Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. (4481 Views)

Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session / Disgraceful Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At The Palace Of Gombe Emir- Full Pics / Tinubu Sleeping Is My Hobby As Nigerians Reacts.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. by VinnyBaba: 5:38am On Aug 02, 2023
saintbillion:

The person posting it is not an igbo man. Seems everyone not in support of bad governance and the President select is an igbo. Seems there're only 2 tribes in Nigeria. Yoruba and igbo grin grin. The Yoruba supports Tinubu, if u don't support Tinubu automatically ur an igbo.

It Exposes and demonstrate the FOOLISHNESS and IDIOCY of most Tinubu supporters. embarassed

Anyone criticizing Tinubu is Igbo.😕

Out of a whole 250 TRIBES in Nigeria!!!. 😒

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. by Warl0ck: 5:53am On Aug 02, 2023
Wannahowzit, samantha124, kingcold, jaceblaze, Come and see Nigeria's president SELECT. grin grin grin Download and show ur friends. its free grin grin grin.
NB: no tinubu supporter should quote me pls, i have hot temper.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. by BOYS2MEN: 5:55am On Aug 02, 2023
E b like remi dey first give diz guy codeine before he steps out.........NO PEACE for DEMOCRAZY
saintbillion:
The ECOWAS war strategist was captured sleeping throughout the ceremony
https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1686448528363565056?t=HMzQeDSM_yAJCIChy_-uaw&s=19

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. by BOYS2MEN: 5:57am On Aug 02, 2023
The pain is very sefia.... grin
Never4getU:
God will punish the idiot posting this here. Igbos are the most disrespectful elements in the Nigeria political landscape. They're anything worst anyone can describe in human form. The reason why the east is retrogressing is because it's animalistic attitude towards elders or anything sacred.

An ordinary Igbo boy shut his father up and asking him so sit in a commanding display which according to Yoruba tradition and custom is a taboo or abomination. More reason why Yoruba is more of global tribe growing in the international institution with many scholars willing to take linguistic in Yoruba language. You can find anything near half of this with Igbo tribe because it has no value of preservation, not any given their primitive mindset

Your region is burning and innocent youths are going to their early grave because of ur cannibal like ways. Soon the numbers of killed both youth and elderly in the madness strive for Biafra will surpass the number of people died during Biafra and Nigeria civil war.

Think about your region and how it's almost impossible for governance in your States since after the election. Mumu na Tinubu be ur headache because u find safe heaven in the southwest abi?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. by BOYS2MEN: 6:00am On Aug 02, 2023
If you can see his eyes through the glass from where u are ...then you ought to have your low budget future staring gleefully at your face.... grin
Putinofrussia:

Does somebody with an open eye indicate sleeping in your culture?
Look properly through the glasses and see that he has his eyes open.
Even if he sleeps,it only shows that he is indeed human.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. by nairalanda1(m): 6:10am On Aug 02, 2023
malali:
This Tinubu's regime wont end well, he is already alienating the masses.

The removed subsidy from Petrol should have been transferred to food for at least 12 months.

The policy of removing oil subsidy with no ameliorating measure is the most idiotic policy ever made in Nigeria.

This mentioned palliative is also a rouse, the government cannot turn 300 million Nigeria's to beggars receiving alms.

The whole world is slowly coming back from Covid-19 and the government is making policies that will kill Nigerians.

Over 70% on Nigerians lived below the poverty line even before the subsidy was removed......You can only imagine the level of poverty and destitution in states with very low IGR

The government should subsidize movement of food and agricultural produce across the country, the tomatoes coming from the farm, should have subsidized petrol, the cows going to lagos should have subsidized petrol, you cannot overnight inflate the cost of food transportation.
This single policy was not well implemented, If care is not taken this is the beginning of the end of Tinubu's presidency.

He needs to subsidize food, Petrol cannot be expensive and food is also expensive all on the same salary without increments. Abacha was far better than this. FYI

1.Abacha also stole billions, and did not diversify our economy, and food was still expensive then , by the by.

2.Also, subsidising food is a nice way to guarantee scarcity of food, and price hikes...and mass famine.

