Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane (41464 Views)

Reactions As Beautiful Photos Of Sadio Mane And His Wife Aisha Tamba Emerge / Manchester United Completes The Signing Of Alexis Sanchez For Β£35m / Everton Completes The Signing Of Theo Walcott From Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by TheSuperX(m): 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
Arab money land is their final destination
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by gaby(m): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
Chaiii

Black is indeed beautifuuuuul like Guinness.
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by TimmyA: 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
I really wished he leave bayern for arab money as at the last preseason game that I saw him play as a sub
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by luckingto50: 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
Hustlerconnect:
Very painful.
Still Young and very talented,
Him leaving Europe and joining Saudi at 30 is so disheartening. Why allow such talent to exit from our screen so soon!

DSTV is already airing Saudi Arabian League

1 Like

Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by DavSagacity(m): 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
Guyman01:
Congratulations to Mane, he will have more money to continue his humanitarian projects in Senegal
Yes Ooooo...

Congratulations Sadio My man. The African Prince of Senegal.

1 Like

Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by Silentgroper(m): 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Congratulations Mane.. your brother MO will join next summer

no he isn't .. he is going to retire at Liverpool
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by Realist777: 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Players are now trooping to Asalamaleku FC
You are a bad boy!
You are a bad boy!!
You are a bad boy!!!
You
Are
A
Bad
Boy.
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by BigDawsNet: 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
Silentgroper:

no he isn't .. he is going to retire at Liverpool

Dey play ... Our Henderson we thought his going to retire at Liverpool suprised everyone...

You think they gave Trent the vice captain for no reason? Abi dey will give salah vice captain wen his alrdy planning to move next year.. Just Dey play...

2 Likes

Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by Silentgroper(m): 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Very slowly, the Arabs are making in-roads into the global frontier, using money as the ultimate weapon, and nobody seems to be noticing.. grin.

They're investing everywhere. Buying up tech companies, dabbling into pharmaceuticals, funding scientific explorations, buying football clubs, signing prestigious football players into their top four football clubs at outrageous sums, just to expand television coverage and bring more of the world's eyes towards them.

Arab doings grin.
.very soon they'd be vying to be the world power ..
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by Undisputed147: 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
A good move for Mane. I wish you all the best!!!

1 Like

Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by gebest: 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
They are all going for the money now.
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by Silentgroper(m): 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
mariahAngel:
Arabs are so generous with money, and they know how to use it to get what they want.
That is how to spread wealth.
They're masters of their money, and not like most wealthy Africans who are slaves to and hoard their (looted) money, and allow them to rot.
Alright.. let's make a difference here starting with you ..

ask me drop my acct and fund it with a sizeable amount ...

I'm waiting...
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by Ayoola171(m): 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
That's beautiful, best wishes.

Lagos Mainland axis Estate with close proximity to AIT Alagbado with easy access from Command, Abule Egba, Iyana Ipaja and so on.

3 Bedroom Bungalow semi finish - N25million

Benefit: 12 months flexible payment with initial deposit of N5million.
Fast value appreciation, no omonile wahala and have good road network accessibility.

Don't miss out on this opportunity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQPLV-Roq34
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by DavSagacity(m): 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
wiseone28:
Sadio my nigga

Pack the money who trophy help
He has won Every trophy that a player can win in a club side. Nothing left.

Congratulations to the African Prince of Senegal. The racist Club Bayern don't deserve Him.
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by Silentgroper(m): 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Dey play ... Our Henderson we thought his going to retire at Liverpool suprised everyone...

You think they gave Trent the vice captain for no reason? Abi dey will give salah vice captain wen his alrdy planning to move next year.. Just Dey play...

Henderson decision was influenced by the club , fans and family .. hendo wasn't willing to leave instead he was persuaded too whilst still being known as a Liverpool legend .. As for mo, if fans approves him leaving then he can go enjoy retirement money but if otherwise ,he is sitting his ass down at Liverpool...

😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by Buffalo2(m): 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
They gave him an offer he couldn't refuse. grin grin grin grin
When dem no swear for am
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by mariahAngel(f): 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
Silentgroper:
Alright.. let's make a difference here starting with you ..

ask me drop my acct and fund it with a sizeable amount ...

