Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Abacha's Regime Was One Of The Best Performing Governments In Our History - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha's Regime Was One Of The Best Performing Governments In Our History (16929 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Buhari Under Abacha's Regime / List Of Nigeria's Best Performing Governors Since May 29 Inauguration - CGPI / Under Which Regime Was Corruption At The Highest Level, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Abacha's Regime Was One Of The Best Performing Governments In Our History by Fash20: 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
GenBuhari:

If I ask you to prove what you just stated, you would not be able to.

I have provided you with credible sources to evidence my position.

A simple Wikipedia search will validate my points or do you need evidence from God?
Re: Abacha's Regime Was One Of The Best Performing Governments In Our History by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
Fash20:

A simple Wikipedia search will validate my points or do you need evidence from God?
Wikipedia is not a credible source. You can go there and edit any information you want about any person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sack Of Babachir & Oke: Buhari Should Be Impeached - PDP / Fire Service Gets 25 New Trucks After 116 Years / You Can’t Be Stepping Stone For Igbo Presidency, LP Tells Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.