Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt (66617 Views)

Civil Societies’ Protest Against Hardship In Benin City (Photos) / Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) / Security Agents Stop Protest Against Hardship In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt by breezeng: 7:10am On Aug 02, 2023
Tinubu should have done the subsidy removal gradually. Nigeria is a complex state that can't be compared to Lagos. He has good intentions but bad timing and implementation. He may need to reverse and start implementation gradually.
Re: Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt by obyno82: 7:26am On Aug 02, 2023
Chucks13:

So there was a protest yesterday in Kano? Is yesterday August 2nd?

Mr man resoect yourself orelse you will get words accudent this morning just dey your lane. You hear?

Post the video of the yesterday protest in Kano here.

Oga shut up abeg you like to lie
Re: Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt by obyno82: 7:27am On Aug 02, 2023
inoki247:

You people can't jump and pass other people comment on NL why're you pain over my comment make urs please and stop crying over other people comment if you want to spark nobody dey hold u....
Please be silent abeg
Re: Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt by inoki247: 7:29am On Aug 02, 2023
obyno82:

Please be silent abeg

You sef be silent...
Re: Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt by obyno82: 7:29am On Aug 02, 2023
Godfullsam:

Ayam just kidding you ni grin

On a serious not, you need money to run a country, state or even a home. One of the ways government generate money to run the state is through taxation.

Nigerian government no dey tax us sef, go to Europe and see the true definition of taxation

In Europe you are seeing value for the taxation even if you don't like the taxation at least the value is seen. Here in Nigeria especially in Lagos, you are taxed, only to fund the lifestyle of these politicians.
Re: Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt by obyno82: 7:29am On Aug 02, 2023
inoki247:

You sef be silent...

Keep quiet o jare
Re: Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt by clevybrown(m): 7:31am On Aug 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
These overzealous NNPP thugs are at it again.
“Wonders shall never end, like Pasuma I wonderrr...”

I diss them with “Awodi” by Asake. Great jam!
Those are Igbos in Kano grin
Re: Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt by inoki247: 7:31am On Aug 02, 2023
obyno82:

Keep quiet o jare

You can also do the same since you're pained I'm not the cause whatever you're going through....

If you're pained over my comment u can goan keel urself this a Public forum I av right to say anything so far I'm not defaming anybody.
Re: Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt by frankyychiji(f): 7:31am On Aug 02, 2023
BOSSkesh:
This is a lie
They are Igbos grin

Idiot!
Re: Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt by MrPristine: 7:32am On Aug 02, 2023
Even though I support the protest, these are the same hypocrites that refused to protest when Buharig was busy destroying the whole country.
Re: Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt by condralbedez: 7:34am On Aug 02, 2023
I knew it from start,that the abokis will kick start this protest first,before any region.
Re: Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt by frankyychiji(f): 7:36am On Aug 02, 2023
raskymonojendor:

These ones are Obidients. Please check well.

Nothing to see other than about 15 Obidients ibos keeping themselves busy on the road.

Just check the shape of their head. They are no different from the so called Abuja resident that got fined in court recently.
You are always talking like a hungry idiot who lives off his friends.
Re: Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt by ZaddyJ: 7:40am On Aug 02, 2023
dre11:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/08/01/breaking-protest-begins-kano-nigerians-march-against-hardship-under-tinubus-government
Security should be at alert ,year 2001 this was how the little protest led to the killings of Christian due to the SEPTEMBER 11 ATTACK in USA that made US military invade Afghanistan
Re: Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt by Bridget95(f): 7:51am On Aug 02, 2023
Tribalism suffering the black man since the days of NOAH. Vote who can make thing better for your generation, you allowed Tribalism and religion blindfold your eyes into voting a great great grand papa whose brain power is less than a 10 Yr old kid.
Re: Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt by Chucks13: 7:54am On Aug 02, 2023
obyno82:

Oga shut up abeg you like to lie

Oh sorry I made mistake replying you I already did before I realised it was one slowpoke called "Obyno" ewu one of the Obi motherfucker slave.

It's a mistake replying you infact I regretted quoting a slave who always defend motherfucker Obi in everything but can bash others in everything.

Liar callig someone a iiar. You think we don't know you? Your antic no longer selling. Obyno shit in Awka stays in Kano at this same time "Mr knows it all" Anuofia.
Re: Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt by Cubeman: 7:59am On Aug 02, 2023
This is not a protest. It is obvious that this is carried out by members of the opposition party. One can clearly it that they are rag-tag opposition boys
Re: Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt by johnjose68: 8:07am On Aug 02, 2023
Re: Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt by gemini35(m): 8:14am On Aug 02, 2023
[color=#770077][/color][b][/b] we need revolution in this country or bombarding the whole nation the people that remains will start a fresh .
Re: Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt by stacyadams: 8:19am On Aug 02, 2023
gemini35:
[color=#770077][/color][b][/b] we need revolution in this country or bombarding the whole nation the people that remains will start a fresh .