I'm waiting...

What in the name of cheap a$$ emotional blackmail is this?
I make my own decisions.
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by bentenny(m): 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
600k nor be beans ohh
Retirement money cool cool
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by Silentgroper(m): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

What in the name of cheap a$$ emotional blackmail is this?
I make my own decisions.

πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

I'm only simply asking to put your money where your mouth is ..

c'mon you can do it...
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by BoldBrainz(m): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
Silentgroper:
.very soon they'd be vying to be the world power ..

I know, right?!

They're building alliances everywhere possible. They've succeeded in making the UAE the tourism capital of the world. They're in the hospitality industry. Let's not even talk about the fact that medicine is growing in leaps and bounds, with the world trooping over there for surgeries of all kinds.

Before you know it, they'll eat into world music by purchasing record labels and production houses, next they'll carry their money and invade Hollywood, then you'll be super shocked.. grin.

Like, the very purpose the US, UK, China, Russia and other world powers are scheming, killing, maneuvering, playing dirty to get, is what the Arabs are quietly doing with oil money and nobody is even noticing much.
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by mariahAngel(f): 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
Silentgroper:

πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

I'm only simply asking to put your money where your mouth is ..

c'mon you can do it...

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by Silentgroper(m): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
Buffalo2:
When dem no swear for am
Omoh to turn footballer dey hungry me .. Thank God I'm still young ..make I go find one academy join jare ... I don't need epl's recognitions ..

na Saudi way I dey go ...

1 Like

Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by BigDawsNet: 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
Silentgroper:

Henderson decision was influenced by the club , fans and family .. hendo wasn't willing to leave instead he was persuaded too whilst still being known as a Liverpool legend .. As for mo, if fans approves him leaving then he can go enjoy retirement money but if otherwise ,he is sitting his ass down at Liverpool...

😁😁😁😁😁

So you think salah doesn't know how to collect retirement funds?.. abi don't u notice non of the Saudi bid for him... I'm pretty sure his agent has made it clear and even Liverpool knows...his not for sell this season...

Before the end of next season... you will soon notice Liverpool will start bidding for a replacement πŸ˜ŽπŸ™‚πŸ™‚

1 Like

Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by Silentgroper(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

So sad you happened to be just like the Africans you described . .

So sad..πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by Silentgroper(m): 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
BigDawsNet:

So you think salah doesn't know how to collect retirement funds?.. abi don't u notice non of the Saudi bid for him... I'm pretty sure his agent has made it clear and even Liverpool knows...his not for sell this season...

Before the end of next season... you will soon notice Liverpool will start bidding for a replacement πŸ˜ŽπŸ™‚πŸ™‚
well he's in his 30's already .. if he needs to bounce he should ...

Although it seems like we already have a replacement in Elliot if I'm not mistaken

1 Like

Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by chukiz(m): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
Saudi premiership league
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by mariahAngel(f): 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
Silentgroper:

So sad you happened to be just like the Africans you described . .

So sad..πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

You know what your problem is? You want free money.
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by Silentgroper(m): 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

You know what your problem is? You want free money.
lol ..
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by Angelfrost(m): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
Please, don't drag clear goal-scoring chances with Ororo...!

Do the work, and jejely allow him to score... Then collect your fat salary. No come dey do pass yourself.
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by Angelfrost(m): 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Players are now trooping to Asalamaleku FC

It's all about the paper at this point!
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by peanutbutterr: 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
i don’t think aftet ronaldo the goat and messi there would still be great football players in the next generation of football.
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by tuzle(m): 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
Hustlerconnect:
Very painful.
Still Young and very talented,
Him leaving Europe and joining Saudi at 30 is so disheartening. Why allow such talent to exit from our screen so soon!
she u, if the likes of fabinho, neves, savic, brozovic, fofana, merez can go there, why not mane. Don't forget neves is far younger than he is and even european

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Ogu To Politicians: Ask Your Children To Represent Nigeria In Coming Games / Pictures From The FIFA Legends Cup In Qatar / Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.