Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,937 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola (17809 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by georgeakins: 11:53am On Aug 02, 2023
Adaisback:
My very own president not that ugly embarrassment that even Niger coupist are busy mocking on national television. If you say Tinubu na you Sabi, I no call name o

Your biaflan plesident
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by Emekaonline: 11:54am On Aug 02, 2023
successmatters:

Nobody rejected the cleanest politician in Nigeria, he was massively voted for and we all know what happened later.

God bless Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Ahmed.

Massively voted for? Where? In the East? Hahahaa. Only the non-intelligent will vote for a man under whose doctors went on strike for more than a year. If not for tribal bigotry, why should I vote for such a man
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by successmatters(m): 11:57am On Aug 02, 2023
georgeakins:

Obi is only the cleanest politician in the eye of an Ibo man.

Your ancestors are known for demonising great men that did not come from your backward region.
They did it in 1966 when they killed politicians who were non Ibos, accusing them of corruption.
You can continue to fool yourselves in your region, Obi is a goner.
He can only be biafran president

Stop crying. I won't beat you again.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by Baatunde(m): 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
Cleanest politician in your dreams grin grin As for massively voted for, I concur with you on that, he was massively voted for by his IPOB constituency, while also massively rejected by the rest of sane and pragmatic Nigerians who know he has nothing to offer beyond tribal and religious sentiments.

You his followers maybe propping yourself on the false hope of a reclaimed mandate, but the man himself is aware nothing will come out of the tribunal and so he is busy preparing for 2027 by addressing his failure to come across as a detribalised person. That is why he has been greeting everyone with notable achievements left right and centre in recent days just to project the image of a national leader who cares about everyone. Nice try, but that is not enough until he has curbed the excesses of his feral supporters who will destroy any bridge he might be building with their bigotry and intolerance of other views

successmatters:

Nobody rejected the cleanest politician in Nigeria, he was massively voted for and we all know what happened later.

God bless Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Ahmed.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
Minister of Greetings for Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by Kusu12: 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
Obi the twitter president. He continues to entertain his delusional obidot-followers.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by georgeakins: 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
successmatters:

Stop crying. I won't beat you again.

The evil your ancestors did in Jan 1966 will hunt you till Jesus comes.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by Baatunde(m): 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
grin grin grin Is it too late to send him for screening in the senate? I am sure Tinubu will be glad to have him on board as the Minister for Greetings and Commiserations

Holluwhakemmy:
Minister of Greetings for Federal Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
Baatunde:
grin grin grin Is it too late to send him for screening in the senate? I am sure Tinubu will be glad to have him on board as the Minister for Greetings and Commiserations

not too late he will accept because he's desperate to rule by all means

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by Omodua(m): 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
Peter the fraud.
This one can never be our President.
We dodged hollow-tip bullets by rejecting him at the polls.
He is the fraud. And what do you say of your Emi Lokan who assumed office by fraud in cahoot with INEC and the presidency?

His illegitimate government is being challenged at the Tribunal. Besides, his illegitimate government is being alluded to by the new government in Niger republic. Mali,Guinea and Burkina Faso are challenging his legitimacy as Nigeria's President.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by Burgerlomo: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
😎

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by ObidenceNeckpre: 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
Let Peter Obi continue to Labour in Vain . ko kan aye shocked shocked shocked
successmatters:
Peter Obi,

Water wey no get enemy.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by Ceejay94: 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
georgeakins:

Obi is only the cleanest politician in the eye of an Ibo man.

Your ancestors are known for demonising great men that did not come from your backward region.
They did it in 1966 when they killed politicians who were non Ibos, accusing them of corruption.
You can continue to fool yourselves in your region, Obi is a goner.
He can only be biafran president

Agbado master, howfa? I hope you are enjoying the current situation of the country. Tribal bigot
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by Ceejay94: 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
georgeakins:

The evil your ancestors did in Jan 1966 will hunt you till Jesus comes.
Which evil are you talking about idiot
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by Emola12(m): 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
Peter the fraud.
the bomb tinubu you accepted as your president now hope you no dey trek go work?? Hope you dey see petrol buy at #125 per litter for APC filling station?? Hope you no dey among people wey dey protest now?? Hope Dem never increase your children school fees?? Lack of integrity dey worry you aswear ,,,, radarada oshi
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by RolexOfGeneva(m): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
Peter the fraud.
You did not reject him. You rejected a better future for yourself and posterity
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by Lifebender(m): 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

If you get half of him lifetime achievement you should be happy, fight for your career, your life, these men are successful, business, corporate word, government, politics, all round, stop hating on someone who has achieved a lot in his life time, same as Tinubu and atiku, no matter how they got there, I respect their guts and willpower.

Stop insulting men who has risked it all to be where they are today. Please go all out and make a name for yourself too.

Stop the hate, pick one or two from them and apply it. We all can’t be that bad

I pray we all get to the top also.

