Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Tinubu Departs For Cotonou - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Departs For Cotonou (18316 Views)

President Tinubu Departs For Lagos For Christmas-New Year Break. / President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) / Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by Bhol28: 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
Thought some Obidogs were crying that them papa get dementia,parkinson, diabetes e.t.c.with various fake edited videos of balablu.No be the man dey work hard everyday since swearing in to make this country better so.He go succeed Ijmn.Naija go better.Na una go still beg say make him do another 4 years.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by AdamuKD: 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
not everyone is like your family

No time now u will create thread that u need work

Poverty stricken goat forming tuush. Swerve joor
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by ipobarecriminals: 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
coolnothing consign us if he kill himself.
arcis:

I just hope you won't kill yourself with hatred..it's show all around you...You better take it easy because you can't continue like this for 8 good years...

Cry cry baby...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by 77up(m): 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
Bhol28:
Thought some Obidogs were crying that them papa get dementia,parkinson, diabetes e.t.c.with various fake edited videos of balablu.No be the man dey work hard everyday since swearing in to make this country better so.He go succeed Ijmn.Naija go better.Na una go still beg say make him do another 4 years.
Amen , Nigeria go better in our life time.
Royalty83:

Chukwudi IPOB you went as far as creating a Monika using an Hausa name. This is just too petty.

Have you forgotten that we Arewa really trust Jagaban that we voted him over our sons?

He is a friend of the North hence there is nothing you can do about it. We told Kwankwaso to standby, when it's our turn we decide between him and Shettima..
That guy you quoted is frustrated.
shoskid:

Not Guinea Bissau again and you think your parents still have son
grin
Those guys are something else.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by Finestgurlie(f): 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by Menclothing: 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
Benin republic is another country we have 30 percent of them are Yoruba
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by Bfly: 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
This man has not even spent 100days.
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by Newness2019: 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
IconicR:
Omo Oodua nothing do you, go in peace, my ancestors are with you. I have summoned anyone hidden or in the open castigating you unjustly before my ancestors for questioning, my foremothers Efunsetan Aniwura, Orompoto, Ooni Luwo Gbagidi, Iyaebethegreat, Queen Moremi Ajasoro, Erelu Alimotu Perewura and Madam Tinubu will go after them. No Ogun, Oha, Alushi, Amadioha can save them, there shall be no hiding place for your enemies, all great women of substance who tie their wrappers to the right instead of the normal left are all with you, your late mother Abibat Mogaji shall go after them as well. Your enemies shall all bow to you and you shall succeed in rescuing Nigeria. All these are ase' and so shall it be.

DO YOUR ANCESTORS CONSIDER JUSTICE AND FAIRNESS IN THEIR DECISIONS MAKING ?

IF SO, THEN, MAY IT BE SO.

1999 .................. OBASANJO (SOUTH WEST)

2005 .................YARADUA (NORTH EAST)

2010 ............... JONATHAN (SOUTH SOUTH)

2015 ................BUHARI (NORTH EAST)

2023 ................. Who should be here ? ( SOUTH EAST )

MY BROTHER, WHY IS IT NOT SOUTH EAST ? WHY MUST WE CHEAT OTHERS FOR SELFISHNESS ?

OUR ALMIGHTY GOD WHO IS THE GOD OF ALL gods, IS A GOD OF JUSTICE AND FAIRNESS.

HE WILL PERFECT IT FOR US IN THIS COUNTRY.

WAIT AND SEE.
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by Alliswell248: 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
AdamuKD:

Enter psychiatric House ASAP for this senseless statement .

Better go and do something better with your life....keep wasting away on Nairaland.

Olodo.
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by EagleSquare1(m): 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
So it's all alone about the building of refineries? Once the broadcast included refineries, that's all. Ok nah!
Maybe you didn't realise what the speech was all about. You wanted all Nigeria's challenges to be detailed in the broadcast. That's ok!

Kingpele:
His fatherland is in turmoil as a result of his insensitive policies but he finds time to be gallivanting up and down...but after reading his speech yesterday...I realised that this man is too old to be president...u removed subsidy yet failed to address how he will tackle the very reason subsidy came to be..which is refineries...rather he told us he saved 1trillion from it ...he could have said we will use this trillion and other monies saved from subsidy, to build more refineries .until we produce enough fuel for local consumption..he won't say it, because he's not interested in making this country work...and his slaves still worship him ...we really deserve the kind of leaders we have.i don't blame him sha aferall he didn't promise anything except Emi lakon
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by sinero: 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
Adaisback:
cheesy grin cheesy. Tinubu have not seen anything yet . Nigerians no get joy walahi

Your hatred now knows no bound. You guys have.fi ally lost it.
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by sinero: 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
AdamuKD:

Sai mun ci uwaci.
Him never see anything yet.
A criminal and a thief cannot be our president

News flash: he is your president already.
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by Chiefpriestt: 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Nigeria Best President...Safe Journey Sir!
Mumu old person
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by sinero: 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
whippersnapper:
what of atiku and obi

Shoe get size, buhari and tinubu are presidential. When it comes to the masses, we will be mentioning Atiku and obi.
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by sinero: 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
billyG:
Y did he choose Cotonou of all places to go on sef exile?

Hypertension is real. Take care of your mental health.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by WorldRichest: 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
ganisucks:
After yesterday's disastrous, meaningless and pathetic media misadventure, he truly deserves a break. I hope he didn't take his bunch of slackers media team with him.

You go just kill yourself over nothing. Emilokan Asiwaju Jagaban is President for the next 8 years. If you like you fit die, we no send you

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by AdamuKD: 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
sinero:

News flash: he is your president already.
News Flash: na your papa president
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by AdamuKD: 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
Alliswell248:

Better go and do something better with your life....keep wasting away on Nairaland.

