Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Laughing Last And Really Loud. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laughing Last And Really Loud. (178 Views)

Nigeria Laughing Last. / Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laughing Last And Really Loud. by marvrick: 2:38am On Aug 02, 2023
For months now, I've been patiently observing the hatred between the SE and SW. It bothered me because I didn't see how to get these two tribes to love themselves again. It seemed that every post quickly turns out tribalistic. It matters not who fires the first shot.
The truth is that Nigeria is not good again like it was before and our leaders are clueless what to do.
I hate tribalism to the core but in a country like Naija, that's the best path to take.
Now I pity the SW because Tinubu is about to make a grave mistake if ever he is eventually convinced to war with Niger, Buhari's country. Already Tinubu's body odor is oppressively discomforting. He should tread carefully or else the SW will go down as the region or tribe that caused Nigeria's disintegration.

(1) (Reply)

Doris Uzoka-anite: Balancing Gender Affirmative Action With Competency In Public / Africans Need To Develop A Groundbreaking Philosophy / Obaseki Sends Names Of Four New Commissioner-nominees To Edo Assembly For Confir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.