Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) (3321 Views)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / โ€œIf You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wifeโ€ - Nigerian Man. / I Want To Send My Wife Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) by LocalStandard1(m): 8:30am On Aug 02, 2023
Hello๐Ÿ–๏ธ, my name is Amoda Yekini.

So, I just moved into this new neighborhood not too long ago, the house is quite expensive and I wasn't able to pay the complete rent yet so I am on a borrowed time but the caretaker is my friend so he allowed me move in. I am also having problems like the inability to pay the bills, low salary, leaking roof, hunger etc.

But the real issue here is this, since I came to the neighborhood everything is calm and going well until some days ago when we heard commotions in one of the houses. My neighbor threw his wife out and was accusing her of infidelity, he even showed proves of the incident which according to him have been on for some years now.

My problem is I do not want to let this go cause if I do people will think I am weak and others in his situation might follow suit, this is my neighborhood and I will not stand by and allow unruly behavior.
Some people advise I mind my business but this is a far bigger issue to me than anything else, even though the caretaker of the house I stay is already disturbing me to move cause the landlord is on his neck. But I want to go and fight!

What should I do, tell me?

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) by Benekkk: 8:42am On Aug 02, 2023
Please yourself.

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) by Makers49: 8:57am On Aug 02, 2023
I love your sarcastic story

10 Likes

Re: 'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) by Pierocash(m): 9:15am On Aug 02, 2023
grin Tinupoo is about to be kicked out grin

2 Likes

Re: 'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) by Purvan(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2023
Kys nigger
Re: 'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) by segun544(m): 10:05am On Aug 02, 2023
Nigeria is on fire, our President is on borrowed time, he's friends with the judiciary.... He's not facing his problems nor the problems of the country he is ruling yet he wants to be the saviour of another country (Niger Republic)

10 Likes

Re: 'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) by TheBillyonaire: 10:16am On Aug 02, 2023
Sarcasm

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) by SouthSouth1914: 10:59am On Aug 02, 2023
What you would do is to pay your complete rent first!! grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) by Nemesis0147(m): 11:12am On Aug 02, 2023
Character Dey this Nairaland ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚
I saw what you did there op๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) by danzaki63: 11:24am On Aug 02, 2023
See me, See Wahala, you that you are on a leaking room, Low income, No good food, you are the that has become the neigbourhood Police, protecting peoples wives? where you there when he married her? did you contribute to his wedding? Were you the one she cheated with? are you related to him? Why not wait until you marry and ask your wife to be the neigborhood kitten donor?

let me hear words from you again !!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) by pek(m): 11:37am On Aug 02, 2023
What you did wrong was to put Tinubu's picture there.

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) by orohbirodeysmel: 11:41am On Aug 02, 2023
hmmm

This story go good for movie grin grin
Re: 'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) by Foodqueen(f): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2023
Marry her asap
Re: 'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) by Taich(m): 11:57am On Aug 02, 2023
LocalStandard1:

You will not make "heaven".

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) by bukatyne(f): 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
LocalStandard1:

So, I just moved into this new neighborhood not too long ago, the house is quite expensive and I wasn't able to pay the complete rent yet so I am on a borrowed time but the caretaker is my friend so he allowed me move in. I am also having problems like the inability to pay the bills, low salary, leaking roof, hunger etc.

But the real issue here is this, since I came to the neighborhood everything is calm and going well until some days ago when we heard commotions in one of the houses. My neighbor threw his wife out and was accusing her of infidelity, he even showed proves of the incident which according to him have been on for some years now.

My problem is I do not want to let this go cause if I do people will think I am weak and others in his situation might follow suit, this is my neighborhood and I will not stand by and allow unruly behavior.
Some people advise I mind my business but this is a far bigger issue to me than anything else, even though the caretaker of the house I stay is already disturbing me to move cause the landlord is on his neck. But I want to go and fight!

Nice sarcasm.

Pay your rent finish or move out as the caretaker wants. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) by Ofunaofu: 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
SouthSouth1914:
What you would do is to pay your complete rent first!! grin

If not, he will be the next to the thrown out by the landlord
Re: 'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) by Josbreed: 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
What a satire

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) by Josbreed: 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
pek:
What you did wrong was to put Tinubu's picture there.

Since you are too shallow to comprehend the whole "satirical" post, let me spill it for you. It is actually about Tinubu, who cannot settle the problems in his home, but wants to go to Niger and fight the Junta who removed their "unfaithful" govt.
Re: 'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) by pek(m): 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
Josbreed:

Since you are too shallow to comprehend the whole "satirical" post, let me spill it for you. It is actually about Tinubu, who cannot settle the problems in his home, but wants to go to Niger and fight the Junta who removed their "unfaithful" govt.
Since you are too uncultured not to make a comment without insult, let me point it out to you that I knew it was a satirical piece about Tinubu. Reason for my earlier comment was the fact that Tinubu's picture will reveal who and what you talking about. Ever heard the word suspense?

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) by ahnie: 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
I had a good laugh
Re: 'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) by telkevog(m): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
You've been the one having affair with your neighbor's unfaithful wife, that means you're a cheat. So, you will also be axed with the help of your neighbor's supporters.
Your days are numbered๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) by ogahshtu: 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
segun544:
Nigeria is on fire, our President is on borrowed time, he's friends with the judiciary.... He's not facing his problems nor the problems of the country he is ruling yet he wants to be the saviour of anothe country (Niger Republic)

...clear interpretation
Re: 'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) by Gadafii: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
Tinubu see your life outside, you want to go and disgrace yourself

Imagine a mandate thief rejected by his people, who liked maimed and manipulated his way , invading a sovereign nation, whose citizen has already accepted their new govt, without a single lost soul

No be say I am not patriotic, but tinubu will be disgraced in Niger with his military intervention, just like how he disgraced himself with his mediocre policies and lack of visions and tangible plans
Re: 'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) by Autobot05: 7:56am On Aug 03, 2023
So all this was about โ€œMr sleeping beauty โ€œ cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) by Chidi2022: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
LocalStandard1. Wisdom will not kill you... ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) by saintneo(m): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
danzaki63:
See me, See Wahala, you that you are on a leaking room, Low income, No good food, you are the that has become the neigbourhood Police, protecting peoples wives? where you there when he married her? did you contribute to his wedding? Were you the one she cheated with? are you related to him? Why not wait until you marry and ask your wife to be the neigborhood kitten donor?

let me hear words from you again !!!!!!!

Great literal reply. Can you inform Tinubu please?

(1) (Reply)

Has Any Woman Experience 'limping' During Pregnancy Or After Childbirth?? Pls H / Post Deleted / If You Are Fatherless Sign Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.