Olodo.
Na hunger go finally kee your wretched soul zombie without functioning brain
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by benjsniper33: 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
ganisucks:
After yesterday's disastrous, meaningless and pathetic media misadventure, he truly deserves a break. I hope he didn't take his bunch of slackers media team with him.

You gonna gnash yo teeth while you watch Tinubu rule your a$$ for 8 years

And then watch as the Tongs of power go back north or south south lol ..

Obidients my a$$…

…dey play

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by sinero: 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
Newness2019:

DO YOUR ANCESTORS CONSIDER JUSTICE AND FAIRNESS IN THEIR DECISIONS MAKING ?

IF SO, THEN, MAY IT BE SO.

1999 .................. OBASANJO (SOUTH WEST)

2005 .................YARADUA (NORTH EAST)

2010 ............... JONATHAN (SOUTH SOUTH)

2015 ................BUHARI (NORTH EAST)

2023 ................. Who should be here ? ( SOUTH EAST )

MY BROTHER, WHY IS IT NOT SOUTH EAST ? WHY MUST WE CHEAT OTHERS FOR SELFISHNESS ?

OUR ALMIGHTY GOD WHO IS THE GOD OF ALL gods, IS A GOD OF JUSTICE AND FAIRNESS.

HE WILL PERFECT IT FOR US IN THIS COUNTRY.

WAIT AND SEE.

To our victim player brother, obasanjo left office in 2007 and not 2005. Get your facts right before going public. All the regions that produced the presidents worked for it. You cannot produce the number one citizen by being emotional, playing victim card always, spreading hatred, religious war, playing tribal card and not having respect for other tribes.
Mend your ways sincerely and we might consider voting for your kinsman (as una dey call unasef).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by Besk: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
ganisucks:

Yet another senseless and utterly demented member of the Obidient/IPOB/UGM axis of lunacy.

Your wailing has not even started yet. You will wail till you go to your sad grave!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by Besk: 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
sinero:

To our victim player brother, obasanjo left office in 2007 and not 2005. Get your facts right before going public. All the regions that produced the presidents worked for it. You cannot produce the number one citizen by being emotional, playing victim card always, spreading hatred, religious war, playing tribal card and not having respect for other tribes.
Mend your ways sincerely and we might consider voting for your kinsman (as una dey call unasef).

One of the best responses ever! Most of us outside the SE are just sick and tired of these victimhood addicts. Nigeria should give them their LEFELENDUM and let them go!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by Midehi3(f): 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
IconicR:
Omo Oodua nothing do you, go in peace, my ancestors are with you. I have summoned anyone hidden or in the open castigating you unjustly before my ancestors for questioning, my foremothers Efunsetan Aniwura, Orompoto, Ooni Luwo Gbagidi, Iyaebethegreat, Queen Moremi Ajasoro, Erelu Alimotu Perewura and Madam Tinubu will go after them. No Ogun, Oha, Alushi, Amadioha can save them, there shall be no hiding place for your enemies, all great women of substance who tie their wrappers to the right instead of the normal left are all with you, your late mother Abibat Mogaji shall go after them as well. Your enemies shall all bow to you and you shall succeed in rescuing Nigeria. All these are ase' and so shall it be.
And yet, hunger wan kill you cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by sinero: 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
AdamuKD:

News Flash: na your papa president

Yes, he his my father's president as well as mine. I am sure u can't say same because the presence of a fater figure was probably missing in your up bringing. Bloody cunt
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by okorogodwin4(m): 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
Make coup plotters no serve you breakfast thread with caution to avoid had I know
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by gaskiyamagana: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
AdamuKD:
Behold the world most useless man
Sai mun ci uwashi
Anger, anguish, agony or what?
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by Finestgurlie(f): 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2 please

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by Christistruth03: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
Tinubu is going to meet his relations. Everybody knows that Yoruba came from BENIN REPUBLIC and are not indigenous People to NIGERIA grin.

We always knew there was much more to your "Lagos is No man's Land ' Campaign

Yorubaland is our own Inheritance and
Igboland is your own Inheritance
Stay in your own Lane
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by Christistruth03: 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Anger, anguish, agony or what?

Eni ti ko ba ni iru Eni
Ko le mo iyi Eni

Jealousy Bad Belle Stomach Ache

Our People over estimated the Obidients ability to be rational and wise

They can't even shut up when it matters most

Not to talk of executing Wise and we'll thought out Strategy

Is it any wonder that a Criminal like Simon Ekpa now rules over them calling himself their Prime Minister

The worse part is that they obey him with Trembling
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by kaludestiny10(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
That comment from you should be for your father that is if you have one. It is evident from your comment that you lack home training. OMO ALE. BASTARD.
arcis:

stop been an idiot...I can see it all over ur face
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by RuggedBiafran: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
Remember when Buhari said this:

NORTH AND NIGER ARE COUSINs
SW AND BENIN REPUBLIC ARE COUSINs

but he called IGBOs dot NATION and you supported it. Even though it's obvious the SE and SS are 1.

Yoruba man...leave IGBOs alone and face your brothers wallowing in adject poverty in He-badan and Osun.

Useless shallow mizcreant.. spits

Christistruth03:

We always knew there was much more to your "Lagos is No man's Land ' Campaign

Yorubaland is our own Inheritance and
Igboland is your own Inheritance
Stay in your own Lane
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by babajeje123(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
Bhol28:
Abi, like dem dey beg Buhari to do another 8 years. By the way, I hope say na #65 you dey buy fuel for Yoruba ronu filing station

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy / Mace Theft: National Assembly Committee Summons Omo-Agege, Ndume / INEC Wants N6bn To Feed Policemen During 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.