Essentially, you are asking food sellers to sell food at a loss, which means they cannot earn enough to pay the transporter of food, the wholesaler and by extension the farmer.

Subisdy in the matter of petrol is a big reason why we don't have refineries and why we are a net importer of fuel. You want the same thing to happen to food?

See, prices of food go up, because farmers, transporters of food, buyers and sellers of food HAVE TO MAKE A PROFIT...otherwise farmers won;t be able to pay for fertiliser, seeds, tools, even taxes and such like. Ditto everyone else across the food sale and supply chain.

Better stop asking for subsides for everything....in many ways, you are asking that the government robs other Nigerians to give you cheap food.
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. by mkoabiola: 6:15am On Aug 02, 2023
He is human..

Anyone can take a short nap irrespective of age
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. by a4cube: 6:27am On Aug 02, 2023
abobote:
Sleeping is not a crime
Did anybody say he committed a crime?
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. by a4cube: 6:33am On Aug 02, 2023
mkoabiola:
He is human..

Anyone can take a short nap irrespective of age

location matters. He is in a serious occasion.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. by gabbytabby: 6:37am On Aug 02, 2023
What you have demonstrated here is that you no get home training.

An Old man dey work tirelessly and na rubbish you dey invest your life in. Instead of being productive in your best years na waste you dey waste your life continue.

May you not beg when you should be giving.

saintbillion:
https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1686448528363565056?t=HMzQeDSM_yAJCIChy_-uaw&s=19
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. by kolaaderin: 6:48am On Aug 02, 2023
They don start to dey point this their arrow of sorrow on photos again. For anyone with a functioning brain not dust like the bittered people should only believe real live video evidence not the spotted cropped pictures with arrows.
These idiots are so jobless that all they think about is to embarrass their own president at any turn of events just because their Obingo lost an election.
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. by matrixmuzi: 6:57am On Aug 02, 2023
Never4getU:
God will punish the idiot posting this here. Igbos are the most disrespectful elements in the Nigeria political landscape. They're anything worst anyone can describe in human form. The reason why the east is retrogressing is because it's animalistic attitude towards elders or anything sacred.

An ordinary Igbo boy shut his father up and asking him so sit in a commanding display which according to Yoruba tradition and custom is a taboo or abomination. More reason why Yoruba is more of global tribe growing in the international institution with many scholars willing to take linguistic in Yoruba language. You can find anything near half of this with Igbo tribe because it has no value of preservation, not any given their primitive mindset

Your region is burning and innocent youths are going to their early grave because of ur cannibal like ways. Soon the numbers of killed both youth and elderly in the madness strive for Biafra will surpass the number of people died during Biafra and Nigeria civil war.

Think about your region and how it's almost impossible for governance in your States since after the election. Mumu na Tinubu be ur headache because u find safe heaven in the southwest abi?
U are just an idiot . A rabid dog . Ewu

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. by malali: 7:00am On Aug 02, 2023
nairalanda1:

1.Abacha also stole billions, and did not diversify our economy, and food was still expensive then , by the by.

Nigeria has lost 10 times the billions Abacha stole since we returned to democracy in 1999..The post Abacha looting is even worse.

2.Also, subsidising food is a nice way to guarantee scarcity of food, and price hikes...and mass famine.

Essentially, you are asking food sellers to sell food at a loss, which means they cannot earn enough to pay the transporter of food, the wholesaler and by extension the farmer.

Subisdy in the matter of petrol is a big reason why we don't have refineries and why we are a net importer of fuel. You want the same thing to happen to food?

See, prices of food go up, because farmers, transporters of food, buyers and sellers of food HAVE TO MAKE A PROFIT...otherwise farmers won;t be able to pay for fertiliser, seeds, tools, even taxes and such like. Ditto everyone else across the food sale and supply chain.

Better stop asking for subsides for everything....in many ways, you are asking that the government robs other Nigerians to give you cheap food.

