Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) (38768 Views)

Senator Asks ‘suffering’ Nigerians To Be Patient With Tinubu For Three Years / Bello Muhammed: Dei-Dei Market Violence Was Not Motivated By Religion/Ethnicity / Bandits Shoot At Villagers At A Market In Goronyo, Sokoto, Kill 49 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) by benjaminlawson(m): 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
Tingotoe:
You lie. The NUC is the federal body that regulates ALL UNIVERSITIES in the country and the rules state that nobody can get admitted without having at least 5 credits. There's no different rule for state or private universities

You are completely talking out of ignorance, we two set of laws, southern law and northern law, all our constitutional law are for southerners, while the north is govern by their own suitable law. That is while some have mention it earlier that students from south will be required to produce 130 over 200 before admission to unity college, but in the so called same country, another will be required to score about 10 over 200. Even with the fact that all students have gone through the same curriculum.
Re: 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) by haslaw(m): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
babajeje123:

I know I can't convince you that the man himself said he didn't present them without saying any cogent reason. Whatever you guys turns Nigeria to is your heartache o.

Yes.. We own Nigeria and we would do as we wish.

IPOB cannibals should just shut up because they are 3rd class citizens and have absolutely no say in how Nigeria is run
Re: 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) by babajeje123(m): 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
haslaw:

Where is your proof that the man is not well educated. There are professors and other captains of industry in Nigeria who have had the reason to reseat their O'Levels because they didn't pass it at first attempt and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that
Yes you are right that many failed O' levels at an attempt and many even combined their results for further studies and all that. The man should just submit all his credentials for examination. Simple
Re: 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) by babajeje123(m): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
haslaw:

Yes.. We own Nigeria and we would do as we wish.

IPOB cannibals should just shut up because they are 3rd class citizens and have absolutely no say in how Nigeria is run
I'm not sure why you brought Igbos into this discuss, if you did to deride me thinking I'm igbo then you are dead wrong. Yoruba blood runs in my veins and that said, you guys should go to school, travel out of your comfort zone, and shun religion fanaticism. These are the bane of Northern states of Nigeria.
Re: 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) by haslaw(m): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
babajeje123:

I'm not sure why you brought Igbos into this discuss, if you did to deride me thinking I'm igbo then you are dead wrong. Yoruba blood runs in my veins and that said, you guys should go to school, travel out of your comfort zone, and shun religion fanaticism. These are the bane of Northern states of Nigeria.

Reno Omokri have reply to your kind some time ago

Shame will not allow IPOB cannibals to claim their own crime infested and sit at home region.

Re: 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) by Cromagnon: 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
endsarrrs:
Buhari has set the standard for them na

Two credit.....dull clown
No
The constitution has
Re: 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) by Cromagnon: 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
ijaw1stson:
See tinubus cabinet. Lol

See the man that they said built Lagos. See his cabinet....hahahahahahha
what is wrong with it
You with your PhD but cannot win your class captain, is it you he will appoint?
Re: 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) by Cromagnon: 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
SpatialKing:
Quota system
constitutional
Re: 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) by Cromagnon: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
codedguy1:
Disgrace go dey shame where Nigerian politicians are. Both the questioners and questionees are disgracing the word DISGRACE.

So this is the Tulumbu that they said can identify brilliant people to help him rule.

Damn.
yes
They all win their elections
Re: 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) by endsarrrs(f): 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
Cromagnon:
No The constitution has
Standard and not the law
Re: 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) by MightySparrow: 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
Not or North.

All manners go.
Re: 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) by ubimagos: 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
Just like Obi,who preferred GCE result to acclaimed UNN degree!
Re: 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) by gentleguy1975: 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
juman:

Having many wasc results is common.
Most people have more than one.
I have four or five waec/gce results.
of course, but don't you think he should have presented them? especially on an important occasion as this? imagine going for a banking or other top job interview without bringing all results that prove that you have the required number of credits?
Re: 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) by Usmankno: 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
juman:
Person with two credits and some passes can enter university through remedial. If he pass remedial exams he get to one hundred level.
Even 2hundred level with IJMB points..
Re: 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) by babajeje123(m): 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
haslaw:

Reno Omokri have reply to your kind some time ago

Shame will not allow IPOB cannibals to claim their own crime infested and sit at home region.
How much do you want to send to me now that you and Reno said I'm Igbo?
Re: 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) by vicfajeze: 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
Odin13:
Nigeria politics…

The more you look.. the more you see .. the less you understand..

Believe this drama and be fooled ..

All this has been planned out from the very onset ..and they know Nigerians will dig it out .. it’s a game ..

