Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa (26814 Views)

We Can’t Afford Ekpa’s Two-week Sit-at-home Order – Gov Otti / Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home / "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa by Alpharey: 10:05am On Aug 01, 2023
PeggySandas:

Now you guys are denying your pride(sit-at-home)
Because people from other region are mocking your stupidity over there. Are you not the one championing the "nzogbu nzogbu" movement of sit-at-home? While your kingsmen post pictures of them drinking hero beer on Mondays?

Nnamdi Kanu the terrorist will never be release. If you like wipe at every human being and animals in your region. This government won't bait an eye lid. grin

I don't who you refer to as "you people". I have told you the situation report from South East. Whatever you make of it does not concern me. No matter what part of Nigeria you are coming from, you are feeling the heat of the economic situation whether you are doing business 8 days a week or not. You are not in position to mock any easterner. Most of them are living larger than you in terms of wealth despite the lesser presence of federal government in South east
Re: Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa by Jikobo(m): 10:08am On Aug 01, 2023
Abifarin16:
With Monday's Sit at home, the region has lost Trillions in the past years. Kontinue. When Boko Haram started in the north Christians were the most hit and some Muslims celebrated it, not until the Kano bomblast did the realize what they were celebrating. Unrest does only some few wicked individuals good. You cannot advance as a people in a state of chaos.

Muslims celebrated it??
Why do you guys just peddle lies everytime?
I'm a Muslim and I never celebrated any bombing by boko haram or any other delusional fanatical group.
Be wise and post things that are relevant to the thread sir. Ma salaam
Re: Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa by enemyofprogress: 10:09am On Aug 01, 2023
Time to run to "no man's land and brown roofs" Bunch of ingrates!
Re: Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:09am On Aug 01, 2023
Chibuezem:
Shut up.... Simeon Ekpa is not our God..... South East is ready but Nigerian government is just petting this Man.
Simon Ekpa is your God.
Re: Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa by sammiewrite(m): 10:09am On Aug 01, 2023
The current situation is not the fault of the incarcerated Kanu, their incompetent leaders, or even Ekpa issuing the orders. It is now the media who are simply doing their job.
I mean for a group of people who moved from queuing behind Ojukwu to Uwazurike to Kanu and now to Ekpa. Self-serving men with no major achievements in their field, no legacy, or significant contribution to their roots in terms of poverty or illiteracy reduction, job creation or infrastructure.
Right now it seems like most of them have turned their back on Ekpa, but wait until he is extradited or kidnapped back to Nigeria. Within three days, you'll start seeing his people calling for his release.
Regardless of what anyone thinks, I think the current approach to this issue remains the best: ignore.

1 Like

Re: Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa by D1official: 10:10am On Aug 01, 2023
This man na Clown.
Re: Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa by Alpharey: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2023
madridguy:
I dare you to snap a pic of your surroundings showing you are typing from the SE. Many of you are hiding in other region or abroad putting the lives and properties of people back home in danger.

I have nothing to prove to you. You people are hoping for the worst to happen in South east. I laugh at your stupidity. You will posting things condemning the sit at home while in your deepest mind you want things to escalate just for you to masturbate on. God pass una. As for the video. Wait for it while it upload. Hahaha. You want videos. I can't go extra mile to convince you. You can assume and believe whatever you like about South East. We don't give a hoot.
Re: Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa by Iceberg3: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Is he sitting at home in Finland?Ibos are something else. grin
Deeply concerned self appointed ronu agbabiaka minister of Igbo affairs grin
Re: Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa by ORIAYO70(m): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Is he sitting at home in Finland?Ibos are something else. grin

If this happens in Yoruba land the flat- headed cargo will shout coward.

If it happens in Hausa Fulani they will say they r illiterate bokoharam. Now igbos kept mum to daylight killing or their fathers n mothers... Tufiakwa, even Kanu don calm pass ice water... I no no say Kanu fit calm, I thought he was the Messiah of Yanmirins
Re: Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa by Iceberg3: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2023
madridguy:
I dare you to snap a pic of your surroundings showing you are typing from the SE. Many of you are hiding in other region or abroad putting the lives and properties of people back home in danger.