When i said subsidize food, i never meant selling for a loss, the cost of fertilizers, or petrol used to transport food should have been subsidized at the start and slowly phased out. These things are done in phases, you cannot just remove subsidy without back up plan...People are dying, Lagos is not the only state in Nigeria, there are states that cant feed themselves, and rely on these petrol subsidy to earn a living by doing different petrol dependent business, e.g taxi, shuttle, grinding machines, mills, all these have profit margin slashed to Zero, because their customers no longer have the earning power to purchase, you cannot increase the price of food by 300% without Increasing income.....its is a very idiotic policy.

Tinubu is begging for a coup......these policies will soon lead to civil unrest

Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. by saintbillion(m): 7:13am On Aug 02, 2023
gabbytabby:
What you have demonstrated here is that you no get home training.

An Old man dey work tirelessly and na rubbish you dey invest your life in. Instead of being productive in your best years na waste you dey waste your life continue.

May you not beg when you should be giving.

Of course, he's working tirelessly to put u in more hardship and suffering. Pains and agony

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. by nairalanda1(m): 7:54am On Aug 02, 2023
malali:

Nigeria has lost 10 times the billions Abacha stole since we returned to democracy in 1999..The post Abacha looting is even worse.

Actually, Abacha stole so much, we are still trying to locate his loot today, 25 years later. It was that bad.

And the fact that the current political class is stealing does not mean I should clap my hands for Abacha stealing. He was a bad leader, he was even an oppressive leader, and his polices are part of the issue why we have problems today...including removal of subsidy.

The man not only kept subsidy, it was under him that the resultant loss led to the begining of the depreciation of our refineries. The problem with subsidy is that when you stop letting refineries run at a profit, or work for their profit, you invairably bring in sabotage, which was happening under his regime...because sabotage is a nice way to make extra money.

When i said subsidize food, i never meant selling for a loss, the cost of fertilizers, or petrol used to transport food should have been subsidized at the start and slowly phased out. These things are done in phases, you cannot just remove subsidy without back up plan...People are dying, Lagos is not the only state in Nigeria, there are states that cant feed themselves, and rely on these petrol subsidy to earn a living by doing different petrol dependent business, e.g taxi, shuttle, grinding machines, mills, all these have profit margin slashed to Zero, because their customers no longer have the earning power to purchase, you cannot increase the price of food by 300% without Increasing income.....its is a very idiotic policy.

1.We have been removing fuel subsidy in phases for 40 years...which is why fuel does not cost 15 kobo as it did in 1981. At the end of the day, the problem remained..no profit, no money for upgrades, new refineries, no new investment in refineries for decades,

2.Yeah, we removed fertiliser subsides in 1993, and today we have at least several fertilizer manufacturers. Subsidising fertiliser is a nice way to kill off the industry. Companies need to make a profit to pay for a lot of things.

3. Subsidisng the petrol used in transport of food is good...but at the end, Nigerians will bastardise it.

4. Keeping subsidy was in the long run going to make us broke. The issue is, the cost of production keeps rising, and so long as it rises, so does the subsidy...and at the end we have to take money from other things to pay for it. To the point that the subsidy was going to totally eat our revenues, and then more than our revenue.

Iran has subsidy, and as a result their debt is worse than ours, and their subsidy costs eat their entire revenue, and then some.

[/quote]Tinubu is begging for a coup......these policies will soon lead to civil unrest

[/quote]

Yeah, and it would be a good thing for me if there is a people's revolution that gets rid of the political class....I would for one welcome it. I'm tired of APC and PDP

But we cannot change the fact that things COST MONEY. I'll repeat that again...THINGS COST MONEY. And if we try to force things to be cheap...because we want the poor to breathe...we would be spending more and more of our monies on subsidy, which won't even cover the cost after some time...meaning we borrow more and borrow more.

Personally, I agree with you. The burden the poor are bearing is hard. But I have seen what happens in many other countries that keep on subsidies...at a point the cost of subsides overwhelms their budget....and they have nothing left, and then crisis results.

That's why as much as I want to shout at the APC government in anger over subsidy, I am biting my tongue and supporting subsidy removal...because I don't want to wake up one morning and find we have run out of money totally....and are about to be bondsmen and women to IMF.