Apc and it’s politicians can only fool some not all..

bro,but INEC used TIFNUBU to fool ya
Re: 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) by CaptainFM1: 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
endsarrrs:

Buhari's standard and precedence is even better than Tinubu's own.
Re: 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) by ijaw1stson: 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
Cromagnon:
what is wrong with it
You with your PhD but cannot win your class captain, is it you he will appoint?
shift abeg
Re: 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) by gaskiyamagana: 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2023
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/how-did-you-get-into-varsity-with-2-credits-senator-grills-ministerial-nominee/amp
This is new to those who don't know Hausa, educational qualifications, employment, appointment, promotion and lion share of NATIONAL CAKE.
Re: 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) by gaskiyamagana: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Buhari's standard and precedence is even better than Tinubu's own.
Come and see -look, for God's sake, how hatred turned this wan to slowpoke.
Re: 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) by juman(m): 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
gentleguy1975:
of course, but don't you think he should have presented them? especially on an important occasion as this? imagine going for a banking or other top job interview without bringing all results that prove that you have the required number of credits?

No.
He actually didn't need it there.
How do other secondary results determine how effective he would be as minister. He already has higher certificates.

There is a governor with a pass in waec.

The legislators just played to the gallery.
Re: 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) by Nkemgboye: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
Shouldn't he be bringing his best result or qualification along to the Senate? Why come forward with a 2 credit result sheet while purportedly leaving behind an excellent result sheet. This thing doesn't make any damn sense, walahi! 😕
Re: 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) by juman(m): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
Usmankno:
Even 2hundred level with IJMB points..

It's like GCE A level.
Two hundred level straight if one has required points.

I don't know if they still do all of those till now.
Re: 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) by Theoarhics: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
2 credits is equivalent to 9 As in the South.. aboki no dey go school na.
Re: 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) by Mom007(f): 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
If it is that sokoto state ern, forget it! Thats what most if not all of them are carrying about. When I served there in 2010band participated in inec election process as a polling officer, I saw strange and shocking things! Almost all the candidates from almost all the parties had maximum 3credits in o'levels and some had to even combine results to get that 2 or 3 very weak credits and the credits are not from relevant subjects o, from Islamic studies, arabic and hausa language! Thats what they are carrying about while screaming 'born to rule' up and down and you guys wonder why the country's economics is on a free fall... Pstcheew
Re: 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) by CaptainFM1: 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Come and see -look, for God's sake, how hatred turned this wan to slowpoke.

SMHFU!
Re: 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) by amadiwati(m): 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
In response, Muhammed told the lawmakers that he has other SSCE results in which he “passed all” subjects, adding that he did not attach them to his CV.
[b][/b]

Trust me, this dude will be confirmed. Its unfortunate
Re: 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) by dragunov: 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
98% of this men aspirin to rule Nigeria........never seem to be intelligent during youth age........

No be only aspirin. Na Panadol.
Re: 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) by adecz: 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
Tingotoe:
You lie. The NUC is the federal body that regulates ALL UNIVERSITIES in the country and the rules state that nobody can get admitted without having at least 5 credits. There's no different rule for state or private universities

Dey there dey tok big grammar
while the Arewa are getting away
with all types bulslhit.

If normal parameters were observed,
Buhari wouldn't even have risen beyond
captain in the army because he was incapable
of passing the promotion exams to
the next ranks.

Most northern Muslim recruits in the army
and police do possess the minimum
qualifications & do not pass the mandatory physical or academic entrance evaluations.
Re: 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) by nairalanda1(m): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
Similarly, the senators also grilled Joseph Utsev, a nominee from Benue, over what appeared to be a discrepancy in his biodata.

While addressing the lawmakers, Utsev said he was born in Benue on December 2, 1980, and attended the University of Agriculture, Makurdi, where he studied civil engineering and graduated in 2004.

The nominee said he completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Kaduna in 2006. And then proceeded to obtain his master’s degree from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in 2007, and later earned his doctorate from the same university in 2011.

However, Tokunbo Abiru, senator representing Lagos east senatorial district, requested Utsev to clarify his biodata.

“You graduated in 2004 meaning that you probably would have spent nine years for your first degree. I just need you to clarify those data starting from primary school, while it took you that long to get your first degree despite the academic brilliance you have exhibited,” Abiru asked the nominee.

Utsev explained that there is a discrepancy in his biodata, adding that he was also affected during the delay of the ASUU strike.

ASUU strikes of those days really played havoc with a lot of people's degree programmes

And yes, he was an enginerring student. The longer your course, the more time you go spend for school. Because of strike

Am sure he had no carryover.
Re: 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) by Tingotoe: 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
benjaminlawson:

You are completely talking out of ignorance, we two set of laws, southern law and northern law, all our constitutional law are for southerners, while the north is govern by their own suitable law. That is while some have mention it earlier that students from south will be required to produce 130 over 200 before admission to unity college, but in the so called same country, another will be required to score about 10 over 200. Even with the fact that all students have gone through the same curriculum.
We're talking about entry level into universities so verything you've written over here is hogwash bullshit.
Re: 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
endsarrrs:

Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore / US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.