This one is in Sifia pains over igbo magana grin
Re: Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa by Iceberg3: 10:16am On Aug 01, 2023
sreamsense:
Ekpa, please, make it one year sit-at-home. Declare entire 2024 calendar year sit-at-home to teach Tinubu lesson or make him resign as president of Nigeria. If Igbos are serious, let them stop donating money to him. Your neighbor you know that are donating should be reported and treat as criminals. Ekpa can't use his salary to run Biafra. It is because of donation money he is getting that makes him stylishly hijacked Ipob/esn from kanu

Special adviser, agbabiaka agbadorian minister of Igbo affairs grin
Re: Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa by Abifarin16: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2023
Jikobo:

Muslims celebrated it??
I'm a Muslim and I never celebrated any bombing by boko haram or any other delusional fanatical group.
Maybe not you, be where I stay that is what we experienced. Living Faith Church is less than 15minutes walk from my House it was blown up, St Johns Catholic Church of which my Father Was A Knight Member was Attacked, I know close people who were victims of Boko Haram, bombings so forgive me if I am too honest. However the mainstay here is that Igbos should not support any form of unrest because it is a fellow Igbo person that is giving the govt problem or championing the cause. The evil you allow today could come back and hurt you. I will never support the killing of anyone because they profess a different believe or are of a different tribe, ethnic, national or racial extraction is all I am saying.
Also remember, I said some not all.
Re: Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa by Iceberg3: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2023
ORIAYO70 conehead JOHNBULL,ati gbo.. Gbori'e grin:

If this happens in Yoruba land the flat- headed cargo will shout coward.

If it happens in Hausa Fulani they will say they r illiterate bokoharam. Now igbos kept mum to daylight killing or their fathers n mothers... Tufiakwa, even Kanu don calm pass ice water... I no no say Kanu fit calm, I thought he was the Messiah of Yanmirins
Re: Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa by BJanta: 10:24am On Aug 01, 2023
StreetSoldier:
Oya, Commander-in-Thief has spoken.

There's money being made underneath this 'sit at home' arrangement by Simon.

It's definitely not about MNK.

There's a likelihood of some cargoes movement in or out of South East on Mondays that we don't know.
A big hunch.

The citizens of South East should look beyond the face value.
Something big is going on , u smell it, I feel it.

Bringing in ammunitions to start a full-scale war . But who cares, it's just among themselves in their Biafra land. Tree no dey fall forest make e come kill person for town.
Re: Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa by StreetSoldier(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2023
ikpumbe:

Carry fake analysis go sidon
Release kanu and see if there will be sit-at-home

What's fake about the Analysis?

A Kanu that sent a letter to Ekpa and got rubbished?

Get off your high horse Boda
Re: Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa by OdefaGirl(f): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2023
Nyikiri gi ishi nô one side🤣🤣🤣
Re: Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa by madridguy(m): 10:55am On Aug 01, 2023
I am not raised with hatred so no reason to be wishing evil on others. What will be my gain watching some thugs terrorizing school children? Flogging teachers in their presence of their pupils ? Spoiling peoples source of livehood.

You don't have to start calling people to get you a pics if truly you are in the SE.

Alpharey:

I have nothing to prove to you. You people are hoping for the worst to happen in South east. I laugh at your stupidity. You will posting things condemning the sit at home while in your deepest mind you want things to escalate just for you to masturbate on. God pass una. As for the video. Wait for it while it upload. Hahaha. You want videos. I can't go extra mile to convince you. You can assume and believe whatever you like about South East. We don't give a hoot.
Re: Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa by Coolgent(m): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2023
Abifarin16:
With Monday's Sit at home, the region has lost Trillions in the past years. Kontinue. When Boko Haram started in the north Christians were the most hit and some Misguided Muslims celebrated it, not until the Kano bomblast did the realize what they were celebrating. Unrest does only some few wicked individuals good. You cannot advance as a people in a state of chaos. The evil you support today, could claim you tomorrow.

No sane Muslim ever celebrate bokoharam, their attacked were mainly on Mosque and muslims
Re: Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa by abba190: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2023
they can sit at home forever if they like who care about dogs. streetdoctor
Re: Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa by Abifarin16: 11:11am On Aug 01, 2023
Jikobo:

Muslims celebrated it??
There is a coup in Niger at the moment and the Finance minster has been put on deathrow if he is executed, like it or not some people will celebrate am I right? When I said what I said I did not refer to all, some is written up there, so is it hard to accept that some people you share the same faith with are misguided to extent of celebrating the killing of another fellow human being like them because they don't profess the same faith. You are the one who took it out of context by generaling all that profess your faith. It's very important you read objectively Sir. We will always make reference to history, so that we don't repeat same mistakes Sir. Have a Niceday.
Re: Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa by Abifarin16: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2023
Coolgent:

No sane Muslim ever celebrate bokoharam, their attacked were mainly on Mosque and muslims
Jikobo:

Good thing you said no sane Muslim would. Now what makes the ones that did to celebrate it, because they are adherents of the faith. I have listed 2 churches that were victims and I have close friends that were victims and some lost their lives, I am speaking from my experience, if you validate it or not it is still what I experienced, it doesn't change. The point to all this is we should not encourage any form of unrest just because we are for the main time not affected by it. This I have been trying to stress.

