Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,283 members, 7,849,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (358 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 02, 2023
Re: . by Ecos(m): 7:00am On Aug 02, 2023
You seriously need deliverance

2 Likes

Re: . by illicit(m): 7:01am On Aug 02, 2023
I can't sleep with any man or transgender
Re: . by Whazar(m): 7:11am On Aug 02, 2023
Men with stinking and gworo chewing burukutu mout like BAT
Re: . by Tonytonex(m): 7:23am On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
Premarital sex is not good but all of you are doing it, so answer the question.
Mine goes thus:
(1) Fat men, I don't want to be suffocated
(2) Slim guys with potbelly, very irritating
(3) Men that bleaches their skin, very disgusting instead of making money he'll rather bleach to attract what I don't know
(4) Men with receding hairline, what's eating your hair at your young age
(5) Dirty men, very disgusting
(6) Men with body odour, a man has no reason to ever smell, if a man has body odour then imagine how offensive his ball sack would smell
(7) Men without visible eggplant that call themselves grower, it's just a consolation name to cover up for their lacks in that region
(cool Men with K-legs, these ones are very aggressive and funny
(9) Men that patronize prostitutes,hookup or whatever name they've coined for it. Only a dirty man with low self esteem would feel alright to deep his penis into the same place thousands have entered.
(10) Men that still have their mattress on the floor.
but you are a man na.

What about women men shouldn't fvck?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by TemplarLandry: 7:23am On Aug 02, 2023
Funny.
Re: . by NoahHadNoArk: 7:35am On Aug 02, 2023
Dear OP

Fact of the matter is, if any of these men you mentioned offers you good money, you will take your clothes off in a hurry and ask him to get it over with so you get paid and leave. His physical attributes β€œno concern me” according to you. β€œNa my money I dey hustle” is your mantra.

You know this, we know this too.

You created this counter thread just to console your selves after seeing the other thread about the kinda girls a guy should not nack no matter what. But in truth, everyone knows that most Nigerian girls lack morals and scruples. Offer her good money now and she will dance to your tune no matter your age, class or color.

My peace I leave you all

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Promiscuous Wife Or Promiscuous Daughter / The Silent Maid [...a Horror Ebook] / I Can Never Date A Yahoo Guy Nomatter What..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.