Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity (24017 Views)

DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) / Court Stops El-Rufai From Licensing Pastors, Imams In Kaduna / Stop Buhari From Addressing 73rd General Assembly, Frank Writes UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity by 9jaRealist: 9:47am On Aug 02, 2023
amnesty7:

You can cry river but Elrufai is unstoppable by God's Grace.

Obtuse obfuscation… cheesy

Many similarly “unstoppable” people have made the Third World S/hole it is…
What does that have to do with the right/interests of Nigerians to petition against him?

Meanwhile, you might just be mistaking some other entity for “God”. SMH
>
Re: Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity by Saidfx(m): 9:47am On Aug 02, 2023
Good development...
Re: Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity by WorldRichest: 9:47am On Aug 02, 2023
OneCandleAway:

May the blood of the dead southern Kaduna people be on you and el Rufai head

The blood shed by IPOB, ESN, UGM nko? Are the blood on your flat head?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity by WorldRichest: 9:48am On Aug 02, 2023
Zionmdde:
Why the screening in the first place?
There was no need for it. They don't need to give any reason or explain what they intend to do as ministers. They have paid their dues by helping out in elections. Just give them their rewards and let everyone move on

The greatest idiots are the ones here who won't smell any dividends of the party to stay here day and night worshipping

Una go cry for long
Re: Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity by nonhuman(m): 9:52am On Aug 02, 2023
Zionmdde:
Why the screening in the first place?
There was no need for it. They don't need to give any reason or explain what they intend to do as ministers. They have paid their dues by helping out in elections. Just give them their rewards and let everyone move on

A greatest idiots are the ones here who won't smell any dividends of the party to stay here day and night worshipping
rather they keep dying in hunger and penury
Re: Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity by Mamijoh(f): 9:58am On Aug 02, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Amen I'm Jesus name
Re: Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity by Dittodat: 9:58am On Aug 02, 2023
Strong petition? Is Kaduna the only place in Nigeria where they are having killings?
What about other states and regions?

People are always using their tribal and religious sentiments on issues instead of looking at it from a logical perspective.
El Rufai is one of the best politicians in Nigeria in terms of Governance. He's smart and very straight up.
Re: Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity by Dittodat: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2023
WorldRichest:

The blood shed by IPOB, ESN, UGM nko? Are the blood on your flat head?
Don't mind these HYPOCRITES.
They are always delusional and blind to their own failures while crying about others.
Re: Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity by Badgers14: 10:05am On Aug 02, 2023
What is the need for the screening when all they do is to bow and go?
Re: Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity by Chucks13: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Elrufai should take a bow and go
He is already a minister
God punish anybody that wants to stand in your way

Wallahi bro I wasn't El Ruai fan for a very long time but for the fact he stood his ground and said South must become the president despite stiffed opposition from his people made me to respect him moreso because of his tough stand against obi and demonic obidients I love him and he will be a minister and no can stop him.

I want no nonsense man like El Rufai and Wike in this current govt to dealt brutally with all those criminals and cultist called obidients
Re: Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity by Vulcan24(m): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2023
I don't think a governor of a state where insecurity is rife is fit for a Minister
Re: Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity by Hananfine: 10:23am On Aug 02, 2023
[quote author=Penguin2 post=124821784]It doesn’t matter if it’s today or tomorrow or next, but Elrufai shall answer for his crimes eventually.

For relegating Christians in Kaduna.

For enthroning Islamic jingoism in Kaduna.

For the incessant massacre of the people of Southern Kaduna.

Obadiah Mailafiah told us and the world that a northern governor was the commander of Boko Haram and we know who our prime suspect is.

That Akpabio stupid him from answering those questions today doesn’t mean he has escaped justice. Osama Biladen didn’t get served Justice the day he bombed the World Trade Centre, but he got served eventually.

Death to all terrorists and their supporters

If you and your generation will answer the killing of muslims in the south East by christian terrorist ipob and ESN.

And all the muslims the christian in the south are relegating. Like that of Edo, ekiti, Ondo osun and igboland.

If you say no muslims population that deserve to be deputy governor or minister then the southern Kaduna are also inconsequential minority too.
Hypocrite.
When it favor the christian in Nigeria the clapped hand when it doesn't they shamelessly start crying uselessly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity by PainfulTruth: 10:29am On Aug 02, 2023
You're just a CORNfused fellow.
leanonme82:

STFU Loser. None of ur backward SE Governors including Obi achieved 5% of what Akpabio and Elrufai did in their states as governors.

Fake ass proselytizers
Re: Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity by Zionmdde: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2023
Richb44:
You have nothing to offer so let me be quick on this, ain't you bothered about your life, your father failed you are you also willing to fail your child?