Gbam cheesy
Re: Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt by oneMalik: 8:23am On Aug 02, 2023
Any hate for your country is a devastating hate for yourself .

ABI you no go buy the rice ?

UnfairLife7:
an average Nigerians are smarter and hardworking than those politicians you guys ass lick. Including your Emilokan. Keep ass licking them jare. Very soon you will beg Emeka to buy 1 derica of rice at 1k

Re: Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt by Royceey(m): 8:24am On Aug 02, 2023
Useless people when you people were inputting Fault figures at night during Election una bin no know.

Las Las this renewed Shege don reach everybody.
Re: Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt by Solababa91(m): 8:27am On Aug 02, 2023
Asiwwju knows how to handle citizens from that part of the country, send them 500 million like he use to and then trailer loads of grains with his name inscribed on them and you'll see the streets empty the next day.
Re: Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt by Ofemmanu1: 8:27am On Aug 02, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Even Kano just like 0yo with all their big IGR/FDI..

Renewed Shege is here to expose all the fake stats

The other day it was Osun and Oyo states but now is Kano.

While some Okoro-Olori-pelebe dey form indomitable

las las Everybody go chop breakfast.
Re: Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt by 8stargeneral: 8:48am On Aug 02, 2023
They never see anything yet
Re: Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt by UnfairLife7(m): 9:08am On Aug 02, 2023
oneMalik:
Any hate for your country is a devastating hate for yourself .

ABI you no go buy the rice ?

igbos will always survive because they are known to be business oriented people. Na your people go suffer am. Go ask Emeka how your people are begging to buy foodstuffs on credit grin

Keep ass licking your oppressors jare.
Re: Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt by obyno82: 9:18am On Aug 02, 2023
Chucks13:

Oh sorry I made mistake replying you I already did before I realised it was one slowpoke called "Obyno" ewu one of the Obi motherfucker slave.

It's a mistake replying you infact I regretted quoting a slave who always defend motherfucker Obi in everything but can bash others in everything.

Liar callig someone a iiar. You think we don't know you? Your antic no longer selling. Obyno shit in Awka stays in Kano at this same time "Mr knows it all" Anuofia.

Taaaa!!!! shut up there onye Nzuzu, who is more of the slave if not you, you see the nonsense going on in the country yet because of Agbado crumbs you get, you come here and talk rubbish. Sometimes you deserve brain resettting beating walahi
Re: Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt by obyno82: 9:19am On Aug 02, 2023
inoki247:

You can also do the same since you're pained I'm not the cause whatever you're going through....

If you're pained over my comment u can goan keel urself this a Public forum I av right to say anything so far I'm not defaming anybody.

Oga shut up and stop this dense talk. who is pained.... me seriously..... Oga just shut up abeg
Re: Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt by Chucks13: 9:21am On Aug 02, 2023
kiss
obyno82:

Taaaa!!!! shut up there onye Nzuzu, who is more of the slave if not you, you see the nonsense going on in the country yet because of Agbado crumbs you get, you come here and talk rubbish. Sometimes you deserve brain resettting beating walahi

Hahaha e pain am. Ndooh!!!
Re: Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt by Arda1000(m): 9:22am On Aug 02, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Even Kano just like 0yo with all their big IGR/FDI..

Renewed Shege is here to expose all the fake stats
am telling u
Re: Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt by inoki247: 9:24am On Aug 02, 2023
obyno82:

Oga shut up and stop this dense talk. who is pained.... me seriously..... Oga just shut up abeg

Enjoy your tears...
Re: Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt by Soso990240(m): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Subsidy is gone for good and will NEVER come back.

Measures that'll cushion the effect is already on the way.

This scanty protest isn't a necessity.

Part of the measures are Dangote Refinery that will commence operation in 2025 🤣
Re: Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt by harmonyglobal: 9:39am On Aug 02, 2023
Scanty, who get time for protest? Subsidy is gone
This is the first time in Nigeria that the rich are also complaining bitterly. Suddenly Lagos traffic is reduced cos the flamboyant rich reduced the number of cars plying our roads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku arrives at the Presidential debate venue (photo) / Governor Wike & Dakuku Peterside Meet In Okrika (Photo) / Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.