Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

I Need Help With Online Job Or Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Help With Online Job Or Programming (339 Views)

Top 12 Best Coding Or Programming Schools In Lagos In 2023 / Medical Laboratory Science Or Programming Please Advise / How To Make Money Online From Coding Or Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Online Job Or Programming by Unbreakable26(f): 9:54pm On Jan 30
Please my friend wants to learn any online jobs or programming so that he can be able to pay bills but he's a graduate but no jobs is coming forth..
Thanks to whoever that want to put him through
Re: I Need Help With Online Job Or Programming by CodingSoft: 11:20pm On Jan 30
Quickest way for your friend to get an online programming is to learn React.js for website and React Native for mobile apps.

Does your friend have a laptop?
Re: I Need Help With Online Job Or Programming by Unbreakable26(f): 7:42am On Jan 31
CodingSoft:
Quickest way for your friend to get an online programming is to learn React.js for website and React Native for mobile apps.

Does your friend have a laptop?

Yes he has a laptop
Re: I Need Help With Online Job Or Programming by TimePiece(f): 12:22am On Feb 01
I am in need of a private tutor who is very knowledgeable of statistics and how to use Rstudio on it. This is like an intro class into statistical inferences.

I want the class to take place 2-3 times weekly online.
Reply to this post if you’re interested.
Thank you.
Re: I Need Help With Online Job Or Programming by CodingSoft: 1:10pm On Feb 01
Unbreakable26:

Yes he has a laptop

In addition to my post above, he will need to first learn HTML, CSS, BoostStrap, JavaScript, jQuary then React, thereafter a server side language like Python, PHP or C# for the web and then MySql or MS SQL later RestFul APIs. These will take time to learn and master and there is no guarantee of finding work with these skills I have listed as there are loads of people with these skills that are struggling to find work.

As he has a degree then he can learn the skills above and use them to create his one SaaS application to solve the needs in his field of study which businesses can use and he can also use the project as his portfolio if he wants to find work as well.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With Online Job Or Programming by Unbreakable26(f): 12:36pm On Feb 02
CodingSoft:

In addition to my post above, he will need to first learn HTML, CSS, BoostStrap, JavaScript, jQuary then React, thereafter a server side language like Python, PHP or C# for the web and then MySql or MS SQL later RestFul APIs. These will take time to learn and master and there is no guarantee of finding work with these skills I have listed as there are loads of people with these skills that are struggling to find work.

As he has a degree then he can learn the skills above and use them to create his one SaaS application to solve the needs in his field of study which businesses can use and he can also use the project as his portfolio if he wants to find work as well.

Thanks so much I will tell him
please is there any app he can used as backup for learning it??
Re: I Need Help With Online Job Or Programming by CodingSoft: 1:28pm On Feb 02
Unbreakable26:

Thanks so much I will tell him
please is there any app he can used as backup for learning it??

No worries.

Here is a link to a good website where he can learn the programming skills I've listed above
https://scrimba.com/allcourses?price=free&topic=other
Re: I Need Help With Online Job Or Programming by Unbreakable26(f): 3:51pm On Feb 02
CodingSoft:

No worries.

Here is a link to a good website where he can learn the programming skills I've listed above
https://scrimba.com/allcourses?price=free&topic=other

Thanks so much for your help
Re: I Need Help With Online Job Or Programming by CodingSoft: 4:20pm On Feb 02
Unbreakable26:

Thanks so much for your help

No worries. One thing to bear in mind is that learning programming without a programming degree is not easy.

(1) (Reply)

Best Wordpress Themes / Pls Help. How Do I Get A Domain Name? How Do I Link My Website To The Web? / The Rise And Rise Of Blockchain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.