Lol
Still an idiot who talks about people they don't know. That's how ur own father raised u. Nah I have nothing to offer to idiots rather than letting them know that their stupidity is OEM.
Re: Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity by Zionmdde: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

Idiots like you are the reason Nigeria is in a mess. You have become so sentimental that you don’t even question the credibility of those chosen to serve you. The same people that will use your resources and tax payers money to do whatever they like. You are not bother bother if an incompetent individual is chosen.

Look at the crack head that said he finished primary school at 4yrs.

Did you see the other nitwit that has only 2credits in his school cert yet could not explain how he got into the University.

Here he have a full grown idiot, questioning the screening because they have paid their dues

With all due respect, you are a NITWIT
Now after spitting rubbish, slowly read that post you quoted, then read your reply. It will teach you the importance of paying attention to meanings
Re: Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity by LabourPartyNG: 10:48am On Aug 02, 2023
Which side are you on?

You were making sense when you questioned if he didn't have a right to ask questions from El-Rufai about security and all...you stopped making sense when you questioned his mentioning of Obi...

If one has a right to ask questions, why does the other not have a right to mention Obi..?

And you claimed you don't worship politicians, but are already subverting the rules for politicians...

Zionmdde:

So they shouldn't as him how he handled security issues in kaduna, it's sensitive because your loved one was amongst those killed.
And why mention Obi? I am not a worshipper of any politician. I don't judge right or wrong on the basis of personality. For u guys as long as it's APC everything is correct
Sensitive issue indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity by Freebills12: 10:51am On Aug 02, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
ozo13:
In some sensitive issue,high level of maturity is needed.Do you expect the Senate president to allow such sensitive and divisive issues be discuss in the open.i don't think it is wise.
For example do u think it will be cool to ask peter Obi in the same situation about the audio leak of call he had with a "pastor" where he talked about "election bn a war" .Am sure the Senate president will not allow such a divisive question to be answered by peter Obi even if he is innocent of the accusation.My Observation Sha.

You mean doctored audio tape! Still waiting for DSS invitation and investigation with regard to the tape. They could have allowed Elrufia to destroy them with hate speech.
Re: Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity by fk001(m): 11:58am On Aug 02, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Cry cry Elrufai is a minister you can do nothing about it
Re: Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity by fk001(m): 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
Zionmdde:

He was the governor of a state where people died in their hundreds without any reasonable government intervention. I am not a preacher of love, if u are given a job, do it. If u can't do it, step down.
If an engineer is expected to deliver a job in the midst of impossible constraints, if professionals can be prosecuted for their failures on the job, why can't we hold political office holders responsible for the job they are supposed to do.

Why do we resort to prayers when it gets to politicians?

I know you don't care much to persecute Ortom despite all the killing that happened in Benue, you rather blame Buhari than blame ortom. You know why? Because Ortom is a Christian

Benue have more life lost than kaduna, why do you exonerate Ortom and blame El rufai. Don't cover up your sh!ts by telling us that you don't care about politicians. You have never blamed ortom, we know you are a bigot

Secondly, you have never talked about the killings that are happening in Zamfara we also know the reason why. Because the victims were Muslims.

Thirdly when Yakowa was a the governor and Kafanchan Christians and other part of southern Kaduna were having their full day of killing Muslims to the extent of eating Muslim flesh, your likes didn't complain instead you try to justify it.

Now the table has turned and you are trying to get sympathy and play the victim card. We can see through your hypocrisy.

Also, ask me about my surname and I will proudly tell you
Re: Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity by Zionmdde: 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
fk001:

I know you don't care much to persecute Ortom despite all the killing that happened in Benue, you rather blame Buhari than blame ortom. You know why? Because Ortom is a Christian

Benue have more life lost than kaduna, why do you exonerate Ortom and blame El rufai. Don't cover up your sh!ts by telling us that you don't care about politicians. You have never blamed ortom, we know you are a bigot

Secondly, you have never talked about the killings that are happening in Zamfara we also know the reason why. Because the victims were Muslims.

Thirdly when Yakowa was a the governor and Kafanchan Christians and other part of southern Kaduna were having their full day of killing Muslims to the extent of eating Muslim flesh, your likes didn't complain instead you try to justify it.

Now the table has turned and you are trying to get sympathy and play the victim card. We can see through your hypocrisy.

Also, ask me about my surname and I will proudly tell you
I will give you 1M if you find anywhere I ever hailed Ortom's performance. The topic is here is about El rufai not Zamfara governor. And I wasn't on NL when your so called event happened in Southern Kaduna. Even If we assume it's true
I supported Obi in the last election but I don't owe any politician or party any loyalty. I only ask for accountability from those who are paid from my taxes. Since El rufai was a governor and wants to be under payroll from taxpayers money, asking him to tell the country how he handled security is only out of place to stupid politicians worshippers

You will go for an interview and they won't ask you how you performed in your previous job?
Re: Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity by fk001(m): 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
Zionmdde:

I will give you 1M if you find anywhere I ever hailed Ortom's performance. The topic is here is about El rufai not Zamfara governor. And I wasn't on NL when your so called event happened in Southern Kaduna. Even If we assume it's true
I supported Obi in the last election but I don't owe any politician or party any loyalty. I only ask for accountability from those who are paid from my taxes. Since El rufai was a governor and wants to be under payroll from taxpayers money, asking him to tell the country how he handled security is only out of place to stupid politicians worshippers

You will go for an interview and they won't ask you how you performed in your previous job.

