 9:15am On Aug 02, 2023
garfield1:

But you have time to throw nonsense comments

To nonsense people who have nothing better to do with their lives than defend a nonsense, incompetent politician.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Turkey: Avalanche Kills Dozens Of Rescuers (Photos) / Obama's Daughter, Malia Changes Surname, Drops Obama / Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.