Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Tinubu Departs For Cotonou - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Departs For Cotonou (18315 Views)

President Tinubu Departs For Lagos For Christmas-New Year Break. / President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) / Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by Christistruth03: 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
Remember when Buhari said this:

NORTH AND NIGER ARE COUSINs
SW AND BENIN REPUBLIC ARE COUSINs

but he called IGBOs dot NATION and you supported it. Even though it's obvious the SE and SS are 1.

Yoruba man...leave IGBOs alone and face your brothers wallowing in adject poverty in He-badan and Osun.

Useless shallow mizcreant.. spits

Go and block the Niger Bridge so your people can stop fleeing from Simon Ekpa and his IPOB Calamity Crew , Night and day into Yorubaland first

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by AdamuKD: 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Anger, anguish, agony or what?
Anger, anguish, agony kee you there zombie without functioning brain.
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by Bhol28: 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
babajeje123:

Abi, like dem dey beg Buhari to do another 8 years. By the way, I hope say na #65 you dey buy fuel for Yoruba ronu filing station
E be like say you dey among those wey dey chop subsidy money b4.Market don end for una
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by babajeje123(m): 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
Bhol28:
E be like say you dey among those wey dey chop subsidy money b4.Market don end for una
Abi, na my account dem dey pay subsidy money. Yeye grin grin
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by gaskiyamagana: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
AdamuKD:

Anger, anguish, agony kee you there zombie without functioning brain.
Your fluctuating functioning brain push you to make comment to which l replied ANGER, ANGUISH, AGONY OR WHAT?
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by AdamuKD: 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Your fluctuating functioning brain push you to make comment to which l replied ANGER, ANGUISH, AGONY OR WHAT?
Ask your papa
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by gaskiyamagana: 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
Christistruth03:

Eni ti ko ba ni iru Eni
Ko le mo iyi Eni

Jealousy Bad Belle Stomach Ache

Our People over estimated the Obidients ability to be rational and wise

They can't even shut up when it matters most

Not to talk of executing Wise and we'll thought out Strategy

Is it any wonder that a Criminal like Simon Ekpa now rules over them calling himself their Prime Minister

The worse part is that they obey him with Trembling

How are you interpreting my respond to someone, not you?
Probably you have made mistake. If not, 'Bi won ba ni eran oniwo Le kan eyan pa, bi ti igbin ko.
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by Christistruth03: 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

How are you interpreting my respond to someone, not you?
Probably you have made mistake. If not, 'Bi won ba ni eran oniwo Le kan eyan pa, bi ti igbin ko.

I was backing you up

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by lexy2014: 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
IconicR:
Omo Oodua nothing do you, go in peace, my ancestors are with you. I have summoned anyone hidden or in the open castigating you unjustly before my ancestors for questioning, my foremothers Efunsetan Aniwura, Orompoto, Ooni Luwo Gbagidi, Iyaebethegreat, Queen Moremi Ajasoro, Erelu Alimotu Perewura and Madam Tinubu will go after them. No Ogun, Oha, Alushi, Amadioha can save them, there shall be no hiding place for your enemies, all great women of substance who tie their wrappers to the right instead of the normal left are all with you, your late mother Abibat Mogaji shall go after them as well. Your enemies shall all bow to you and you shall succeed in rescuing Nigeria. All these are ase' and so shall it be.

what spirits went with buhari on all his globetrotting trips?

tinubu told us that buahri was nigerias only solution. so what exactly is it that you say tinubu is rescuing nigeria from?
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by lexy2014: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
Bhol28:
Thought some Obidogs were crying that them papa get dementia,parkinson, diabetes e.t.c.with various fake edited videos of balablu.No be the man dey work hard everyday since swearing in to make this country better so.He go succeed Ijmn.Naija go better.Na una go still beg say make him do another 4 years.

how is tinubu working hard? what is he working hard at?

is it your prayer that will make him succeed?
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by lexy2014: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
77up:
Nigeria go better in our life time..

this is future tense. why nigeria no better under buhari/APC 8years?
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by lexy2014: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
Newness2019:

DO YOUR ANCESTORS CONSIDER JUSTICE AND FAIRNESS IN THEIR DECISIONS MAKING ?

IF SO, THEN, MAY IT BE SO.

1999 .................. OBASANJO (SOUTH WEST)

2005 .................YARADUA (NORTH EAST)

2010 ............... JONATHAN (SOUTH SOUTH)

2015 ................BUHARI (NORTH EAST)

2023 ................. Who should be here ? ( SOUTH EAST )

MY BROTHER, WHY IS IT NOT SOUTH EAST ? WHY MUST WE CHEAT OTHERS FOR SELFISHNESS ?

OUR ALMIGHTY GOD WHO IS THE GOD OF ALL gods, IS A GOD OF JUSTICE AND FAIRNESS.

