Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Please Where Is The Human Eater "Clifford Orji" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Where Is The Human Eater "Clifford Orji" (3515 Views)

Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison / The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji / Where Is Clifford Orji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Is The Human Eater "Clifford Orji" by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2006
The last tym i heard of this man is that he was taken to kirikiri and was dumped there awaiting his trail, now where do u think he is, because if u say he is dead, U shuld also remember that he is a celebrity and his death wuld do make many journalists rich because it wuld be one good headline. Now it was also argued then that some rich and highly placed men where behind him, so if u have that thought that he's dead, i think u shuld rethink. His death would be televised all over the NTA networks and all TV stations, not even any info about him. Do u think the govt should bring up his case. undecided
Re: Please Where Is The Human Eater "Clifford Orji" by KukuraontheMove(m): 2:33am On Apr 20, 2006
I just stumbled on this now and am not surprised that there are no replies. We tend to forget things so easily. . He has probably been been allowed to escape, due to the fact that he has backers behind him.
We shall keep on praying. sad angry cry
Re: Please Where Is The Human Eater "Clifford Orji" by gigitte(f): 5:13am On Apr 20, 2006
hez prolly still languishing in kirikiri
where is that bobo that accused diya of a coup?
Re: Please Where Is The Human Eater "Clifford Orji" by babymine(f): 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2006
He's right behind you so watch out!!!  grin  grin  cheesy  cheesy
Re: Please Where Is The Human Eater "Clifford Orji" by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 07, 2008
thresa8:

angry angry

why are u angry
Re: Please Where Is The Human Eater "Clifford Orji" by Rhino5dm: 3:55pm On May 08, 2011
Where is clifford orji
Re: Please Where Is The Human Eater "Clifford Orji" by jamace(m): 7:12am On Apr 14, 2012
Re: Please Where Is The Human Eater "Clifford Orji" by Fidelcruiz(m): 9:40am On Sep 21, 2012
I read he died in prison custody

(1) (Reply)

3-month-old Dies After Dad Uses Him As Shield In Shootout With Police (PHOTOS) / They Burst His Brain Still He Was Still Holding His Money Tight - Anambra / sit at home IPOB Unknown Gunmen Kills Aboki Again Rob Pos Vendors PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.