Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart (961 Views)

Is This Genital Warts Or Shaving Bumps - (((Photos))) / Clear & Inactivate Hep B&C, Herpes Simplex Virus, Genital Wart,shingles / Cure Genital Wart, Herpes Simplex, Hep B & C With BHT Capsule! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by opeyemigadgets: 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
I just noticed this last week while i checking my groin, it was strange cos i didn’t feel any pain nor itching. then i begin to do some research on google and i discovered i have been infected with a virus called genital warts. Of all the solutions i could see, they all recommended to add something on it but this one is inside the tip of my pen.is which makes it hard to apply something on.

Doctors in the house, please i need help on how to get rid of this.
Below i have managed to attach a pic of what it looks like.

Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by proff010: 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
E shock oooo
Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by AdamuKD: 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
grin
Your girlfriend don give you gono
Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by DevilishMan: 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
But look at your fingernails.
You are a pig so I'm not surprised that you're infected.

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by illicit(m): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
shocked
Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by opeyemigadgets: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
DevilishMan:
But look at your fingernails.
You are a pig so I'm not surprised that you're infected.

okay.. that’s local paint called “lali” my sista last born did it to my hand.
thanks for the comment.

no offense taken

3 Likes

Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by opeyemigadgets: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
AdamuKD:
grin
Your girlfriend don give you gono

lol. gono better pass this one o

just once wey i do this babe o i just meet her for school, na fresher sef, see wetin big yansh don cause me

yoruba people say “oro buruku ton terin”
Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by AdamuKD: 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
opeyemigadgets:

lol. gono better pass this one o

just once wey i do this babe o i just meet her for school, na fresher sef, see wetin big yansh don cause me

yoruba people say “oro buruku ton terin”

grin
You still dey use your youthfulness and your life dey play because of rotten fish pussy abi?

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by AdamuKD: 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
opeyemigadgets:

okay.. that’s local paint called “lali” my sista last born did it to my hand.
thanks for the comment.

no offense taken
God bless you for the response. Back to the topic, who did this to you?
How e take happen?

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by opeyemigadgets: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
AdamuKD:

grin
You still dey use your youthfulness and your life dey play because of rotten fish pussy abi?

no na fresher babe na, if i post the girl pic for here now u go change talk o, 17 yrs old girl
Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by opeyemigadgets: 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
AdamuKD:

God bless you for the response. Back to the topic, who did this to you?
How e take happen?

lol.. e wan share me without even helping with solution. typical 9ja mentality. he doesn’t understand the kind of confidence it took me to able to come out openly. many people dey this things but dem no dey fit tok am out.

na big yansh cause this thing boss!
as i dey like dis now, if i see girl wey dey do yanga with yansh seee de kind eye i dey use look dem 🙄
Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by Shapeaso: 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
See person nail like shit.. Oga, carry your gonorr comot for here. Bushrat.

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by opeyemigadgets: 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
Shapeaso:
See person nail like shit.. Oga, carry your gonorr comot for here. Bushrat.

and what again, after u don abuse me

my camera sef clear pass ur future
Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by AdamuKD: 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
opeyemigadgets:

lol.. e wan share me without even helping with solution. typical 9ja mentality. he doesn’t understand the kind of confidence it took me to able to come out openly. many people dey this things but dem no dey fit tok am out.

na big yansh cause this thing boss!
as i dey like dis now, if i see girl wey dey do yanga with yansh seee de kind eye i dey use look dem 🙄
Do you take herbs?
Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by AdamuKD: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
[quote author=opeyemigadgets post=124817319]

and what again, after u don abuse grin grin grin
Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by Shapeaso: 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
opeyemigadgets:

and what again, after u don abuse me

my camera sef clear pass ur future
Abi you wan hear from me say.. You're a walking corpse?undecided Dey play!

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by AdamuKD: 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
opeyemigadgets:

no na fresher babe na, if i post the girl pic for here now u go change talk o, 17 yrs old girl
grin
Send am make I see her
Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by AdamuKD: 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
opeyemigadgets:

Did you confront her?
Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by opeyemigadgets: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
AdamuKD:

Do you take herbs?

yeah, i’m taking turmeric, ginger and garlic mixture

and also putting some on it and also crush some ginger to make paste and add to it.
the only difference i can see that it’s getting smaller by the day but i want to know if i’m using the right things or if there’s a better way of treating it
Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by opeyemigadgets: 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
AdamuKD:

Did you confront her?

yeah i told her, and i asked her to also get drugs
and i no wan see her again
Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by AdamuKD: 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
opeyemigadgets:

grin grin grin
You sure say no be mami water you go carry so?
Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by AdamuKD: 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
opeyemigadgets:

yeah, i’m taking turmeric, ginger and garlic mixture

and also putting some on it and also crush some ginger to make paste and add to it.
the only difference i can see that it’s getting smaller by the day but i want to know if i’m using the right things or if there’s a better way of treating it
Yeah . These herbs are effective and rub it aloe Vera too
Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by Warl0ck: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2023
Op, u sure say you no be homo/trans?
Wetin cortex dey do for ur hand?
No be even say na better cortex.
Low budget gay.
Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by spencekat(m): 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
opeyemigadgets:

You sure say you no go go back even with CD?
Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by spencekat(m): 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
Warl0ck:
Op, u sure say you no be homo/trans?
Wetin cortex dey do for ur hand?
No be even say na better cortex.
Low budget gay.
He has explained naa
Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by spencekat(m): 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
opeyemigadgets:

Abstain from premarital sex or always use a CD whether she is your girlfriend or a random girl.
Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by opeyemigadgets: 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
spencekat:
Abstain from premarital sex or always use a CD whether she is your girlfriend or a random girl.

thank u
Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by Olawade24: 5:56pm On Jan 12
opeyemigadgets:

thank u

Bro were you able to cure it a friend of mine have same exact stuff, pls drop me your line.
Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by Nice2023(m): 2:52pm On Jan 13
Olawade24:

Bro were you able to cure it a friend of mine have same exact stuff, pls drop me your line.

A friend of yours instead of saying the truth.

See no friend would ever open up on things like this.

Just tell him u have same problem.
Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by Olawade24: 3:50pm On Jan 13
Nice2023:

A friend of yours instead of saying the truth.

See no friend would ever open up on things like this.

Just tell him u have same problem.

What is even wrong with you guys self, a friend complain to me that see o my guy see wetin da do me abeg help me check am if na sweety then I told him I have come across such post on a platform before and here I am telling this guy you saying am the one.

I don't just even get it, if is me won't I tell him is me. Ha pls abeg just get out already
Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by anthonykind(m): 4:03pm On Jan 13
see waiting sex dey do una, God way say fornication is not good he knws why, u just see girl u carry her, even your girlfriend you trust her? any way na people like una i dey eat money from, i knw the cure but na 7k call me zero, eight one, zero, three, one four, one, five, zero, four.
Re: Please, How Can I Get Rid Of This Genital Wart by opeyemigadgets: 7:43pm On Jan 14
Olawade24:

it stopped growing by itself
basically i forgot about it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidney Transplant / Allergy To Alcohol / Glaucoma And Cataract: Is There Any Cure Apart From Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.