Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Adeboye Makes Drivers Happy At Filling Station - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Makes Drivers Happy At Filling Station (1214 Views)

How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye / Pastor Adeboye Makes Shocking Revelation About When He’d Die / Adeboye Makes A Scary Pr'ophesy, How The World Will Go On Compulsory Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye Makes Drivers Happy At Filling Station by TheMiracleMag(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
Drivers express sheer delight as Leke Adeboye covers their fuel costs at the filling station

PRAISE GOD
https://www.facebook.com/100095109979388/posts/pfbid02QcMx9cQrRyUgwTshATrnWsojFV42hXQocu4FpDWMe3cB5dUY4xC9RQAcT2bSRAYQl/

Leke Adeboye, the youngest child of Pastor E.A Adeboye, has been praised online for bringing smiles to the faces of Nigerians he met at a filling station in Lagos while buying fuel.
The Cleric graciously covered the fuel expenses of car users at the filling station, and it was heartwarming to witness some of them bursting with excitement after filling their car tanks to the brim.
Amid the soaring fuel price hike in the country, RCCG pastor, Leke Adeboye’s visit to a fuel station has warmed the hearts of many, spreading smiles among some Nigerians.

Recently, the pastor, in video sighted on his page, made an unplanned stop at a filling station, where he pleasantly surprised unsuspecting customers by generously paying for their fuel.

The remarkable act occurred at a petrol station in the Ikeja area of Lagos, leaving motorists and onlookers amazed and filled with gratitude.

He shared the video on his Instagram with the caption:

“We are grateful to GOD, for allowing us to full the tank of his people, He said He will ask us, when we get to heaven, when I was hungry, did you feed me. When I didn’t have fuel, did you fuel me? We can now answer, yes my Lord.

The Miracle Mag

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Makes Drivers Happy At Filling Station by AdamuKD: 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
And this suppose to be news abi? Joblessness

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Makes Drivers Happy At Filling Station by bluebay(m): 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
AdamuKD:
I wish the fuel reach you sha. But I understand your pain bro . Next time .

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Makes Drivers Happy At Filling Station by Nemesis0147(m): 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
AdamuKD:
witch!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Makes Drivers Happy At Filling Station by AdamuKD: 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Nemesis0147:
witch!
U dey madt
Re: Adeboye Makes Drivers Happy At Filling Station by AdamuKD: 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
bluebay:

I wish the fuel reach you sha. But I understand your pain bro . Next time .
You think that it's everybody that is poor like you abi?
Re: Adeboye Makes Drivers Happy At Filling Station by Armaggedon: 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
He has gathered enough money to run for governor in one of the south west caves. That's his sufferisticated campaign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Makes Drivers Happy At Filling Station by TheMiracleMag(m): 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
All Glory to GOD for everyone alive and commenting
Re: Adeboye Makes Drivers Happy At Filling Station by b3llo(m): 8:50am On Aug 02, 2023
"Blessed is the hand that gives" this is heart warming and commendable.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Makes Drivers Happy At Filling Station by Maynman: 7:09am On Aug 03, 2023
The masses needs to be kept poor so they can “help” them.
Re: Adeboye Makes Drivers Happy At Filling Station by bluebay(m): 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
AdamuKD:

You think that it's everybody that is poor like you abi?
Can’t show off sir but am certain that the lowest in finance in my siblings, will oppress and even take care of you. Nonentity
Re: Adeboye Makes Drivers Happy At Filling Station by sportivation(m): 12:59am On Aug 05, 2023
Wonders without number!

Man of God shares testimony of how boy without eyeballs received miracle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P47VV2hQjq8
Re: Adeboye Makes Drivers Happy At Filling Station by TheMiracleMag(m): 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
bluebay:

Can’t show off sir but am certain that the lowest in finance in my siblings, will oppress and even take care of you. Nonentity

emotional damage. cool it guys

(1) (Reply)

The Poor in Spirit / Couselling And Prayer Solves All Problems / EVE; the FIRST REBEL: was a Risk Taker, NOT a Temptress or Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.