Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

What Do You Think About His Quote on The Bible - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think About His Quote on The Bible (596 Views)

Ademoyega Quote On Biafran Soldeirs / APC Shares Buhari's Favorite Quote, See Replies / Goodluck Jonathan Shares His 2015 Quote On Facebook today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About His Quote on The Bible by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:36am On Aug 01, 2023
What do you think?

Re: What Do You Think About His Quote on The Bible by doggedfighter(f): 11:40am On Aug 01, 2023
Seun, the Twitter man ! grin
Re: What Do You Think About His Quote on The Bible by immortalcrown(m): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2023
This world na, "Talk your own".
Re: What Do You Think About His Quote on The Bible by nepapole(m): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2023
Everyone thinks his is superior... No biggie as long as we don't disturb ourselves.

I am a Muslim and I am convinced Islam is the way.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Think About His Quote on The Bible by plaetton: 11:58am On Aug 01, 2023
BeLookingIDIOT:
What do you think?
Is he not correct ?
Are Africans the last people on Earth to hear that the bible is a selection of books, letters and fictional fables that has been edited and redacted from time over the past 2000yrs by the church ?

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About His Quote on The Bible by PlayerMeji: 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
Who cares what one rats ass thinks about the Bible?

Ordinary Nairaland that he created, if not for it being a UGC site, can it boast of it existing in the next 10 years?

If a book written by different authors still makes educated people baffle at its brilliance and uniqueness, doesn't that speak a lot about its originality.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About His Quote on The Bible by Akaegwu(m): 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
I know we chop suya with Koran in southwest.
Re: What Do You Think About His Quote on The Bible by Scarrr: 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Who cares what one rats ass thinks about the Bible?

Ordinary Nairaland that he created, if not for it being a UGC site, can it boast of it existing in the next 10 years?

If a book written by different authors still makes educated people baffle at its brilliance and uniqueness, doesn't that speak a lot about its originality.
yenyenyen.. this one calling someone rat ass fit never chop this morning or make den still dey feed am . 😂
Re: What Do You Think About His Quote on The Bible by jmoore(m): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
plaetton:

Is he not correct ?
Are Africans the last people on Earth to hear that the bible is a selection of books, letters and fictional fables that has been edited and redacted from time over the past 2000yrs by the church ?
Coming from an atheist that spends so much time in religious section. Who dedicates so much time in what he doesn't believe in?
Re: What Do You Think About His Quote on The Bible by CodeTemplar: 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
The human brain is like a scale, it cannot weigh itself and needs external help.
God help you, uncle Seun.
Re: What Do You Think About His Quote on The Bible by Savagery101: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
SEUN IS LIKE A GOD AND TWITTER IS WHERE IS HEAVEN IS grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think About His Quote on The Bible by AlexBells(m): 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
nepapole:
Everyone thinks his is superior... No biggie as long as we don't disturb ourselves.

I am a Muslim and I am convinced Islam is the way.
You are a Yoruba Muslim, a pure muslim won't say that
Re: What Do You Think About His Quote on The Bible by plaetton: 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
jmoore:

Coming from an atheist that spends so much time in religious section. Who dedicates so much time in what he doesn't believe in?
Yes indeed sir.
Like any curious mind, I am perpetually bewildered and still studying and trying to understand the mystery of blind faith, and how people can adopt a worldview that falls outside the periphery of facts, rationality and common sense.
Re: What Do You Think About His Quote on The Bible by jmoore(m): 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
plaetton:

Yes indeed sir.
Like any curious mind, I am perpetually bewildered and still studying and trying to understand the mystery of blind faith, and how people can adopt a worldview that falls outside the periphery of facts, rationality and common sense.
Continue studying. Also add to your study why Mark Zuckerberg will own facebook and still believe in God.
Re: What Do You Think About His Quote on The Bible by 1Sharon(f): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
jmoore:

Why do Christians dedicate so much time in trying to convert non-belivers?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About His Quote on The Bible by loosecanon50(m): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
Seun why you run go talk am for Twitter? you for come this your shit platform talk that nonsense make you see the response wey you go get.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About His Quote on The Bible by Praxis758: 4:42am On Aug 02, 2023
Which side of the divide does Seun belong to?

It is irresponsible for him to utter such a statement. I can now see the reason why he’s looking away as ethnic jingoists are taking over his platform.

Seun is shooting himself in the leg by dragging Bible into his liberal views.
Re: What Do You Think About His Quote on The Bible by Truthday: 4:50am On Aug 02, 2023
How can this be a book of God??

Re: What Do You Think About His Quote on The Bible by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
Praxis758:
Which side of the divide does Seun belong to?

It is irresponsible for him to utter such a statement. I can now see the reason why he’s looking away as ethnic jingoists are taking over his platform.

Seun is shooting himself in the leg by dragging Bible into his liberal views.
Well,He sure likes making controversial comments...or what people think is controversial. He gets a lot of heat on twitter.

(1) (Reply)

Former Minister Dumps PDP, Joins APC / Did FFK Really Said That Statement???? / Tinubu This SAD, Sad Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.