Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner (41596 Views)

Any Results Manipulation Was In Favour Of LP - Tribunal Judge, Moses Ugo / Peter Obi Hosts Dinner For Newly Elected Labour Party National Assembly Members / Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by maupe: 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
H.E. Peter Obi hosted the entire LP legal team to a dinner tonight, with Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie also in attendance.

https://twitter.com/urchilla01/status/1686447157589450753

76 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by Xscape1993(m): 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
I reserve my comments for now. I am waiting patiently for the chief thief to return what he has stolen to the rightful owner first.

364 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by Taylor90: 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
While Tinubu the illegitimate Buffon is in Cotonou sleeping and snoring at front table while serious matters are being discussed

Omo make them share country make Tinubu rule people wey vote for him and Peter Obi rule people wey vote am

I can’t make a right choice as a voter and in turns suffers the consequences of bad voters

300 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by Depriest2020: 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
His legal team have done a great job, but he should have waited till the great declaration of his victory.

On a second thought, after carefully analyzing the pictures, I can confidently tell you'all that it's Prof. Chimamanda Adichie that invited them all to a dinner. (She can't go to a dinner & be adjusting seat for her host).

123 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by jumobi1(m): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2023
Depriest2020:
His legal team have done a great job, but he should have waited till the great declaration of his victory.

Maybe he appreciates them regardless of the outcome.

184 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
Alright....
Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by 9jatriot(m): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
Lamba master wee be like:

Una must give me discount o. Since the petition only cover admitting Tinibu won but the court should just disqualify him. The part of the money wen suppose be to tell the court that "I won and I wee prove hit:", make una return the money for that part to me because we non use that argument again.

Lawyers wee be like:
Baba, no refund afta payment o. But leave money matter fess, na 2 people wan share these bottled water? Because lawyers plenty pass the water wen you bring o. Make we drink water fess before we discuss discount

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by Belafonte(m): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
After dinner, PEPT will serve them breakfast grin grin

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by 001Lagos: 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
God continue to bless you My daddy, Mr Peter Obi

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by Throwback: 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
Belafonte:

Hahahahaha!

Nothing for that mandate thief.

Illegitimate candidate.

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by Dymaco(m): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
9jatriot:

Una must give me discount o. Since the petition only cover admitting Tinibu won but the court should just disqualify him. The part of the money wen suppose be to tell the court that "I won and I wee prove hit:", make una return the money for that part to me because we non use that argument again.

Lawyers wee be like:
Baba, na 2 people wan share these bottled water? Because lawyers plenty pass the water wen you bring o. Make we drink water fess before we discuss discount
The first is to get tinubu disqualified then next prove that he got more than tinubu

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by Belafonte(m): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
Throwback:

Hahahahaha!

Nothing for that mandate thief.

Illegitimate candidate.

Of course nothing for mandate thief wey lose still wan dey claim winner. Very serpentine behaviour grin grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by Ofunaofu: 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
Belafonte:

Nigerians are already being served Hot breakfast since the emergence of Tinubu as president of Nigeria

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by yarimo(m): 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
Hehehe it's clear his lawyers are not done with him yet

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by Soulsymbol99: 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
Who is paying for the dinner cuz obi no ready 2 give shishi grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
A
Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by RuggedBiafran: 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by LabourPartyNG: 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
No Obiingo is featured there

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by PlayerMeji: 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ebeanos
Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by Belafonte(m): 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Nigerians are already being served Hot breakfast since the emergence of Tinubu as president of Nigeria

K

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by 9jatriot(m): 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
lol... You are probably one o the lawyers who have eaten the poor man's money by pushing to continue with a bad case, now you guys have proceeded to eat his free food join the money.

Dymaco:

The first is to get tinubu disqualified then next prove that he got more than tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by Ttalk: 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
Eating last supper. After this na to go back to Agulu na im remain

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by Jostoman: 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
Those Obi/Datti Legal team are just too brilliant i must say.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by AdesegunSanni89: 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
Horrible-looking sardistic losers. Feeding fat on their gullible followers’ contributions. See as they look wretched including that smelly lesbian called Chimamanda

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by Jostoman: 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
Saddistic losers
grin e really pain you reach bone grin No vex grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by TotoGame(m): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
9jatriot:

Lawyers wee be like:
Baba, na 2 people wan share these bottled water? Because lawyers plenty pass the water wen you bring o. Make we drink water fess before we discuss discount

Stale!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by Jostoman: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ttalk:
Eating last supper. After this na to go back to Agulu na im remain
e really pain you reach bone grin No vex grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by AdesegunSanni89: 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
Jostoman:
grin e really pain you reach bone grin No vex grin
on the contrary I feel pity for them. See how hungry they look. Drinking water from bottle like ….Obi no even fit give them glass cups to drink water. Bunch of demented low-lives.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by Jostoman: 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
yarimo:
Hehehe it's clear his lawyers are not done with him yet
e really pain this yarimo reach bone grin Sorry you hear grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by Dafresh: 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
Horrible-looking sardistic losers. Feeding fat on their gullible followers’ contributions. See as they look wretched including that smelly lesbian called Chimamanda
After talking you trek to your working place with empty stomach and you will still come here and do your lips service to praise Tinubu

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by raskymonojendor: 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
Lamba till infinity.

They must have been served akpu with bitter leaf and bottle water to wash it down.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner by Wutinky: 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
9jatriot:
lol... You are probably one o the lawyers who have eaten the poor man's money by pushing to continue with a bad case, now you guys have proceeded to eat his free food join the money.

I can bet it your wretched father is a gateman in a public face me and face you building grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... / List Of Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff Since 1999 / Risikat Ajoke Adegeye Is Dead (King Sunny Ade's Wife Dies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.