Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

What Can I Do With Less Than N50k Capital As A Student? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do With Less Than N50k Capital As A Student? (192 Views)

Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut / How To Make 2k to 5k per day in Telecom Business - Capital as low as N500 / I Will Give 10 People, Each Will Get More Than N50k Of...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With Less Than N50k Capital As A Student? by Ogamysamo: 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
good day house, i have about 40k and am a kind of business minded person. any money that enters my hand am always conscious of how to multiply it(i still eat it thou, man must survive). am a student but don't want to start after school, i want to start now that my parents are still feeding me, yet... what should i do? i don't have a smart phone to go into online business which seems to be more common but don't want that to stop me from starting now that i am so determine.

pls what business can i start with a capital that is less than N50k? and why do you think i should? i don't want it to be just anything... something i can look back later and thank God i did
Re: What Can I Do With Less Than N50k Capital As A Student? by Mozino007(m): 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
Fish roll meat pie or baked beans (akara )night sales at the junction
Re: What Can I Do With Less Than N50k Capital As A Student? by wittywriter: 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ogamysamo:
good day house, i have about 40k and am a kind of business minded person. any money that enters my hand am always conscious of how to multiply it(i still eat it thou, man must survive). am a student but don't want to start after school, i want to start now that my parents are still feeding me, yet... what should i do? i don't have a smart phone to go into online business which seems to be more common but don't want that to stop me from starting now that i am so determine.

pls what business can i start with a capital that is less than N50k? and why do you think i should? i don't want it to be just anything... something i can look back later and thank God i did

So how do you stay online or posted this if you don't have a browsing gadget? FYI you can start earning online with as little as you have with you right now if you can get the right online mentor to lead your path to online earning opportunities.
Trust me the least amount you'll earn is $10 Weekly.
However it you are tech savvy you can self learn plus network within weeks and start your online cashouts.

Ogamysamo:

not all browsing gadget can access online businesses. i can access facebook, opera mini, and nairaland but not the rest. am talking out of experience, not assumption. i've tried several platforms but it's nothing working
These functions are enough to start earning legitimately at least $10 weekly with it.

Wittyness
Re: What Can I Do With Less Than N50k Capital As A Student? by Pmedia7787: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ogamysamo:

Start from what you know is the best for your life

It's could be a certification
A training, some required life skills,

It's better to get all that's needed for success before diving into some kinda of business,
Business itself is an art
Therefore learn the art if you haven't according to your chosen field before you invest a dim in selling anything
Re: What Can I Do With Less Than N50k Capital As A Student? by Ogamysamo: 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
wittywriter:

So how do you stay online or posted this if you don't have a browsing gadget? FYI you can start earning online with as little as you have with you right now if you can get the right online mentor to lead your path to online earning opportunities.
Trust me the least amount you'll earn is $10 Weekly.
However it you are tech savvy you can self learn plus network within weeks and start your online cashouts.

Wittyness

not all browsing gadget can access online businesses. i can access facebook, opera mini, and nairaland but not the rest. am talking out of experience, not assumption. i've tried several platforms but it's nothing working
Re: What Can I Do With Less Than N50k Capital As A Student? by Ogamysamo: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
Pmedia7787:

Start from what you know is the best for your life

It's could be a certification
A training, some required life skills,

It's better to get all that's needed for success before diving into some kinda of business,
Business itself is an art
Therefore learn the art if you haven't according to your chosen field before you invest a dim in selling anything
can you explain please?
Re: What Can I Do With Less Than N50k Capital As A Student? by Skillsnigeria: 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Recharge Card Buisness Is Good Business / Freelancers Join The Discussion / What You Need To Start A Skincare Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.