Things cost money. I effing wish it was not true,....but things cost money. Whether it is growing selling or planting food, or refining petrol....things cost money. People want to be paid, even you.

Unless you want to be like North korea which subsidises everything, pays workers a very low salary, and suffers scarcity anyway...and has to be bailed out by the Chinese.(who do it because a unified Korea allied with the US, means US troops on their border. )
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. by Shikini: 8:06am On Aug 02, 2023
Chai
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. by malali: 8:06am On Aug 02, 2023
nairalanda1:

Actually, Abacha stole so much, we are still trying to locate his loot today, 25 years later. It was that bad. Its easy to blame the the dead, Tinubu had 2 private jets after just being governor of Lagos state, Alot of politicians have private jets as of today.......Abacha never had a private jet. I am no sympathizer of Abacha mind you.....But there are more thieves today than anytime before.

And the fact that the current political class is stealing does not mean I should clap my hands for Abacha stealing. He was a bad leader, he was even an oppressive leader, and his polices are part of the issue why we have problems today...including removal of subsidy.

The man not only kept subsidy, it was under him that the resultant loss led to the begining of the depreciation of our refineries. The problem with subsidy is that when you stop letting refineries run at a profit, or work for their profit, you invairably bring in sabotage, which was happening under his regime...because sabotage is a nice way to make extra money.

1.We have been removing fuel subsidy in phases for 40 years...which is why fuel does not cost 15 kobo as it did in 1981. At the end of the day, the problem remained..no profit, no money for upgrades, new refineries, no new investment in refineries for decades,

2.Yeah, we removed fertiliser subsides in 1993, and today we have at least several fertilizer manufacturers. Subsidising fertiliser is a nice way to kill off the industry. Companies need to make a profit to pay for a lot of things.

3. Subsidisng the petrol used in transport of food is good...but at the end, Nigerians will bastardise it.

4. Keeping subsidy was in the long run going to make us broke. The issue is, the cost of production keeps rising, and so long as it rises, so does the subsidy...and at the end we have to take money from other things to pay for it. To the point that the subsidy was going to totally eat our revenues, and then more than our revenue.

Iran has subsidy, and as a result their debt is worse than ours, and their subsidy costs eat their entire revenue, and then some.

Tinubu is begging for a coup......these policies will soon lead to civil unrest

Yeah, and it would be a good thing for me if there is a people's revolution that gets rid of the political class....I would for one welcome it. I'm tired of APC and PDP

But we cannot change the fact that things COST MONEY. I'll repeat that again...THINGS COST MONEY. And if we try to force things to be cheap...because we want the poor to breathe...we would be spending more and more of our monies on subsidy, which won't even cover the cost after some time...meaning we borrow more and borrow more.

Personally, I agree with you. The burden the poor are bearing is hard. But I have seen what happens in many other countries that keep on subsidies...at a point the cost of subsides overwhelms their budget....and they have nothing left, and then crisis results.

That's why as much as I want to shout at the APC government in anger over subsidy, I am biting my tongue and supporting subsidy removal...because I don't want to wake up one morning and find we have run out of money totally....and are about to be bondsmen and women to IMF.

Things cost money. I effing wish it was not true,....but things cost money. Whether it is growing selling or planting food, or refining petrol....things cost money. People want to be paid, even you.

Unless you want to be like North korea which subsidises everything, pays workers a very low salary, and suffers scarcity anyway...and has to be bailed out by the Chinese.(who do it because a unified Korea allied with the US, means US troops on their border. )

Things cost Things cost, we all know that. But you have to pay people livable wages. You cannot sell Fuel at #700 naira a litre 21 thousand for a 30 liter car which is #21000 naira and then pay some people #30000 a month and then have 80 % of the people unemployed. This is wickedness its not humane neither does it show compassion. I repeat this is absolutely the most idiotic policy ever. There has to be tested and trusted contingencies in place prior to making a move like that. You keep shouting things cost. A lot of people dont have jobs in Nigeria, These people need to eat. Tripling fuel cost will triple their poverty

