Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,112 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Mass Migration From Enugu To Lagos/sw - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Migration From Enugu To Lagos/sw (1275 Views)

Peter Obi Lands In Enugu To Campaign For LP Governorship Candidate & Others / JOKE: How Tinubu Became The Author Of Lagos/sw Cultism / Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Migration From Enugu To Lagos/sw by MTNnews: 5:56am On Aug 03, 2023
In order word after your father governor's failed your unwise ipob father n mother you see the SW as your obodo abroad yet you wretched miserable souls can be bad mouthing the land you come to seek refuge after you have been traumatized n bastardized in Alaigbo

enemybulldozer:
Why are complaining? lagos na your own? people dey jakpa in thousands from this yeye country go abroad on a daily basis. Oyibo wey develop their land pass you no dey complain na you wey we help develop lagos go come dey shout lagos, lagos all the time.
Re: Mass Migration From Enugu To Lagos/sw by Rolings: 5:58am On Aug 03, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
This same thread from yesterday and like I said, if dem born your mama well, then pursue them from Lagos as they get to the motor parks

We are not savages that drive away other citizens from their region.....the more reason we will still deal with you if you go out of line....
Even if it means deporting all you cannibals back to your enclaves we will.....but as long as you remain within line....you are always welcome....we need traders to sell the products of our industries and no better traders than igbos who are no where to be found when real business is concerned
Re: Mass Migration From Enugu To Lagos/sw by MTNnews: 5:58am On Aug 03, 2023
I am telling you, I am yet to see a tribe so despicable n shameless as this foolish people.

KGBKremlin:

Shameless people you're not even ashamed
Re: Mass Migration From Enugu To Lagos/sw by Ikaeniyan0: 5:58am On Aug 03, 2023
kettykings:

He is telling you in very plain terms that if there were functional ports in the east or put in another context, bif Nigeria was running a real federal structure, there would be nobody to chase from the over hyped sink hole
The south east have a port in Onitsha, there's three ports in the south south
Re: Mass Migration From Enugu To Lagos/sw by MTNnews: 6:07am On Aug 03, 2023
Exactly! As expected of every foolish ipob blame everyone else for your problem.

What were the like of Azikwe Aguiyi Ironsi n your so called adopted son Ebele all doing as president that they couldn't build you miserable souls a port n how are Yorubas the problem to why igbos could not build itself a port do Yoruba hold igbos responsible for it on failures ? How many times have you fools seen Yoruba blame Igbo for inability to produce portable water or good roads in their home n why do foolish Igbo like you think Yoruba should be blame for your inability to build a port

kettykings:

He is telling you in very plain terms that if there were functional ports in the east or put in another context, bif Nigeria was running a real federal structure, there would be nobody to chase from the over hyped sink hole
Re: Mass Migration From Enugu To Lagos/sw by kettykings: 6:18am On Aug 03, 2023
MTNnews:
Exactly! As expected of every foolish ipob blame everyone else for your problem.

What were the like of Azikwe Aguiyi Ironsi n your so called adopted son Ebele all doing as president that they couldn't build you miserable souls a port n how are Yorubas the problem to why igbos could not build itself a port do Yoruba hold igbos responsible for it on failures ? How many times have you fools seen Yoruba blame Igbo for inability to produce portable water or good roads in their home n why do foolish Igbo like you think Yoruba should be blame for your inability to build a port

I don't have time for your rants, by the time Nigeria is restructured nobody will have time and energy to come to Lagos. The lopsided federal structure where I have to come to Lagos to do visa, board international flight, get letters of credit from bank.

There is nothing special about Lagos, absolutely nothing. The best estates are not in Lagos, best Nigeria companies are not in Lagos, best schools are not in Lagos , best brains are not in Lagos. Lagos is just an over hyped city sustained by the lopsided federal structure of Nigeria.
Re: Mass Migration From Enugu To Lagos/sw by kettykings: 6:20am On Aug 03, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The south east have a port in Onitsha, there's three ports in the south south

The ports in Onitsha were concession of recent and is yet to commence business.
Re: Mass Migration From Enugu To Lagos/sw by Ikaeniyan0: 6:44am On Aug 03, 2023
kettykings:

The ports in Onitsha were concession of recent and is yet to commence business.

Onitsha port recieve her first cargo in 2020 and Onitsha port is not the only port j mentioned. Onne, Calabar and Warri ports are also functioning
Re: Mass Migration From Enugu To Lagos/sw by clearcrystal: 7:09am On Aug 03, 2023
Let them come, we will create an IDP camp for the refugees just like we did for them during the civil war.
Lagos bois will f.uck their girls like rat.
Re: Mass Migration From Enugu To Lagos/sw by clearcrystal: 7:15am On Aug 03, 2023
kettykings:

I don't have time for your rants, by the time Nigeria is restructured nobody will have time and energy to come to Lagos. The lopsided federal structure where I have to come to Lagos to do visa, board international flight, get letters of credit from bank.

There is nothing special about Lagos, absolutely nothing. The best estates are not in Lagos, best Nigeria companies are not in Lagos, best schools are not in Lagos , best brains are not in Lagos. Lagos is just an over hyped city sustained by the lopsided federal structure of Nigeria.

