Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore (38764 Views)

Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts / Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police / After Leading BUHARI MUST GO Protest, Sowore Was Caught In Buhari Train-Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by ReportNigeria(m): 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
Some people made billions from #EndSARS negotiations -Sowore

Activist, Omoyele Sowore, says some individuals have made billions of naira from the negotiations to put an end to the nationwide protests.

Sowore, who is the Publisher of Sahara Reporters, said this in a tweet on Wednesday while reacting to reports that business leaders and some social media influencers had entered into negotiations.

He tweeted,
I will not be part of any negotiations regarding #ENDSARS, many have entered into these negotiations and come out of the other side becoming billionaires, to them it is a game! The only negotiation I will ever engage in is that of the surrender of our oppressors! #RevolutionNow.

https://mobile.twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1316325953879052288

Activist, Aisha Yesufu, had on Tuesday admitted that some business leaders, including the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele, held a Zoom meeting with some youth influencers, asking them to put an end to the protests.

She, however, said she told the CBN governor to ask the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), to meet the demands of the protesters instead.

Reports had it that media entrepreneur, Debola Williams, prevailed on the youth leaders to end the protests, an allegation he denied.

However, on Wednesday, the Convener of the #EndSARS movement, Segun Awosanya aka Segalink, complained that the protests had been hijacked.

Thousands of youths across the country have in the last one week been protesting against the harassment and extrajudicial killings perpetrated mainly by the Special Anti-Robbery Squad of the police.

The police authorities have since disbanded the unit and renamed it Special Weapons and Tactics unit.

However, the protests have continued with many demanding for more reforms.

https://punchng.com/some-people-made-billions-from-endsars-negotiations-sowore/?amp=1

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by IJOBA2: 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
OK
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by thaoriginator: 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2020
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Blackmoran(m): 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
its normal, I guess sowore is just been jealous because he is not in there shoes.... there is always a agenda for activist... but this end SARS I believe by next week we will all get bored and another story will be trending.
hence the only benefit I believe will come out of this protest will be no more business as usual again for the Nigerian police and other unit under it.

161 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
Sowore mention names or shut your decayed mouth

112 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Kingosytex(m): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
That is very normal.

The Igbos say "Ala adi mma bu uru ndi nze"

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by WandaNara: 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
Their agents full this forum defending this evil administration because of chicken change.

Poverty die die die

43 Likes

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Enudapan: 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms

Sowore still in pains
After realizing his own revolution protest
No near our Endsars campaign half

Buh wetin concern me self
My own is to protest for that right of Nigerian
Youths especially those that are making our ancestors proud B0mbing steadily weather
Anyone makes money from it or not is not my iss
So sowore can go to hell with his or her own political protest

Mintum:

You forgot to add that this is so unsophisticated grin

You deserve a mushin weed
And I owe you a Razzler

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Mobilecrewnet(m): 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by tunjilee003: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
Business as usual for some folks...

3 Likes

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by BUSHHUNTER: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
Segalink comes to mind

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Jeremiahgynag(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Codedworld1: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nigerians and corruption are like 5and6

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by DEHVEHLOP(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
B
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by oluwaseunamos33(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Kharol1234: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
hmmmmmm
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by DatAbujaBoy: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
E
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Godchosen001: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
If Nigeria is my fadas land give me my own portion

1 Like

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Lovelies1: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
really?
you don't mean it!
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Righteousness89(m): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
Judas Iscariot Betrayed my Lord and Savior with 30 pieces of Sliver,

Mko Abiola was Betrayed by some Persons who were with him
Dont be Suprised if some Persons go behind collect ghana must go and Envelops..

The Only Being who is Guaranteed not to betray you is My Precious Daddy, Jesus Christ..

He is Available! Reliable! Unchangeable and Dependable!

49 Likes

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by maak400: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
Let’s move from #EndSARS to Restructuring!

Sowore join the restructuring train o

#RestructureNigeriaNow!!!

7 Likes

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by PureGoldh(m): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
No be lie
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Lavisha(f): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
WTF!
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by fineboynl(m): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
grin angry

whatever it is. all parties should slow down a bit.

wether change of name or not. or a new police unit.

we should observed them for the next 1 to 2 years.

if there are no changes from the new unit. then next protest will be to burn down the country.

the Americans are seriously looking for ways to fully enter the country and their military base.if this government don't want to get sense. we the masses we invite them in.

they and their children occupied top jobs in this country. control the resources of plenty, corruptions everywhere. carrying our money overseas. and no jobs for the masses. yet the police are disturbing the youth who directly own this country. make them behave well oh and take care of their police.

Edo boys have given their demands.
where does the police got the money to chartered a commercial bus on patrol? we all know how much it cost to chartered a commercial bus. it's aim at extorting the masses already from which they pay this bus. it's very wrong and bad. they are even now carry POS machine alongside.

Edo boys demands
no more come down from the vehicle and enter our bus.
no more give me your phone.
no more unnecessary stop and search.
no more profiling the youth in whatever category.

there are no robbery and kidnapping going on in the states now. so why are the police disturbing and block the roads. police is not a business venture to make money but to serve the people. people are beginning to know their rights and that why the clashes with the police and death everyday. not allowing them to check their phone and kidnapping them for randsome inside their commercial bus.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
Chai, 2020 be like: 'Is there no one else' undecided undecided cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Staro: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
Aw
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
How much you make Yele

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Mindlog: 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
Sad.
Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by NORSIYK(m): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
Dem don come. These people want to make this noble cause lose credibility

6 Likes

Re: Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore by Sankabson(m): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lol! God Bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO / 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC / 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.