Where is the insult? A little observation is what you call insult and hate.
I'd like to be nice today.So have a good day.
And don't quote me again,I'd hate to take you to the laundry.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by 123yes(m): 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
Peter the fraud.
Peter better than your poor father.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by wildikeman(m): 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
Peter the fraud.

The monkeys that elected your candidate are protesting..now go and join them.

Thats a good boy
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by LastProphet: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
Peter the fraud.

Oya go and buy fuel for your oga gen, anuofia
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by Uchemus(m): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
Peter the fraud.

He is 1billiom times more of a man than your father would ever be.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by Fountain23: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
Peter the fraud.
THE FRAUD I SEE IS THE MAN WHO GAVE BIRTH TO YOU. HE'S THE FRAUD..
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by tankoagaie: 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
so peter don de celebrate gbola again
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by Baatunde(m): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
Why do you folks like to insult someone's father and compare them with Peter Obi? You have no idea who is father is in the first place and even then his father is not the one that 'offended' you, is it? The fact that not everyone places Peter Obi on the 'God-like' pedestal you people do is not the end of the world, but what am I even saying , no be Obidients?

Also this your loss of the election is still very sore and so the next thing is to keep looking for all the faults of Tinubu and pray for his failure. Guess what, Sanusi Lamido has said it all in his speech given before the election when he said whoever promises you that things are going to be easy in Nigeria going forward either has no idea of the scale of the situation or he is just an outright liar and people should not vote for him. There you go the simple principle of No Pain No Gain...... I bet you guys are all familiar with this principle and you know it is true, you only chose to be mischievous because you want to prove a point and make it look as if only Nigeria is going through hardship at the moment. If you are unaware go and google and read about the series of strikes across all sectors (including doctors and teachers) that have paralysed the UK in the last couple of months and still ongoing all because of pay and increase in cost of living

Uchemus:

He is 1billiom times more of a man than your father would ever be.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by porthouse7(f): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
bender79:
At least he is better than your messiah whom you are all awed and shocked at his abysmal performance in office
still better than 5he dillard peter obi
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by lordquincy: 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
Am happy that his life is better than yours and your generation, you must sufferthe suffering
TemplarLandry:
cool
Peter the fraud.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
successmatters:
Nobody rejected the cleanest politician in Nigeria, he was massively voted for and we all know what happened later.God bless Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Ahmed.

Una go explain tire...no evidence... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
Karrima:
That's a president-like action, not the one that will go to a function and start sleeping

You mean this one? or the one below it?

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
mbahdi:
Man of d people that knows what happens around him and not one sleeping mother fucker

Don't mind these sleeping politicians

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
Lifebender:

Where is the insult? A little observation is what you call insult and hate.
I'd like to be nice today.So have a good day.
And don't quote me again,I'd hate to take you to the laundry.

Ask any folks around. If they are not insulting, I owe you.

The use of the term "irrelevant" suggests that the person referred to, "OBI," is not important or significant. ( how can a man who has achieved a lot in life, shake the political system, for the first time a 3rd shake the system, they had to rig, )

Additionally, the phrase "trying so hard to stay relevant" implies that OBI is struggling to maintain relevance or significance in some way, which may be seen as a criticism of their actions or behavior.

Overall, the statement could be perceived as an insult or a negative judgment of OBI's character or actions. It's essential to consider the impact of such language on others and communicate with respect and empathy. Constructive feedback can be more helpful in addressing concerns without resorting to insults or negativity.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by Baatunde(m): 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
Uncle, real insult is when you call someone a drug baron, cocaine sniffer, demented, pampers wearing, ugly looking, a thief etc with absolutely no proof whatsoever other than you just hate that someone. From most of the responses to the guy that first called Obi a FRAUD, and the person that suggested he is trying to remain relevant, it appears you can really perceive how it feels when someone you respect is being dragged in the mud unnecessarily.

tegrianonigltd:

Ask any folks around. If they are not insulting, I owe you.

The use of the term "irrelevant" suggests that the person referred to, "OBI," is not important or significant. ( how can a man who has achieved a lot in life, shake the political system, for the first time a 3rd shake the system, they had to rig, )

Additionally, the phrase "trying so hard to stay relevant" implies that OBI is struggling to maintain relevance or significance in some way, which may be seen as a criticism of their actions or behavior.

Overall, the statement could be perceived as an insult or a negative judgment of OBI's character or actions. It's essential to consider the impact of such language on others and communicate with respect and empathy. Constructive feedback can be more helpful in addressing concerns without resorting to insults or negativity.

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola by atimenipovi: 1:15am On Aug 03, 2023
Elevate your celebrations to new heights of elegance and grandeur with Nish Nush NYC. We are passionate about creating experiences that will be etched in the hearts of your guests, leaving them with memories to cherish forever. Visit us today!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) / President Buhari Arrives London For Anti-corruption Summit(photos) / JUST IN: Buhari Meets Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.