Muslims celebrated it??

1 Like

Re: Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa by Gentlelox: 11:20am On Aug 01, 2023
TMSMedia:
What Nnamdi Kanu really told Simon Ekpa. Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uCXpmz1cac

this video is very very very old... As at when they just captured him... I think like 2months after
Re: Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa by HitlerWasRight: 11:21am On Aug 01, 2023
DesChyko:
It's no longer funny.

What is the Nigerian Government doing on Mondays that they want out of public view?

It is funny Simon Ekpa is being pampered while Mazi Nnamdi Kanu who ironically, ended the sit at home eons before he was kidnapped is being made the face of the shenanigan.

Should I bring your past posts celebrating sit at home ?

Okoro, we are in a democracy and you are free to wallow in your cesspit as much as you like

Last time I checked, no be FG declare curfew for Alaigbo Goshen.
Re: Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa by Abifarin16: 11:21am On Aug 01, 2023
Trustmea:

Simon Ekpa is working for Nigeria Government know this. He is just using 'release nnamdi kanu' to deceive his unsuspecting goons. Simon Ekpa is been funded full time by enemies of Igbo to cause havoc in south east that's just it. They wanted to use him to cancel election in south east and unfortunately it didn't work, even if Nnamdi kanu' is release today it's obvious he won't stop and there will be power tussle between him and mazi kanu.
That's how some people including Kanu said that Buhari is not the real Buhari that it is an imposter from Sudan but was it true? You said Ekpa is working for Nigeria can you prove it
Re: Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa by DrMuzungu(m): 11:29am On Aug 01, 2023
So, if one stoopid traitorous motherbleeper is not released, most of Igbo land will be held hostage? Is that all IPOBites know how to do, to oppress their own people?

Motherbleepers, go to the north, fight your fellow ab0k1 terrorists, show us how tough you are.
Re: Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa by DesChyko: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2023
HitlerWasRight:
Should I bring your past posts celebrating sit at home ?

Yes, you can bring when I was celebrating Simon Ekpa which is what that which you quoted is about. It should not be difficult since I've been using this account since 2014 unlike yours that just registered in June 2023 but managed to know when I was celebrating sit at home.
Re: Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa by mastermaestro(m): 11:36am On Aug 01, 2023
favor914:
Never I say, never negotiate with terrorists, give them an inch, they take a mile, release Kanu today, tomorrow they will issue sit @ home for actualization of their imaginary Biafra.

You deserve a seat in government. I actually blame Buhari for not employing jungle justuce on Kanu long before the madness went out of hand. Obj would have done a very perfect job.
Re: Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa by correctguy101(m): 11:38am On Aug 01, 2023
StreetSoldier:
Oya, Commander-in-Thief has spoken.

There's money being made underneath this 'sit at home' arrangement by Simon.

It's definitely not about MNK.

There's a likelihood of some cargoes movement in or out of South East on Mondays that we don't know.
A big hunch.

The citizens of South East should look beyond the face value.
Something big is going on , u smell it, I feel it.

Sure, many are benefiting from the chaos in any region.

Many of the werey on here will still use their 10mb to support the nonsense online.

Wazobia has and continue to harm Nigeria.
Re: Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa by egoldman(m): 11:41am On Aug 01, 2023
ikpumbe:

Release kanu as the court has ordered.
Before you separate fight, separate quarell

And if he is not released? Then Igbos should continue to suffer because of seat at home?
Re: Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa by Chibuezem(m): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Simon Ekpa is your God.
lol keep Insulting Elohim... Exhalting a mere mortal whose as short as what I don't know Elohim is My God. I worship not flesh and blood.
Re: Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
You are useless, come back home if you are a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSP Bright Edafe Under Fire For His Pro-gambling Tweets. / Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action / Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.