Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane (41463 Views)

Reactions As Beautiful Photos Of Sadio Mane And His Wife Aisha Tamba Emerge / Manchester United Completes The Signing Of Alexis Sanchez For £35m / Everton Completes The Signing Of Theo Walcott From Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by Bigii(m): 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
Goodlady:
Good but not enough

I'm crushing😍
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by Bfly: 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
Saudi may aswell dominate the football stars. Many will still leave. They would start raising their own academy.

1 Like

Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by onatisi(m): 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
With the way the best players are rushing to Saudi league, that league will son become very lucrative and with enough marketing ,it will soon become a top destination for football talents and it will be very strong . Now it is easy to get into it, soon it will be very difficult
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by tuzle(m): 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
Hotwest:
Na Arab money dey reign now. Dem don chop China money finish and Chinese league no promote.

Soldier go Soldier come EPL remains the most interesting
this is different from Chinese in the sense that the Chinese government killed the clubs themselves but Arab government wants this exposure and also the caliber of players they signed then and now are just so different
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by 7upnigeria: 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
biggz82:
Leaving Liverpool was a bad move for Mane

The slap he gave Leroy sane was d beginning of his problem at Bayern. Before then, he was a fan favourite

1 Like

Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by oluwaseyi0: 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
Judolisco:
Alot of top clubs in Europe could have signed dis guy... What's going on... Make una help us beg Saudi o

Money is what is going on, oil money to be more precise

UEFA financial fair play rule do not reach Saudi most of the money paid to these players are not been made from football or other business owned by the football team as UEFA usually insist

Saudi/Asia federation doesn't care if you make your money from drug, government interference money, oil, stealing etc
so far you have money to get any player you are free to bring them in
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by mastermaestro(m): 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
biggz82:

Well it does not look bad now. These guys need to make all the money they can considering their short career span.
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by Sunnyski: 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
Hustlerconnect:
Very painful.
Still Young and very talented,
Him leaving Europe and joining Saudi at 30 is so disheartening. Why allow such talent to exit from our screen so soon!

Those European clubs and their fans are racists.
He should go where he is valued, where they will not call him a black monkey or chant death to him.
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by Nigeriagood(m): 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
Harrynight:
sad

I wonder why Chelsea didn't consider signing this guy
drunkard 😂😂
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by phemmyfour: 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
Goodlady:
Good but not enough
What's not enough...the club or money?
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by Padipadi(m): 11:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
001Lagos:
I thought Ronaldo left the club
Yes. He left for Barcelona
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by Panda7(m): 12:16am On Aug 02, 2023
fake guy
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by Addme: 3:03am On Aug 02, 2023
Great. More money Mane.
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by ChristianMuslim: 6:29am On Aug 02, 2023
Bleep you Europe.. football moving to the middle east..
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by ChristianMuslim: 6:30am On Aug 02, 2023
Football moving to arab
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by BigDawsNet: 6:32am On Aug 02, 2023
Silentgroper:
well he's in his 30's already .. if he needs to bounce he should ...

Although it seems like we already have a replacement in Elliot if I'm not mistaken

Really? I don't think Elliot is the answer seriously.. his just developing... his not there yet
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by alabo1: 6:40am On Aug 02, 2023
biggz82:

How? For us it's entertainment. For them it's a career. A very short career. At his age he is approaching the tail end. Time to gather retirement dough
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by jossytech(m): 7:12am On Aug 02, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Players are now trooping to Asalamaleku FC

Bad guy you got me laughing like Chinese Asalamaleku FC lol
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by bencr7: 7:22am On Aug 02, 2023
wiseone28:
Sadio my nigga

Pack the money who trophy help
he have achieve everything in Europe na
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by BALLOSKI: 7:39am On Aug 02, 2023
biggz82:
How? They cheated him for 6 years and couldn't get a pay rise... People he played more than were earning more and you think it was a mistake leaving Liverpool? Com'on! It was the right move. What has Liverpool achieved since he left? But he's won trophies and earning more.
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by ZaddyJ: 7:53am On Aug 02, 2023
biggz82:
Very good move infact the goodest . U can ask me why
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by tabaralph: 8:09am On Aug 02, 2023
biggz82:
He has no option than to leave…
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by biggz82: 8:18am On Aug 02, 2023
Very good move infact the goodest . U can ask me why

Why?
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by iammolise(m): 8:22am On Aug 02, 2023
Goodlady:
Good but not enough
the first fine girl I've seen on NL, but you choleric though undecided

Saudi are out to buy off all and sundry in football, they taking away all our ⚽Stars angry
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by Truvelisback(m): 8:35am On Aug 02, 2023
Goodlady:
Good but not enough
Why is it not enough?
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by Majesty7: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2023
Guyman01:
Congratulations to Mane, he will have more money to continue his humanitarian projects in Senegal

Truth. Funny. Facts

grin
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by 8stargeneral: 8:59am On Aug 02, 2023
Arab money is very tempting
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by Silentgroper(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Really? I don't think Elliot is the answer seriously.. his just developing... his not there yet

I really don't think so too ... I was just hoping ...

I really do hope we get one fast..

Jota doesn't really seem lethal at that position most people think or does he??
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by eteebanky1: 10:46am On Aug 02, 2023
Since the day sadio mane refused to hold lager beer drink cos of his religion in Bayern Munich players photoshoot

Hatred began to hold form against him
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by BigDawsNet: 10:51am On Aug 02, 2023
Silentgroper:

I really don't think so too ... I was just hoping ...

I really do hope we get one fast..

Jota doesn't really seem lethal at that position most people think or does he??

Jota is more active in the left wing... I'm not sure we currently hav Salah perfect replacement... we will hav to hit the market when his ready to move
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by sageb: 11:13am On Aug 02, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

Congratulations
Re: Al Nassr Announce The Signing Of Sadio Mane by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 02, 2023
Good news. Let he go and get the mulla. No need of remaining in a place where you aren't wanted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Ogu To Politicians: Ask Your Children To Represent Nigeria In Coming Games / Pictures From The FIFA Legends Cup In Qatar / Pictures Of Mini Stadia Being Renovated In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.