Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,661 members, 7,813,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement (30151 Views)

Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement / Atiku V Tinubu: More Election Officials Testify Against INEC / Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Opanka44(m): 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
Bullaba
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Racoon(m): 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
Nigerians of sane conscience too reserved their anger against all the iberiberism of INEC and APC on this election till the courts make its verdict known.
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by keymatt(m): 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Your voice no loud, your comment no long
Why u dey fear to shout, why u dey fear to type

Uselessly Obi-diot cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I didn't mention names but guilty conscience no allow you rest sake of say your master theif Tinubu is involved grin grin Anyway, like I said, no peace for Mandate Thieves. 😎 😎 😎 😎

1 Like

Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by ipobarecriminals: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
grin
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by candygist: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Reserve wetin. Hope you are not waiting for Bullion vans to miss road before passing judgement.
Una like to do things behind the curtain. You went against public proceedings, now is to communicate seperately to the parities Lol grin

This type of issues in a sane country, na sharp sharp things dey work. Everybody go take eye & ear see & hear everything publicly. No hiding, no Private talking, no rigmarole, no helter skelter just & only for the benefit & development of the said country.

Why Donald Trump never go prison if na shap shap other countries deu do ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by BigRocky: 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
We are awaiting o
Cant wait to see giiiriiigooorrryyyy Pitobi wail after the final pronouncement

Obi-diots go con start to dey wail officially...I hear say one wail so tey, he wan break Guinness record cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are you not wailing like this already?
Zombie
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by muykem: 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
A party that won highest number of senator, house of representatives, governors, state house of assembly and you said they didn't win president in your imagination.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Britishpea: 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
Novarisammy2:
the right thing must be done no matter whose ox is gorged

Write only what you know and understand.

It is β€œgored” not gorged

1 Like

Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by ipobarecriminals: 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Abeg who thief mandate should return it to the rightful owner, and save us all these stress and waste of taxpayers money.
The one looking for his manhood should wait for 2027 make we serve him πŸ”₯ again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by gmo10(m): 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
Driggs:
Don't turn this to a tribal war NLanders..

I was at the court and there was truly a need to reserve judgement because PDP chose to file written addresses one by one as against filing it altogether.. One for Tinubu, one for Shettima, one for INEC, one for APC..

It will take time for judges to read it..

Thank me later and don't start arguing in your foolishness
Obi supporters are notorious for jumping in every trend to wail, even those who are ignorant of the subject matter been discussed... check their comments above, they're accusing the tribunal judges already without even knowing what's going on. May God help them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
By giving ₦35b palliatives to the National judicial Council, who are not vulnerables,Tinubu has indirectly bribe the tribunal judges to pass judgement to his favour.
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Drsnives(m): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Your voice no loud, your comment no long
Why u dey fear to shout, why u dey fear to type

Uselessly Obi-diot cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Obi idiot must suffer you small..
Obi idiot must make you buy fuel for 600 plus . No sense
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Mummyfour(f): 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
We are awaiting o
Cant wait to see giiiriiigooorrryyyy Pitobi wail after the final pronouncement

Obi-diots go con start to dey wail officially...I hear say one wail so tey, he wan break Guinness record cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
the topic was actually about Atiku. Read it again
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by gawu1: 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
chuose2:
We all know the druglord did not win
Substitute that "we" with drugpikins.
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by victorazy(m): 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dubetex96:

to go and do what exactly?

To consult his local Witches
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
Mummyfour:
this was actually about Atiku. Read it again

I'm done schooling you guys that whatever affects Atiku is gonna be a general verdict about the whole cases at the PEPT

The last statement the Justice made wasnt about AA only but in reference to the whole PEPT judgement

U should know this

1 Like

Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Dubetex96(m): 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
victorazy:

To consult his local Witches
lmao what are you insinuating
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Chucks13: 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Abeg who thief mandate should return it to the rightful owner, and save us all these stress and waste of taxpayers money.

And who is the right owner if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Steinmann: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
#DAY 55 (STOLEN MANDATE)
PTAYER: Those that hunger and thirst for righteousness shall be satisfied. Thy words are true and truth shall prevail over falsehood in Nigeria.
We shall get the leader we voted for and not a NEBUCHADNEZZAR.
Amen.
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by DatNiggaDaz: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
candygist:

Why Donald Trump never go prison if na shap shap other countries deu do ?
At least your hear of Trump. You don hear about Buhari the disaster who is chilling in Daura. After all the atrocities, you defended him to go chill & started chasing Emiefele

1 Like

Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by adefitim(m): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
"Petitioners have not made any argument which will enure them. All they have done is to attack the character of the 1st respondent. The Bible says, ask and it shall be given. The respondents here have asked nothing so in the words of the Supreme Court, they are meddlesome interlopers."

-Wole Olanipekun, SAN Speaking For President Tinubu In Closing Address at Election Petition Court

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by RonuRonu: 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
One of the Tinubu supporters is now frying Garri for a living cry
We warned them not to vote based on Ethnicity or Religion but they refused to listen πŸ‘‚ to us, now see their life outside. We will not pity them undecided

Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Reference(m): 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
I hope the tribunal and its judges can see what is happening throughout West Africa and handle its matters with fidelity, its trials and judgement as clear as daylight before all parties concerned so that whatever outcome is watertight and acceptable to all.
Justice is the only guarantee of the longevity, endurance and resilience of any Republic.
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Mummyfour(f): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

I'm done schooling you guys that whatever affects Atiku is gonna be a general verdict about the whole cases at the PEPT

The last statement the Justice made wasnt about AA only but in reference to the whole PEPT judgement

U should know this

Schooling who?.
As per wetin na ?
I saw your comments on pitobi as you called him, there was no mention of Atiku and that was why I tried to help you go back to what and who the topic was about

Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by victorazy(m): 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dubetex96:

lmao what are you insinuating

That's the real deal!
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by seunjungle1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
Who is the right owner of the said stolen mandate?Atiku/Obi?
It clearly shows that these people are really confused... Awon alainise oniranu eda.

Jagaban is politically long gone already!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by samwillyco1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
Once money is involved, forget about the outcome but the universe will cause whoever that will bribe/collect bribe to upturn justice in this ongoing electoral case.
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Jsucre(m): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
Atiku is the next p
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by JOemmy(m): 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
The judiciary is headed by a yoruba muslim I don't have much hope on them. If they go ahead to affirm tinibu's victory it will mean that there's no more abuja 25% requirement, any indicted drug trafficker and also a certificate forger can become nigeria's president in future.
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by TotoGame(m): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
Driggs:
Don't turn this to a tribal war NLanders..

I was at the court and there was truly a need to reserve judgement because PDP chose to file written addresses one by one as against filing it altogether.. One for Tinubu, one for Shettima, one for INEC, one for APC..

It will take time for judges to read it..

Thank me later and don't start arguing in your foolishness

Even if PDP filed it's written address together, there's no way the court will deliver it's decision today. Cus the Tribunal is a court of first instance not on appeal
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
saphiere:
I am tired of Nigeria

And you think you're alone in this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole / No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students / Photos: Buhari Arrives Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.