Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Google Play Console Paid With Payday But Unable To Do Verification - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Google Play Console Paid With Payday But Unable To Do Verification (330 Views)

Play Console Nigeria Cards / Anybody Want To Sell His Play Console Account? / How Do You Pay For Play Console With $20 Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Play Console Paid With Payday But Unable To Do Verification by SeamT: 10:16am On Aug 02, 2023
I would like to know how I can verify my google play console account in Nigeria because I made payment with payday Visa card and the verification is postings usa
Re: Google Play Console Paid With Payday But Unable To Do Verification by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
SeamT:
I would like to know how I can verify my google play console account in Nigeria because I made payment with payday Visa card and the verification is postings usa
You filled in United States as country when entering card payment details right?
Re: Google Play Console Paid With Payday But Unable To Do Verification by SeamT: 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
BeLookingIDIOT:

You filled in United States as country when entering card payment details right?
Sure. Is there a way around it
Re: Google Play Console Paid With Payday But Unable To Do Verification by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:37am On Aug 03, 2023
SeamT:

Sure. Is there a way around it
No, just forget about the account.
Unless the country on your ID, Passport etc which you would be using later on for the identity verification is the United States sad.
You should contact it's support and ask for the account to be closed and be refunded. Then hope to God you actually see the money in two weeks time.
I won't be coming here much,if you need more info,let's continue on WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With Online Job Or Programming / ....... / Laravel And Code Igniter Customization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.