Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner (41599 Views)

Any Results Manipulation Was In Favour Of LP - Tribunal Judge, Moses Ugo / Peter Obi Hosts Dinner For Newly Elected Labour Party National Assembly Members / Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 9:29am On Aug 02, 2023
Victory is in the air.
👻
Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by fabolouz1(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2023
He should contest again I n. 2027.
Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by Arijude(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Lamba till infinity.

They must have been served akpu with bitter leaf and bottle water to wash it down.
that combo is always better than ewedu and black amala

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by mayor1814: 9:30am On Aug 02, 2023
The way Chimamanda dey close to obi, Margaret Obi fit talk oo. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by Chucks13: 9:31am On Aug 02, 2023
Last supper is good for dem going home in shame and in frustration some might even kpai after this last supper because the painment of not given their occultic Emperor his online republic mandate can ber very devastating.....

Una go hear am, hard baller Wike and Devil el rufai is coming....the wotowoto go be hell.
Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by HausaIgboYoruba: 9:32am On Aug 02, 2023
maupe:

https://twitter.com/urchilla01/status/1686447157589450753
who paid for the dinner coz we no dey give shi shi
Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by enemyofprogress: 9:32am On Aug 02, 2023
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Na food him dey take to pay them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by Inobeyourmate: 9:33am On Aug 02, 2023
Gathering of sore losers, if them like, make them go heaven go host them, nah still breakfast go end am. Chiamamanda go still write another letter to US to complain of how Obi and his bunch of idiots ate her food with no result 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by Praxis758: 9:36am On Aug 02, 2023
Depriest2020:
His legal team have done a great job, but he should have waited till the great declaration of his victory.

On a second thought, after carefully analyzing the pictures, I can confidently tell you'all that it's Pro. Chimamanda Adichie that invited them all to a dinner. (She can't go to a dinner & be adjusting seat for her host).

Declaration of his monumental defeat.

Obi has not case at the tribunal!

He’s using all these as optics to freshen and oil his political followers.
Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by Steinmann: 9:38am On Aug 02, 2023
#DAY 66 (STOLEN MANDATE)
PRAYER: May God give us the leader we voted for.
Amen
Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by Snowx: 9:38am On Aug 02, 2023
Nice gesture.....see mehn them
Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by sevo(m): 9:40am On Aug 02, 2023
Just to eat food with him lawyers, enemies no wan gree rest...when you are big, you're big abeg

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by egoldman(m): 9:42am On Aug 02, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
Horrible-looking sardistic losers. Feeding fat on their gullible followers’ contributions. See as they look wretched including that smelly lesbian called Chimamanda

Hate is a burden, drop it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by amnesty7: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2023
jumobi1:

Maybe he appreciates them regardless of the outcome.
And even you know the outcome.
Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by Babastrong(m): 9:43am On Aug 02, 2023
[quote author=Taylor90 post=124815157]While Tinubu the illegitimate Buffon is in Cotonou sleeping and snoring at front table while serious matters are being discussed

Omo make them share country make Tinubu rule people wey vote for him and Peter Obi rule people wey vote am

I can’t make a right choice as a voter and in turns suffers the consequences of bad voters
[the
dot
want
to
escape
from
the
circle?
not
posible.
centripetal
and
centrifugal
force
will
always
put
you
to
the
center.]
Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by fredpeter(m): 9:44am On Aug 02, 2023
Belafonte:

Of course nothing for mandate thief wey lose still wan dey claim winner. Very serpentine behaviour grin grin grin
As u mumu reach u still dey adamant.. suffer no dey tire you. Even people who were brainwashed by the stooge dey regret ever canvassing votes for him and u still dey here dey form autocorrect...u need to personalize your suffering
Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by adeomoakin1(m): 9:45am On Aug 02, 2023
Mouth will always brings what is in brain out and how mouth translate brain shows how thinking faculty in brain works...
Taylor90:
While Tinubu the illegitimate Buffon is in Cotonou sleeping and snoring at front table while serious matters are being discussed

Omo make them share country make Tinubu rule people wey vote for him and Peter Obi rule people wey vote am

I can’t make a right choice as a voter and in turns suffers the consequences of bad voters
Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by gosmoney(m): 9:46am On Aug 02, 2023
Xscape1993:
I reserve my comments for now. I am waiting patiently for the chief thief to return what he has stolen.
tinubu took 1st position while ur so call master 3 and he's claiming to have won d election. Who is nw a thief ?
Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by CoolAmbience(m): 9:49am On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:
While Tinubu the illegitimate Buffon is in Cotonou sleeping and snoring at front table while serious matters are being discussed

It is simple!

Move to Obi's home and live with him.

That way he rules over you without external intervention.

Obi wey him name no even dey Labour Party register....
Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by ComeToJesus: 9:50am On Aug 02, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
Horrible-looking sardistic losers. Feeding fat on their gullible followers’ contributions. See as they look wretched including that smelly lesbian called Chimamanda

Hatred go consume this one
Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by kosiebe(m): 9:51am On Aug 02, 2023
Dymaco:

The first is to get tinubu disqualified then next prove that he got more than tinubu
Just listen to yourself
Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by chukel(m): 9:53am On Aug 02, 2023
Obidients and lying are like 5 and 6. Please when did chimamanda become a professor?
Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by ofuonyebi: 9:56am On Aug 02, 2023
The dinner is a mockery of self failure...just to gather some breathe from the heat radiated
from those enfant terrible Lawyers of TINUBU led by Legal WIZARD....OLANIPEKUN....
START EATING YOUR FACE SAVING LAUCH WHILE THE REAL PRESIDENT WHOM YOU MUST SALUTE IS BUSY WITH STATE ENGAMENTS TO MAKE NIGERIA BETTER...

remember you can never beat the master of the game
the mandate given to Tinubu cannot be wishesd away for greedy cards who want to get Nigeria for IPOB AGENDA AT ALL COST

THE ONE MAN WHO HAVE THE CAPACITY TO UNITE THIS NATION IS ALREADY ON THE SADDLE

just wait for your final wailing days!....why have you legal team not been able to prove how many votes was stolen and where are the 1000 witnesses you sheepishly boasted!....TUFIAKWA!.....VERY BAD LOOSERS!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by greall12(m): 9:57am On Aug 02, 2023
Charge & bail lawyer 🙈 😂
Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by oneeast: 9:58am On Aug 02, 2023
Lunch
Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by freeborn02: 9:58am On Aug 02, 2023
9jatriot:
Lamba master wee be like:

Una must give me discount o. Since the petition only cover admitting Tinibu won but the court should just disqualify him. The part of the money wen suppose be to tell the court that "I won and I wee prove hit:", make una return the money for that part to me because we non use that argument again.

Lawyers wee be like:
Baba, na 2 people wan share these bottled water? Because lawyers plenty pass the water wen you bring o. Make we drink water fess before we discuss discount

Who lied about his age and parentage between tinubu and obi?

So. Ask your brain who is the lamba master between tinubu and obi.
Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by Relevant123: 9:58am On Aug 02, 2023
Ah!!baba I dey with you 24/7

Atleast make we know say na who we vote dey Bleep us up

Taylor90:

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by ayesco202(m): 10:00am On Aug 02, 2023
What has Chimamanda reduced herself to?
Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by shantti(m): 10:05am On Aug 02, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:

U r aware that chimamanda married a man and have never been associated with lesbianism, while tinubu's daughter on the other hand is very GAY with capital letters. Like very very GAY. U know this right?

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by Babastrong(m): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2023
There is no rest for a man who swallowed mortal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Speaker, Funminiyi Afuye Is Dead / Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes / Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.