Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures (4480 Views)

IGP Begs For Vehicles In Abuja But They Are Wasting Away In Lagos (pics) / Presidential Poll: Losers Should Go To Court Not Streets – Buhari / Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures by NEWSCENTER: 1:58pm On Jan 02
This is the transformation going on now in almost all the streets in Awka. This is an ongoing transformation that has made the city top five in overall infrastructures, serenity and beauty

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures by NEWSCENTER: 1:59pm On Jan 02
NEWSCENTER:
This is the transformation going on now in almost all the streets in Awka. This is an ongoing transformation that has made the city top five in overall infrastructures, serenity and beauty

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures by bibianna(f): 2:01pm On Jan 02
I see neat streets!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures by CameroonPepper: 2:05pm On Jan 02
No single brown roof.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures by IGBOSON1: 2:06pm On Jan 02
Gov't should maintain the space between the road and walls to properties with carpet grass and bill the owners accordingly...or get the owners of the properties to do it themselves!

10 Likes

Re: This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures by dele1727: 2:08pm On Jan 02
NEWSCENTER:

Unnecessary hype don start...but it's all Good ...
Sell your market... leave others to sell their own

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures by dele1727: 2:09pm On Jan 02
CameroonPepper:
No single brown roof.

Forever in competition with people way no know una village...

Na wa ooo

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures by AfahaAbia(m): 2:51pm On Jan 02
This looks very nice... The road network makes sense

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures by spagettiluv: 2:54pm On Jan 02
CameroonPepper:
No single brown roof.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures by spagettiluv: 2:57pm On Jan 02
CameroonPepper:
No single brown roof.
dey play

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures by victorDanladi: 3:04pm On Jan 02
spagettiluv:
dey play
You finish them

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures by CameroonPepper: 3:06pm On Jan 02
spagettiluv:
dey play

Bergamo, Italy.
Your point again?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures by hagjay(m): 3:17pm On Jan 02
Chestbeating to start very soon 😁

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures by Melagros(m): 3:42pm On Jan 02
Let the banter start grin grin grin
Re: This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures by Olachase(m): 3:43pm On Jan 02
CameroonPepper:
No single brown roof.
instead make you just day enjoy the view jeje now them day open ur yash undecided undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures by ShinjaWWest: 4:11pm On Jan 02
I see too many hotels and beer parlor...

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures by spagettiluv: 4:13pm On Jan 02
CameroonPepper:

Bergamo, Italy.
Your point again?
compare to this?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures by simpleseyi: 4:13pm On Jan 02
So why do you all want to die in Lagos?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures by CameroonPepper: 4:16pm On Jan 02
spagettiluv:
compare to this?

Bergamo, Italy.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures by spagettiluv: 4:16pm On Jan 02
simpleseyi:
So why do you all want to die in Lagos? SW
only 2% is developed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures by SoNature(m): 4:50pm On Jan 02
dele1727:

Unnecessary hype don start...but it's all Good ...
Sell your market... leave others to sell their own

Oga, tell us what your governor is doing in your state. That's if you will agree you come from a state other than Lagos State.

Personally, I am tired of reading bad news about this country. I want to see that good people, not a gang of criminals, are currently running this country.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures by vanbonattel: 4:53pm On Jan 02
ShinjaWWest:
I see too many hotels and beer parlor...

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

Is is not rich people that drink beer and lodge in hotels?

4 Likes

Re: This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures by ShinjaWWest: 4:55pm On Jan 02
vanbonattel:

Is is not rich people that drink beer and lodge in hotels?

Okoro why too many hotels in southeast?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures by vanbonattel: 4:56pm On Jan 02
ShinjaWWest:

Okoro why too many hotels in southeast?

Because of too much money Mudashirru, can any abandoned children in your cities afford hotels?

4 Likes

Re: This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures by ruggedtimi(m): 5:13pm On Jan 02
What is special about the street?

5 Likes

Re: This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures by Omoawoke: 5:15pm On Jan 02
spagettiluv:
dey play

I will find you, when I find you, I’d buy you one crate of stout

5 Likes

Re: This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures by Omoawoke: 5:16pm On Jan 02
CameroonPepper:

Bergamo, Italy.
Your point again?

How can you compare that filthy thing to Italy. Lmao

3 Likes

Re: This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures by spagettiluv: 5:26pm On Jan 02
Omoawoke:

How can you compare that filthy thing to Italy. Lmao
no mind am

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures by JagabanB: 6:31pm On Jan 02
Things I look out for in a road is sidewalks first before looking at how wide it is.
This is commendable, why do these foIks stiII iñsuIt Soludo?

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures by Abagworo(m): 7:35pm On Jan 02
Soludo has great ideas but lacks the funds so he is making do with the lean resources. I wish Governor Uzodinma understands he can give Owerri a facelift very easily by adding sidewalks and landscaping to the wide roads he inherited. That's what Sullivan Chime did to enhance Enugu.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beware Of Fake Senate Loan Scam, Akpabio Warns Nigerians / Human Rituals In Oduduwaland / Efcc To Bar Corrupt Politicians From Contesting !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.