Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family (50662 Views)

NBA Sues Kenny Ogungbe, Hannatu Musawa, Culture Minister Over NYSC Certificate / Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister / BREAKING: Saraki Is Like Sani Abacha, PDP Senator Says During Senate Valedictory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by Harrynight(m): 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
illicit:
Our politicians do not see their appointments as a service

They often take it personal

Fact
God bless you πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by Harrynight(m): 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Musa Musawa poor? XπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…...All Musa Musawa kids I have come across have always been balling so I don't know what poverty this one is talking of...if Musa Musawa kids consider themselves stark poor then what will other Nigerians say πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Thanks for bring this up

Reading the article I was moved to Believe she's lying just to gain pity and be considered, just a typical Nigerian politician, always claiming to have a poor background, some will say they didn't have shows
Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by Harrynight(m): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
Mjshexy:
I don't think there's need for the Senate to be delegated the responsibility of screening Ministerial nominees because these guys are obviously so unserious. What's with the fuss of everyone coming for screening to occupy critical offices being asked to take a bow and go, like seriously
This was how the ex President with the support of the legislature assigned a man that knew nothing about the education ministry to head such sensitive ministry and the ministry collapsed under him, all for him to come out at the end of his tenure apologising for his incompetence angry

Our always rubber stamp Senate will never screen and disqualify anybody... Never!

I always see senate screening of political appointees as a formality... Once you are nominated CONGRATULATIONS cos u've got the job

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by bjtinz: 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
HNICEARTH:
Dey play grin

Hmm. Na wa o. This one no look like poor background oo

1 Like

Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by Mjshexy(f): 1:14am On Aug 03, 2023
Harrynight:

Our always rubber stamp Senate will never screen and disqualify anybody... Never!

I always see senate screening of political appointees as a formality... Once you are nominated CONGRATULATIONS cos u've got the job
That's actually so bad, they have forgotten what their job descriptions are, they sit there and allocate billions to themselves for laughing and sleeping in the hallowed chamber at the detriment of Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by ddeola: 1:52am On Aug 03, 2023
She dey shed tears now, make we see who go shed tears when she don become minister. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by 9jaRealist: 7:06am On Aug 03, 2023
seunmsg:
It is really unfortunate. When I first moved to Abuja early 2012 and wanted to rent a house, I encountered many female house owners. On close interaction, I found out they all inherited the houses from their late husbands.

Men Labour so much for their family only to die early without enjoying the rewards of their effort. It is a great lesson to all of us. We must find a way to balance supporting our family and enjoying ourselves while alive.

Keep perpetuating crass primitive sexism… angry

Close interaction ko, closet misogynist ni!!
>
Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by HNICEARTH: 7:39am On Aug 03, 2023
bjtinz:

Hmm. Na wa o. This one no look like poor background oo
At all
Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by HarunaWest(m): 7:45am On Aug 03, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Musa Musawa poor? XπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…...All Musa Musawa kids I have come across have always been balling so I don't know what poverty this one is talking of...if Musa Musawa kids consider themselves stark poor then what will other Nigerians say πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Probably she isn't speaking of the aftermath, but the genesis. If my current Oga at the top was told that he will ever be a billionaire in his life time, I am sure he would have doubted it. His family was a struggling one that suffered to send he and his siblings to school. At 27, he graduated form Uni, before 35, he was already a billionaire. Life works in mysterious ways. If my Oga start sayings his sapa and shege story in future, people will then say he is lying. Always believe stories form the horse's mouth atimes.
Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by skedy1(m): 8:46am On Aug 03, 2023
highchief1:
grass to grace.That’s the beauty of life.Amd some big men kids Dey struggle now.The table always rotates.Na God Dey run am
Na God the run am
✊✊✊
Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by Leo588(m): 9:39am On Aug 03, 2023
You know nothing. That was a cheap psychology of the mind she used. The north will never give a poor man power
orisa37:
TINUBU IS A MIRACLE. RAISES AN EVE FROM GRASS TO GRACE. WHAT A MIGHT?
Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by walefresh3(m): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2023
Odin13:
Woman is happy about the loot she’s about to enjoy..

Life nor balance

Go and loot in peace ..

Apc is party of evil …

Enjoy
according to your name.. u are a didirin
Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by frog12: 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
nigerians usually talk rubbish. i will tell you what she did because i watched the video.
she failed to give a summary of her CV which was a mistake and akpabio corrected her but they should have allowed her more time. the dress she was wearing was meant to fool the men into looking at her breasts. that was the mind game she was playing to avoid tough questions. she said her father started as a kolanut seller before meeting aminu kano before independence. so she is not from a poor family.
i know these types of people. they are like diezani. they speak good english but are completely dull when you give them difficult questions. they only know what's scripted for them to say grin grin grin

but that's not a bad thing. she should just be president spokesperson and not a minister. i am not sure if she is qualified to head a ministry. i remember her, she was the election deputy spokesperson for apc.

the woman is not a technocrat

Leo588:
You know nothing. That was a cheap psychology of the mind she used. The north will never give a poor man power
Re: Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family by Mandateinfinito(m): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
This is highly emotional. I too was almost weeping as I was reading the news. Anyway, her dad had achieved his objs. His obj was for his daughter to live a confortable life. Congratulations to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa / Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) / Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.