He did very well in Kaduna in terms of economy and infrastructure. When he was a governor insecurity was ravaging every part of the country. He even advised the FG to bombshell the terrorist hidden in the forest you can go and watch the interview on channel news.

He wasn't nominated as defence minister what's the correlation between bringing the said allegation and the ministerial post he was nominated for?

El Rufai has paid his dues he is the modern architect of kaduna state, He even gave a southern Kaduna indigene Samuel Aruwa commissioner post of Internal and external security just to have first-hand information and curtail the menace.

When you start blaming Ortom for his incompetency then I will start taking the allegation seriously.
Re: Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity by insabarnur(m): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
Yes it's the Red Chamber and favours most those whose heart and hands are Red with citizen's blood
Re: Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity by Zionmdde: 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
fk001:

He did very well in Kaduna in terms of economy and infrastructure. When he was a governor insecurity was ravaging every part of the country. He even advised the FG to bombshell the terrorist hidden in the forest you can go and watch the interview on channel news.

He wasn't nominated as defence minister what's the correlation between bringing the said allegation and the ministerial post he was nominated for?

El Rufai has paid his dues he is the modern architect of kaduna state, He even gave a southern Kaduna indigene Samuel Aruwa commissioner post of Internal and external security just to have first-hand information and curtail the menace.

When you start blaming Ortom for his incompetency then I will start taking the allegation seriously.
So why is it wrong for El rufai to speak by himself? So he shouldn't be asked any questions because he is above all?

If he performed well, what's the difficulty in talking about your performance and limitations?
So we should start blaming ortom for El rufai not answering questions on his performance as a governor?.
You guys make these men feel like mini gods and I don't blame them sha
Re: Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity by fk001(m): 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
Zionmdde:

So why is it wrong for El rufai to speak by himself? So he shouldn't be asked any questions because he is above all?

If he performed well, what's the difficulty in talking about your performance and limitations?
So we should start blaming ortom for El rufai not answering questions on his performance as a governor?.
You guys make these men feel like mini gods and I don't blame them sha

Watch the video again. El rufai was ready to answer but the SP stopped him from answering.

Yeah El rufai can feel like a mini God because he deserves it, the man has the brain.
Re: Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity by Decarbonisation: 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
Criminals.
Re: Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity by Elibaba1: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
leanonme82:

STFU Loser. None of ur backward SE Governors including Obi achieved 5% of what Akpabio and Elrufai did in their states as governors.

Fake ass proselytizers

I am sure you do not know that the KFC and Dominos you are trying to make jest of is an underlined achievement in revenue generation(Tax returns ) for the state.
If Umuhia was not relatively a catch for business direct foreign investment will not have come to the state. Go to Jigawa or Zamfara and establish fast food there now.
You were trying to sound Woke but made a show of shame to yourself at the end.
Re: Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity by UmehzEmmanuel(m): 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
BOSSkesh:
He is already a minister

Some of you sound like Bushmen.
Like the outsider who weeps louder than the bereaved.

Due process to you, is a waste of time and governance is not about responsible directing of the commonwealth but a ticket to plunder national resources.

People like you should be kept off public fora until they acquire some basic knowledge of things.
Re: Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity by Zionmdde: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
fk001:

Watch the video again. El rufai was ready to answer but the SP stopped him from answering.

Yeah El rufai can feel like a mini God because he deserves it, the man has the brain.
So why was he stopped, that's what we are questioning.
Can you prove that he has brains? Because aside politics (which ignorant people are the willing tools), I am yet to see how intelligent he is. I mean a governor who has brains recorded thousands of deaths in his tenure? Without any solutions?.
So having brain is building roads and flyovers?flyover?.
In developed countries political office holders feel like servants not gods. It's a shame to say a common politician should feel like a god.
I don't know the kind of people you interact with everyday, but I have seen brains, and politicians are not in that class
Re: Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity by Migats: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
SINISTER MINISTER.......
Re: Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity by WeirdAlien: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
BOSSkesh:
He is already a minister

It's your type that makes the country not to progress. Before being given any position, you must answer all questions.
What is wrong with Nigerians sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov. Fashola’s Father Buried In Ikoyi Lagos / Miraculous Delivery Of Oga Jonah By Chimamanda Adichie / Godsday Orubebe: PDP Is A Party Of Ungrateful, Sadistic People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.