HE WILL PERFECT IT FOR US IN THIS COUNTRY.

WAIT AND SEE.

why should SE be there in 2023? is that how it works?
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by lexy2014: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
EagleSquare1:
So it's all alone about the building of refineries? Once the broadcast included refineries, that's all. Ok nah!
Maybe you didn't realise what the speech was all about. You wanted all Nigeria's challenges to be detailed in the broadcast. That's ok!

what was the speech about?
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by 77up(m): 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
lexy2014:

this is future tense. why nigeria no better under buhari/APC 8years?
Talk your own, if na past or present you go like , talk am and stop questioning wetting I talk.
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by lexy2014: 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
WorldRichest:

You go just kill yourself over nothing. Emilokan Asiwaju Jagaban is President for the next 8 years. If you like you fit die, we no send you

how will that make nigeria a better place and move nigeria forward?
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by lexy2014: 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
benjsniper33:

You gonna gnash yo teeth while you watch Tinubu rule your a$$ for 8 years

And then watch as the Tongs of power go back north or south south lol ..

how will all this move Nigeria forward?
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by lexy2014: 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
77up:
Talk your own, if na past or present you go like , talk am and stop questioning wetting I talk.

you said
77up:
Nigeria go better in our life time..
this is future tense. why Nigeria no better under buhari/APC 8years?
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by tsdarkside(m): 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
you svck gani,you svck....!!

kiki....
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by Adaisback(f): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
sinero:

Your hatred now knows no bound. You guys have.fi ally lost it.
go to Ibadan and osun and repeat that to your protesting parents and see if they won't stone you to death. Ozu,!
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by Emekaonline: 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
ganisucks:
After yesterday's disastrous, meaningless and pathetic media misadventure, he truly deserves a break. I hope he didn't take his bunch of slackers media team with him.

Biafrans/Igbos and hatred are like 5&6. Many of you will commit suicide soon when the Supreme court delivers its judgment and confirms Tinubu as president
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by Meteng: 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
kaludestiny10:
This is a waste of aviation fuel and resources. He should have charted ABC bus to Cotonou in order to save cost.
Shebi. After all, we’re supposed to bear with the economy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by Emekaonline: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
Adaisback:
go to Ibadan and osun and repeat that to your protesting parents and see if they won't stone you to death. Ozu,!

Why dont you go to your state in Enugu where one fool from Finland is giving orders to your parents so that they can die of hunger
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by RuggedBiafran: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
Same Simon Ekpa and another BIAFRA activists want a Nation free from you and your generational toxicity and Cowardice. It's best you allow them go , so that you and the North will enjoy that shythole that is riddled with underdevelopment and pathetic governance. Stop unity Begging...it will never happen grin.

Christistruth03:

Go and block the Niger Bridge so your people can stop fleeing from Simon Ekpa and his IPOB Calamity Crew , Night and day into Yorubaland first
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by KanwuliaExtra: 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2023
Basstttarrrrrd PRESIDIOT on the beat!😂
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by Bhol28: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
lexy2014:

You can't see because you are biased.You will never pray for him to succeed but I assure you that all these his measures and strategies towards revamping the economy will succeed.
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by lexy2014: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
Bhol28:
You can't see because you are biased.You will never pray for him to succeed but I assure you that all these his measures and strategies towards revamping the economy will succeed.

You haven't answered the questions.

Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by FirstCounsel(m): 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
AdamuKD:
Behold the world most useless man
Sai mun ci uwashi
Gaskiya?
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by kaludestiny10(m): 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omo ale. Your response to my comment shows that you lack proper upbringing. Omo ODE.
arcis:

stop been an idiot...I can see it all over ur face
Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by AdamuKD: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
FirstCounsel:

Gaskiya?
A mana !

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by DonroxyII: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
IconicR:
Omo Oodua nothing do you, go in peace, my ancestors are with you. I have summoned anyone hidden or in the open castigating you unjustly before my ancestors for questioning, my foremothers Efunsetan Aniwura, Orompoto, Ooni Luwo Gbagidi, Iyaebethegreat, Queen Moremi Ajasoro, Erelu Alimotu Perewura and Madam Tinubu will go after them. No Ogun, Oha, Alushi, Amadioha can save them, there shall be no hiding place for your enemies, all great women of substance who tie their wrappers to the right instead of the normal left are all with you, your late mother Abibat Mogaji shall go after them as well. Your enemies shall all bow to you and you shall succeed in rescuing Nigeria. All these are ase' and so shall it be.
OhBoy .. U go Fear Incantations oooo .... Bahgaaaa !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Departs For Cotonou by FirstCounsel(m): 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
AdamuKD:

A mana !
Toh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Return Of Train Services In Abia: Otti Holds Talks With NRC Officials / Nasir Zarummai, Sokoto Commissioner Is Dead (photos) / Nigerians Rate Buhari High On Economy And Governance - Leadership Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.