Go and create your own over hyped city in Nnewi, leave us alone in Lagos. We don't have enough food to take care of the heavy influx of refugees from the East. We are overwhelmed here. Go to Rivers, Calabar and Akwai Ibom which are closer to you.
I don't know why you people see Lagos as London.
We are tired of you people, please go else where.
Must you come to Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Mass Migration From Enugu To Lagos/sw by drlateef: 8:27am On Aug 03, 2023
Shinjawestern:
We Southwest Christian are okay with any Christian coming to Southwest..

But we don't want head slamming mohammadian terrorists in southwest..

We don't want our region to be another Afghanistan...

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

Shut up!!! Who are you? Where is your father’s land in southwest?
Re: Mass Migration From Enugu To Lagos/sw by tamdun: 8:33am On Aug 03, 2023
Question: I labelled Yorubas as B!gots on social media, but I ran away from my zone to hide in their States for safety. What am I?

Answer: I am a HYPOCRITE

1 Like

Re: Mass Migration From Enugu To Lagos/sw by MTNnews: 8:51am On Aug 03, 2023
Since the best of everything are not in Lagos what exactly is your foolish ipob father wailing about ?! Why do you miserable wretched ipob keep trooping into the same Lagos to slave your souls away ?

kettykings:

1 Like

Re: Mass Migration From Enugu To Lagos/sw by kettykings: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2023
MTNnews:
Since the best of everything are not in Lagos what exactly is your foolish ipob father wailing about ?! Why do you miserable wretched ipob keep trooping into the same Lagos to slave your souls away ?

Because your good for nothing, useless, miserable and foolish one Nigeria leaders have refused to restructure Nigeria
Re: Mass Migration From Enugu To Lagos/sw by kettykings: 8:58am On Aug 03, 2023
The mentality of lagosians below

Re: Mass Migration From Enugu To Lagos/sw by Perfectbeing(m): 9:34am On Aug 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Why do you Yorubas on nairaland just delight in displaying your foolery?

It is how you conveniently talk like there aren't Yorubas littered everywhere in other Nigerian regions, that quite amuses the sensibilities..
I'm not Yoruba.
And I've never heard the Yoruba saying that the place the littered in is a no man's land because they pay their taxes there.

Never heard them say they'd remove the kings of those places.
Never heard them have a loud opinion of who should rule those States.

1 Like

Re: Mass Migration From Enugu To Lagos/sw by Perfectbeing(m): 9:34am On Aug 03, 2023
KGBKremlin:

You don't understand what poster means
No I don't
Re: Mass Migration From Enugu To Lagos/sw by Perfectbeing(m): 9:36am On Aug 03, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
go to Lagos as fast as possible and pursue Igbo people from there as you're jobless and hopeless enough to be calculating how people move around in their own country
Am I the one that made the video? 😂
Re: Mass Migration From Enugu To Lagos/sw by Shinjawestern: 9:43am On Aug 03, 2023
drlateef:

Shut up!!! Who are you? Where is your father’s land in southwest?

Re: Mass Migration From Enugu To Lagos/sw by skj1377(m): 9:46am On Aug 03, 2023
The money you paid for those properties will soon be returned to you or the streets renamed. Better be careful
BiafraAburi:
LAGOS IS A NO MAN'S LAND. IGBOS ARE MAJORITY AND OWN MOST HOUSES IN LAGOS.
Re: Mass Migration From Enugu To Lagos/sw by BoldBrainz(m): 9:49am On Aug 03, 2023
Perfectbeing:
I'm not Yoruba.
And I've never heard the Yoruba saying that the place the littered in is a no man's land because they pay their taxes there.

Never heard them say they'd remove the kings of those places.
Never heard them have a loud opinion of who should rule those States.

That you've never heard these things doesn't mean they don't happen. If all tribes were to reason and react to provocation like the Yorubas do towards the Igbos, the original indigenes of Abuja would have chased you Yorubas out of the city long ago.

That these eventualities are not put out in the media like Yorubas brandish their enmity with the Igbos, doesn't mean these things don't happen in other places, but because other tribes have come to understand that everyone should have equal stakes in this country, irrespective of your origin and your choice of residence.
Re: Mass Migration From Enugu To Lagos/sw by enemybulldozer(m): 10:36am On Aug 03, 2023
MTNnews:
In order word after your father governor's failed your unwise ipob father n mother you see the SW as your obodo abroad yet you wretched miserable souls can be bad mouthing the land you come to seek refuge after you have been traumatized n bastardized in Alaigbo

You said your father and mother did what? honestly I don't understand your jargons.
Re: Mass Migration From Enugu To Lagos/sw by MTNnews: 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
Leaders like Aguiyi Ironsi Azikwe Ebele etc or which leader in particular are you wailing about.

kettykings:

Because your good for nothing, useless, miserable and foolish one Nigeria leaders have refused to restructure Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Mass Migration From Enugu To Lagos/sw by Perfectbeing(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2023
kettykings:
The mentality of lagosians below
When Lagosians were warning you guys about NK and IPOB and others, you said their mouth were smelling, now a malu from Finland has locked down the SE for 2 weeks and you're running to Lagos. Why would Loagosians not say, "so glad the issue isn't at our end"?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NEWS: Igbo Leaders Reject Referendum Call / Asari Dokubo On Oba Of Benin— People Saying Benin Found Lagos Are Unintelligent / Donald Rumsfeld Resigns!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.