Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement (30180 Views)

Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement / Atiku V Tinubu: More Election Officials Testify Against INEC / Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by garfield1: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
Angelfrost:
Postponing an Evil Day! grin

With the upheavals all over the globe and especially West Africa, the Tribunal will seriously need to "fast and pray".

They won't touch Jagaban now, they can't remove him from office... However, they will really need to find a way to lawfully and legitimately keep him in that office... Na here the wahala dey for them.

It is no longer business as usual.

Rush and watch wale edun screening
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Enice(m): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
Angelfrost:
Postponing an Evil Day! grin

With the upheavals all over the globe and especially West Africa, the Tribunal will seriously need to "fast and pray".

They won't touch Jagaban now, they can't remove him from office... However, they will really need to find a way to lawfully and legitimately keep him in that office... Na here the wahala dey for them.

It is no longer business as usual.
keep basking in your total Ignorance of what transpired at the PEPT
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by lapintoz: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2023
How many people dey find their manhood self. Atiku dey drag, Obi dey drag. I beg who get manhood!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Enice(m): 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
Racoon:
Nigerians of sane conscience too reserved their anger against all the iberiberism of INEC and APC on this election till the courts make its verdict known.
Stop using the word Nigerian as if you are one. You are not. Anger my foot! IPOB being angry does not mean Nigerians are angry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by favor914: 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
Lawsonyo:
We don kn wetin go be the end of judgement even from the beginning
Sorry for the Mumu Obidients.
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by condralbedez: 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dubetex96:

to go and do what exactly?
To take pictures.
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Angelfrost(m): 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
garfield1:

Rush and watch wale edun screening

I did...! Nice!
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Intergrated: 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
saphiere:
I am tired of Nigeria
no be men again? U never shi chum chin
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by garfield1: 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
Angelfrost:

I did...! Nice!

I know you are not happy with this govt but I know you are objective and honest and will appreciate technocrats and experts.edun has been preparing since 1999.
I think if arsenal can buy David raya abd a lethal striker,they can win the epl with city losing key players like gundogan and Mahrez and Liverpool and man u consolidating
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Tonnierichy(m): 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Abeg who thief mandate should return it to the rightful owner, and save us all these stress and waste of taxpayers money.
So he should return it to Atiku, the second in line?

1 Like

Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Tonnierichy(m): 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
Taylor90:
To thief something no easy oo

Ariku dey drag Tinubu for one side

Peter Obi dey drag am for the other side
Oya open your mouth make baba pee inside. Abi you no won drag something too? Ewure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by PoliteActivist: 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
talented321:
As far they never ban weed and loud'' no wahala''
But sha tinubu go rule nigeria for the next 8years' except death.

Or coup
(How u take forget that one)
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Abujaexpress: 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Abeg who thief mandate should return it to the rightful owner, and save us all these stress and waste of taxpayers money.
Who is the actual mandate owner?
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by talented321: 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
You are right sir''
But i don't think the coup is possible.
PoliteActivist:

Or coup
(How u take forget that one)
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by MRMRMR: 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Return to who ? Atiku or Obi. Confused pple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by pcagbaji(m): 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
Driggs:
Don't turn this to a tribal war NLanders..

I was at the court and there was truly a need to reserve judgement because PDP chose to file written addresses one by one as against filing it altogether.. One for Tinubu, one for Shettima, one for INEC, one for APC..

It will take time for judges to read it..

Thank me later and don't start arguing in your foolishness
You are appealing to them and you are still insulting then, how
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Angelfrost(m): 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
garfield1:

I know you are not happy with this govt but I know you are objective and honest and will appreciate technocrats and experts.edun has been preparing since 1999.
I think if arsenal can buy David raya abd a lethal striker,they can win the epl with city losing key players like gundogan and Mahrez and Liverpool and man u consolidating

Not happy with the govt??! How so??!

The only thing I'm not happy with is the endless suffering of the masses while the elected leaders continue to wine and dine in plenty... Not even a single move to cut costs and save for the sake of the poor.

I wish for nothing more than a successful tenure or tenures for those in power... The success and survival of the nation's economy is of high priority to all true Nigerians; whether you love or hate the govt is irrelevant (I neither hate nor love them).

Arsenal still falls short in certain other areas, but mostly in the coaching department... If they had Mourinho or Guardiola coaching them, then a title win would be sure... Right now, they are still not in pole position for it. Liverpool stands a better chance of getting it if Man City fails to step up (City is not even bothered or under any pressure tbh).

As for Man United, this is just another season of trial and error for their coach... Highest they can get is top 4. tongue
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by garfield1: 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
Angelfrost:

Not happy with the govt??! How so??!

The only thing I'm not happy with is the endless suffering of the masses while the elected leaders continue to wine and dine in plenty... Not even a single move to cut costs and save for the sake of the poor.

I wish for nothing more than a successful tenure or tenures for those in power... The success and survival of the nation's economy is of high priority to all true Nigerians; whether you love or hate the govt is irrelevant (I neither hate nor love them).

Arsenal still falls short in certain other areas, but mostly in the coaching department... If they had Mourinho or Guardiola coaching them, then a title win would be sure... Right now, they are still not in pole position for it. Liverpool stands a better chance of getting it if Man City fails to step up (City is not even bothered or under any pressure tbh).

