Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family (50672 Views)

NBA Sues Kenny Ogungbe, Hannatu Musawa, Culture Minister Over NYSC Certificate / Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister / BREAKING: Saraki Is Like Sani Abacha, PDP Senator Says During Senate Valedictory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by orisa37: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
naturefellow:
hopefully, this is sarcasm. Otherwise, you need proper education.

Be my Instructor.
Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by frog12: 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
why dey allow this woman to just go without questioning

they are now interrogating Alake for calling people "wild dogs" grin grin grin grin
they even allow elrufai to go scot-free.

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by wildikeman(m): 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
So how does this help Nigerians...its time for her to steal the cake abi... nonsense

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by miceroms: 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
The schools she attended does not suit this narrative at all.

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by africanusvu(m): 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
Forget emotions and cries,she is a green horn, just joined politics last year, how can she deliver in a highly corrupt nation like ours,let them give her presidential adviser ir send her as head of parastatal
Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by Kaido: 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
Usmanovic95:
After all said and done, the senators couldn't even ask her a single question of how she will be able to contribute her quota as a minister.This ma'am played an emotional card on them.
This is the only comment I wanted to see. You are a wise man

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
Usmanovic95:
After all said and done, the senators couldn't even ask her a single question of how she will be able to contribute her quota as a minister.This ma'am played an emotional card on them.

Seriously, she did.

Like her, like Jonathan - "I had no shoes."

These emotional manipulative comments don't move me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Don't mind her, she failed woefully yesterday, she was asked to briefly introduce herself, she starting telling us the number of hours , days, weeks her father died, she has never attended interview all her life.. how on Earth should this kind of person bring forth as minister in the name of youth . This one is going to head an experience civil servant who had spent 30-35 years in the services.

She played her card well.

Using tears to away the easily manipulated senate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by XAUBulls: 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by moredolu(m): 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
I wish we remember today for good in your new political career. All of the best to you and the portfolio you find yourself ..... wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by dragunov: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
seunmsg:

It is really unfortunate. When I first moved to Abuja early 2012 and wanted to rent a house, I encountered many female house owners. On close interaction, I found out they all inherited the houses from their late husbands.

Men Labour so much for their family only to die early without enjoying the rewards of their effort. It is a great lesson to all of us. We must find a way to balance supporting our family and enjoying ourselves while alive.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜. You moved to Abuja 2012 Γ bΓ­ kilo wi?😜😜😜😜😜. Iro ti po ju. Lamba yi na ni. Anyways, say hello to your folks in Ibadan o. Try to hide this comment from them lest you hurt their feelings. Γ’gbΓ³jΓΊ oniro ninu Igbo Irumole.😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by drololaaof: 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/613596-ministerial-nominee-weeps-during-senate-screening-says-she-comes-from-poor-family.html
Ministerial nominee weep !
She said her father is poor, yes ,but how did she get financial support to finish university and law schools financial burden?
How and why did she get the slot ? If not related to PMB ,his wife or have come in contact with BAT at one time or the the order? Sympathetic weeping .

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by saysoo: 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by DOM7: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
Her tears is meaningless for joining those that are destroying this country her father been alive will have curse her.
Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by gaskiyamagana: 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Tears of joy indeed

congratulations

A lot of years ahead for you in the political arena

Please don't forget those who stood by you when you were nothing and stay away from corruption

Better advise her to resign if she can not join them, as definitely, she will be surrounded by financially corrupt people.
Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by Sammy5413(m): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
Enough of all these crocodile tears
Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by WeddingParol: 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
Whatch out for her, she would be one of those wicked and hearless looters like her sister Diazeni and Bubu girlfriend of humanitarian and disaster management.

I am always scared of people playing emotional card particularly the women.
Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by Japastic: 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Musa Musawa poor? XπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…...All Musa Musawa kids I have come across have always been balling so I don't know what poverty this one is talking of...if Musa Musawa kids consider themselves stark poor then what will other Nigerians say πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Ayam not understanding oh! Abi na kola nut money he take send her school in UK.

2 Likes

Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by mechanics(m): 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
Her strategy worked for her.

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by CLEVER123(m): 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
What a great actress πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by funshint(m): 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
This one that she's crying; hope she has something upstairs undecided
Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by Chinonye02: 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
Oya we don show ...

For your home and office cleaning / Recruitment services
check in @
Angelic Global Limited
We offer you the best services
For more info
Call : 08127193486
E-mail - angelicglltd@gmail.com
Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by waveman2: 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
She use her tears pass exam.Anyway since she,s from a poor background like us she should remember where she comes from and serve the people not loot the people cos women na dem dey more dangerous in looting.
HNICEARTH:
Dey play grin

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by gbagyiza: 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
My comment will definitely be different probably because I see things differently from most Nigerians. Ministerial screening has become a joke in Nigeria. It has become a process where emotions & friendship are the major key performance indicator to be screen rather than competency. How will a nominee be cleared because of emotions n friendship? Instead of engaging them professionally on what they intend doing differently to bring the desire change. I give up in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by ViktorCash: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
She came from a poor family to become a minister who will loot and change their family history angry
Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by jojothaiv(m): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
All this sob stories sha.

gbagyiza:
My comment will definitely be different probably because I see things differently from most Nigerians. Ministerial screening has become a joke in Nigeria. It has become a process where emotions & friendship are the major key performance indicator to be screen rather than competency. How will a nominee be cleared because of emotions n friendship? Instead of engaging them professionally on what they intend doing differently to bring the desire change. I give up in Nigeria.
Not different, man.

As a Nigerian there's an unwritten rule where you've to expect the unexpected, doing so wouldn't dash all your hopes.
Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by Calitoscassius(m): 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
Tears of joy, the joy that she will loot till nothing is left, what does it matter if she is from a poor family? That means she has won the lottery cheesy let the looting begin!
Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by sajiwere(m): 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by Morbeta11(m): 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by OLULAW: 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
She joined politics in 2022 but had spent long years before then to prepare. It's your crowning moment of joy,we celebrate you ma.
Congrats! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Congratulating your slave master to be. Her appointment won't change your live. Shake off your slave mentality.
Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by DaRuud(m): 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by Harrynight(m): 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Tears of joy indeed

congratulations

A lot of years ahead for you in the political arena

Please don't forget those who stood by you when you were nothing and stay away from corruption

Nigerian Politicians are fun of using their poor background to gain pity...
When given opportunity, watch out as they end up looting whatever goes through their office.

We know many of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) / Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash / Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.