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. by dnawah(m): 8:08am On Aug 02, 2023
saintbillion:
if he can employ me to be taping him,he is welcome.
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. by Putinofrussia: 8:11am On Aug 02, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
If you can see his eyes through the glass from where u are ...then you ought to have your low budget future staring gleefully at your face.... grin
Glycoma patient.
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. by Madmohamed1: 8:12am On Aug 02, 2023
saintbillion:
na this one want go fight Niger republic grin
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. by nairalanda1(m): 8:12am On Aug 02, 2023
malali:

Its easy to blame the the dead, Tinubu had 2 private jets after just being governor of Lagos state, Alot of politicians have private jets as of today.......Abacha never had a private jet. I am no sympathizer of Abacha mind you.....But there are more thieves today than anytime before.

It's not a comparison game. Just because Abacha did not have jets does not mean that he was less of a looter than Tinubu. Again, I hold both of them with the same level of contempt.

Things cost Things cost, we all know that. But you have to pay people livable wages. You cannot sell Fuel at #700 naira a litre 21 thousand for a 30 liter car which is #21000 naira and then pay some people #30000 a month and then have 80 % of the people unemployed. This is wickedness its not humane neither does it show compassion. I repeat this is absolutely the most idiotic policy ever. There has to be tested and trusted contingencies in place prior to making a move like that. You keep shouting things cost. A lot of people dont have jobs in Nigeria, These people need to eat. Tripling fuel cost will triple their poverty

Well, things do cost...it's one of the harsh and cold facts.

It costs money to for example furnish and maintain a factory. You have to import the stuff you need, pay workers a living wage, and so on a d so forth...so prices of the products from the factory may go up from time to time.

And yes, wages. A lot of the price increases go into paying people...a living wage. Government does not pay everyone or employ everyone.

Anyway, NLC is arguing with government for wage increases though.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. by RPG2020(m): 9:14am On Aug 02, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Does somebody with an open eye indicate sleeping in your culture?
Look properly through the glasses and see that he has his eyes open.
Even if he sleeps,it only shows that he is indeed human.

May you sleep at your wedding.. birthday.. and your father in-law birthday party ijn Amen
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. by snowball11(m): 9:29am On Aug 02, 2023
Baba Sleeper! grin
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. by Dafresh: 9:31am On Aug 02, 2023
toneroforever:

Don't mind those agbado people.
Because they want to collect palliatives of N8000, they don't mind even if fuel sells @ N617
8k is too small, you can't even buy point and kill with 8k
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. by 00FFT00(m): 9:37am On Aug 02, 2023
Never4getU:

Bros, forget story, you can always cry another day. Did Tinubu sleep at that event, yes or no?.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. by Rossikk(m): 9:39am On Aug 02, 2023
mariovito:
And e wan invade Niger

Lol…. Is he the one that will personally fight in Niger?

Free the baba abeg…

Let him sleep small if he wants. Is it easy to rule Nigeria? Ruling Nigeria is like ruling a madhouse.
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. by stamapro(m): 9:51am On Aug 02, 2023
Haba make una pity dey poor man na, him trek from Nigeria go Benin na, through Seme Border. Him need that rest ooh, because him need to strategies war for Niger, him uncle Buhari palour
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. by tsdarkside(m): 10:10am On Aug 02, 2023
bwahaha....
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. by sainsburry: 10:12am On Aug 02, 2023
Dey Play That's A Photoshop
toneroforever:

This mumu no gree get sense aswear.
So Tinubu is sacred to u.
U wrote an epistle to defend someone responsible for u buying petrol@ N617.
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. by Smile4me01(m): 10:41am On Aug 02, 2023
Never4getU:

you are just a sadist and dynamic fool for typing rubbish against Igbo when you voted a weak elderly man a president what do expect from him when his mate are elder state men resting and giving young people advice, as he has invented disgraced to himself you don't need to insult Igbos for your foolish choice OGA.
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. by Freebills12: 11:00am On Aug 02, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
abobote:
Sleeping is not a crime

Sleeping on duty?
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. by Minjim: 11:49am On Aug 02, 2023
The man is not sleeping. Look carefully

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! / Igbo Man From Anambra Seen On Malawi Currency / This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.