As for Man United, this is just another season of trial and error for their coach... Highest they can get is top 4. tongue

Give the govt till january.at least they are addressing the issue of palliatives.
The Liverpool squad has lost fabinho,firmino and Henderson that is they are weaker than before.arsenal has strengthened themselves and only lost xhaka who is replaceable so arsenal will challenge.srteta is a top coach,he obviously will learn from last year.guardiola cannot win anything with an average squad
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by jogojogo: 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
Taylor90:
To thief something no easy oo

Ariku dey drag Tinubu for one side

Peter Obi dey drag am for the other side
They are all noise makers. No case. Their petition will be thrown out with left hand for lack of evidence
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Quodseverismete: 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
Any one who stole mandate and is enjoying it should return it to the rightful owner, so that the poor can breathe
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Samogloby: 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
Please who can tell me the Nigeria president name? Bola Ahmed Tinubu or Bola ADEKUNLE TINUBU?
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Angelfrost(m): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
garfield1:

Give the govt till january.at least they are addressing the issue of palliatives.
The Liverpool squad has lost fabinho,firmino and Henderson that is they are weaker than before.arsenal has strengthened themselves and only lost xhaka who is replaceable so arsenal will challenge.srteta is a top coach,he obviously will learn from last year.guardiola cannot win anything with an average squad

Yeah... Tinubu certainly needs more time; he inherited a terrible disaster from Buhari.

See ehn, Arsenal is still Arsenal! I will always give them the benefit of doubt but will advise you reserve praise till the season has exceeded the halfway point at least.

Man City remains the team to beat, no matter how many players they offload (they have proven this season after season).

Liverpool suffered last season due to injuries, but if they can have their first team in form, they remain the main threat to City, not Arsenal.

We are even forgetting Chelsea... Have you seen their current Preseason form??! Nico Jackson and Christopher Nkunku?!! Those guys will likely pull an upset this season... They are playing differently and impressively. Liverpool will have to be on guard for their first game of the season clash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Blacktruth: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dubetex96:

to go and do what exactly?

To go and furge documents 🤣😆😄😂
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by garfield1: 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
Angelfrost:

Yeah... Tinubu certainly needs more time; he inherited a terrible disaster from Buhari.

See ehn, Arsenal is still Arsenal! I will always give them the benefit of doubt but will advise you reserve praise till the season has exceeded the halfway point at least.

Man City remains the team to beat, no matter how many players they offload (they have proven this season after season).

Liverpool suffered last season due to injuries, but if they can have their first team in form, they remain the main threat to City, not Arsenal.

We are even forgetting Chelsea... Have you seen their current Preseason form??! Nico Jackson and Christopher Nkunku?!! Those guys will likely pull an upset this season... They are playing differently and impressively. Liverpool will have to be on guard for their first game of the season clash.

The Chelsea team can only get top 4.arsenal failed because of squad depth and inexperience or that mental strength.they lost the epl with just 4 points mainly due to Jesus not scoring enough,mistakes by holding and errors from ramsdale.
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by fortune1968: 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
The losers have lost forever .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Angelfrost(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
garfield1:

The Chelsea team can only get top 4.arsenal failed because of squad depth and inexperience or that mental strength.they lost the epl with just 4 points mainly due to Jesus not scoring enough,mistakes by holding and errors from ramsdale.

Chelsea has a better squad depth than Arsenal, and their coach is more experienced. They have had one of the best transfer windows this season among the Big 6.

Well, the teams I'm watching out for include:

Chelsea
Arsenal
Aston Villa
Newcastle
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by jogojogo: 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
muykem:
A party that won highest number of senator, house of representatives, governors, state house of assembly and you said they didn't win president in your imagination.
Don't mind the mandate thieves who want to reap where they didn't sow. How could Obi possibly defeat Tinubu in an election contest in Nigeria?
The main contender was Atiku who unfortunately had running unending battles and the breakdown of PDP into weak fragments
It's a costly assumption that Tinubu will not win against the set up of LP, PDP and NNPP with the advantages of being the political party in power with wide spread and good number of political giants contesting under the party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by garfield1: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Angelfrost:

Chelsea has a better squad depth than Arsenal, and their coach is more experienced. They have had one of the best transfer windows this season among the Big 6.

Well, the teams I'm watching out for include:

Chelsea
Arsenal
Aston Villa
Newcastle

Oga,stop looking at numbers of players but quality.most of Chelsea players are average.even last season they had squad depth but finished low.there is no way they can recover so quickly with an entirely new squad of foreigners.agsin,pochettino is not the right coach,he hardly wins trophies.his best years was at Spurs...arsenal have far more quality players with experience in EPL and more motivated

Tune in and watch Ahmad dangiwa
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by PoliteActivist: 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
talented321:
You are right sir''
But i don't think the coup is possible.

Yeah, it it is never possible - until it happens!
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by Atm99(m): 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
talented321:
As far they never ban weed and loud'' no wahala''
But sha tinubu go rule nigeria for the next 8years' except death.

Your mumu toooooo muchhhhhh
Re: Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by talented321: 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ayebeeeeeeee'''''
Atm99:

Your mumu toooooo muchhhhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election / INEC Denies Jega's Terminal Leave / Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.