Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:59 PM

Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday (16137 Views)

Glo BB Configuration On Samsung Galaxy Note: Please Help. / Airtel BB Subscription Slashed / Can't Make Calls On My Nokia E63 Since Yesterday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2011
Hey guyz i noticed that my subscription to Glo BB services had been giving me issues since yesterday, I sent the COMONTH TO 777 and it keeps telling me "Sorry, an error occurred kindly try again later, To God who made me. I Kindly kept trying from 6pm to 1am when i finally answered nature call by sleeping, I called their customer care line by exactly 5am this morning, she told me to remove my battery and insert it back after 10mins, i did, Norrin happened. On my way to work, i went through the stress of calling their customer care again. Anoda lady picked up and told me that she had reported the case to their engineer, Norrin still happened. Then i called their BB emergency line. Before the told me that they are working on the issue. It hasn't still been resolved. I wanna know if its only me, or its a general problem. Cuz am running outta time. I myt have to just subscribe using my Etisalat. Cuz this stuff is delaying my business.
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by otokx(m): 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2011
Be patient
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by Hardar4lag(m): 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2011
seems their network is having a little problem, i can't make use of facebook it sayz i should download d Facebook Blackberry smartphones, i ve bin trying it "d answer is always download error" even now i can't make use of other websites, saying contact ur ISP watz rhily happening with dem.
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by hooged: 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2011
Same thing here
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2011
Same here but I finally subscribed though but the service is too poor compare to the initial #3000 per month, kinda frustrating!
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by maxtum(m): 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2011
its not only you oooooo!! its so annoying!!! i no fit shout!!!

OOOOOO! Network!
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by kpolli(m): 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2011
RIM is having issues. . . . not glo
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by maxtum(m): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2011
@ Kpolli, angry what RIM is having a "F" problem

men! get your facts straight!!
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by hooged: 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2011
rub.bish aint do anything on ma phone , what fuc.king wrong with GLO ?? can someone just tell me
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by lovelyS(m): 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2011
I dropped it when i found out its not functioning well.

Wanna make money online ? Click the link that follows http://www.bigeurobux.com/?ref=cybercom

What ? Im not crazy its real.
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2011
Just Got a call from their Buffalo/Baboon desk, angry, They said its a general problem. I feel a bit special sha, cuz they called me personally to apologize. But am looking for someone to Transfer/Sell the N1,500 Credit to, While i use the money to load my Etisalat N3000, At least you are guaranteed of consistency.
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by edicolove: 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2011
I am on Glo and I havent experienced any problems at all. I gues it must be affecting some lines or some services I havent had the need to use yet. But overall I think Glo is the fastest yet. I havent used Etisalat though. I know Etisalat customer service is about the best.
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by Demdem(m): 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2011
^^^ where is ur location?
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by prettyG: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2011
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2011
prettyG:

Millions of BlackBerry smartphone users have been cut off by a major fault at RIM, the company that makes the devices. It is not just a Glo problem.
This is a Big Lie cuz i spoke to their customer line agent like i stated earlier, and she told me that they are performing a major upgrade on their network and services. Big fat liaaaaaaar tongue
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by engrhamid(m): 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2011
Ijogz K:

This is a Big Lie cuz i spoke to their customer line agent like i stated earlier, and she told me that they are performing a major upgrade on their network and services. Big fat liaaaaaaar tongue
Are u doubting daily times newpaper?
Besides,my mtn conn on bb has stopped for a while nw.
its jst a coincedence, glo had issue earlier but rgt nw, rim has issue.
Capish?
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by Reptyle(m): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2011
I think it is a general problem o! My BB from Airtel was also up and down all thru the weekend. Presently, my BB service is down and has been since about 7am this morning even though I have full 3G connectivity.
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by kelvinlink: 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2011
@all, M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ Glo COmonth rocks like mike Jagger! Probably, Ɣ☺ΰ'r area aint gat gud service! Am using it τσ post dis RP! Am in benin anyway!
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by Reptyle(m): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2011
Ijogz K:

The "we are carrying out a major network upgrade" boobooyaya is an overused line used by customer service agents globally. it simply means "we also do not know what the flip is wrong with ur phone" grin grin grin
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by Andy1985ng(m): 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2011
yeah, seems this started on my glo for bb on friday evening. can't do s**t on my bb. Thank God it was a one week subscription that finished that same friday. i'm confused on where to run to now, MTN is not an option!
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by DonPazini: 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2011
its crazy, i also have the same problem,
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by hayo(m): 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2011
It is not only in Nigeria - it is all over EMEA :

http://www.news24.com/SciTech/News/BlackBerry-services-collapse-20111010
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by omodapson(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2011
I think glo has a problem with their internet services. I have not been able to use 3g for close to a week now. They just have to wake up.
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2011
its a blackberry problem. my bb mtn is acting up. its all over the net. its rim bb's fault.
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by COMPAQ(m): 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2011
So much for the idiots on this thread that were busy castigating Glo and/or didn't believe a few posters who said that the problem was Global.

The links included clearly indicate that the problem is beyond Glo, MTN or even Nigeria.

in fact the amount of insulting and cursing that goes on in NL shows how poor our educational system is, because a properly educated mind should know better than to immediately rubbish peoples comments and rain abuses and curses without first making an effort to find out the reality. After all, if you have internet access to send silly comment, you could as well take the time out to google if indeed RIM are having problems.
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by lordimpaq(m): 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2011
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by asudan: 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2011
jus relax it is a network issue that wil be resolve soon.You can't get 100% quality service from any network in the world because there is every tendency for it to break down.Mean while i want you to exercise patience and there after request for remaining unused MB includin access days.
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by r231(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2011
hayo:

It is not only in Nigeria - it is all over EMEA :

http://www.news24.com/SciTech/News/BlackBerry-services-collapse-20111010

true

having the same problem in UK
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by natasha: 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2011
its the same thing with the UK as my BB on Orange isnt working. Having spoken with the customer service i've been told there is a BB outage across ALL BB users in the UK.
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2011
COMPAQ:

So much for the idiots on this thread that were busy castigating Glo and/or didn't believe a few posters who said that the problem was Global.

The links included clearly indicate that the problem is beyond Glo, MTN or even Nigeria.

in fact the amount of insulting and cursing that goes on in NL shows how poor our educational system is, because a properly educated mind should know better than to immediately rubbish peoples comments and rain abuses and curses without first making an effort to find out the reality. After all, if you have internet access to send silly comment, you could as well take the time out to google if indeed RIM are having problems.
Why is your ballz itching you this much, Seems like the more it itches the more you yarn Ballzzzzz, They are kinda connected
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2011
Whether global or not, BIS or no BIS, Glo is having serious consistency issues - as has pretty much been the case for as long as I can remember. Their internet service is a hot mess with an appalingly shameful 3g coverage, the network service keeps disappearing and reappearing - disrupting calls and internet connection, etc. Adenuga and the incompetent oafs that run glo should be ashamed of their useless selves. I just wish I could transfer my number to another network. Shame.
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2011
I'm happy to see this. The same thing happened to me. My subscription fee for the CoMonth stuff was deducted on september 8, 8.30am and up till this moment, it hasn't worked. I have called their cc a countless number of times and they keep telling me to dial 333 which in turn tells me that my call can't be processed on this line. I had to subscribe using zain about 2weeks later, which is working fine. Though i know of some other people that this same thing happened to and when they visited glo office, and their problems was solved in no time. But as for me, i can't go to their office whenever i subscribe, so Bleep their damned network.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Distinctive Features Of The New Samsung Galaxy S9 / 5 Great Specs To Consider When You're Choosing Your Next Phone / Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.